Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him (35535 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated / Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by mrkels(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
This girl did something to th boy.

No man can be this mad because of a pussssssy.

Something is no right here and honestly, I really do not care much.
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by bigtt76(f): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
To think that the bank only recently instituted Flexi Workplan for her staff ....seem this guy doesn't have a bank branch target to meet grin he's got enough time on his hands ....30 emails not proposals o! Chai grin
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by ayusco85(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
henrylowe:
Are you so jobless that you always have time to customize picture for every comment? Sometimes I ask myself if you have anything useful doing with your life out there

How is that Ur business

5 Likes

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by shamecurls(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
When a guy is as desperate as this on a girl, It simply confirms that the girls #Toto is very sweet.

kiss kiss kiss kiss #Suckable
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Ratello: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
henrylowe:
Are you so jobless that you always have time to customize picture for every comment? Sometimes I ask myself if you have anything useful doing with your life out there
How can you be this stupiid in the real world.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by ogaprime(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
henrylowe:
What if what he is doing is putting food on his table??

3 Likes

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by StepTwo: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
i no even d understand their english

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by papascode: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Where picture of the guy. There is nothing bad to be crazyly in love
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Alegirl: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nonsense,Sterling bank needs to do a mental evaluation for their staff b4 employing dem,the same one she forgot to do b4 dating him in the first place.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by ClassCaptain(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
henrylowe:

he is making people happy.. Who have you influenced for good ?

4 Likes

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Anabel(f): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
See him obsessing over the foolish girl. Two immature fellas! I'm sure he has dumped some reasonable girls over this cockroach brain girl. They fit themselves
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by countsparrow: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
ReabridCharles:
His job or where he works has nothing to do with his private life.

Boldly branding it STERLING bank helps nothing.

@Op, Ur moniker echoes loud

true, but nobody wants bad publicity...

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by kulex2k1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Now what the heck.... why mention is work place.. i don't get it
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by miqos02(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
good
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by cirmuell(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
All these mad people in clothings self. That was how one obsessed crazy guy stabbed an MTN staff to death in Kwara State just because she rejected his advances. Na by force to love ni?
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by SmartMugu: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
What has Sterling Bank got to do with this? That the guy works for them doesn't mean anything as long as the issue has nothing to do with the bank or it's customers.

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Davecafary(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
henrylowe:
Haba! The dude is just having fun and you don't have to be so hard on him. Because he's being creative with the use of Gifs makes him useless, I guess you need to do a check on yourself and discover why your life is so boring. You don't expect everyone to be like you Mr Over serious. Infact I feel like doing this to you out of this thread...

5 Likes

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Smellymouth: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
henrylowe:

grin cheesy keep talking kid, someday you might say something intelligent grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by BankeSmalls(f): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
popcykaylah:
This girl is an eediot..if not why attach your broken relationship to the bank name?when he asked you out you didn't post it online ..when you were collecting his money you didn't post online ..now that it has turned sour you decided to spread your dirty pants online.we know your type.I pity the man wey go marry am.as for the guy..grow up and stop being childish cos a chick dumped you

That's the only way to stop the harassment

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by BankeSmalls(f): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
SmartMugu:
What has Sterling Bank got to do with this? That the guy works for them doesn't mean anything as long as the issue has nothing to do with the bank or it's customers.

One first bank guy wey I refuse De use my bank balance yab me. He say I dey date poor guys and has no money. Should I report him?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by cirmuell(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anabel:
See him obsessing over the foolish girl. Two immature fellas! I'm sure he has dumped some reasonable girls over this cockroach brain girl. They fit themselves
Seems you ain't getting much attention and feel everyone should be desperate enough to acept any advances that comes their way. undecided

You will never understand what a deranged fella is capable of untill you get stabbed in the eye by one. Love is not by force...

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by DRISKLEF(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy keep talking kid, someday you might say something intelligent grin

LOL.

Hi bruh.

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by logica(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
...and what proof do you have that the mails came from the said "Adeyemi Moore"? I hope the handlers or Nairaland know this could be a case of slander?

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Anabel(f): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
cirmuell:
Seems you ain't getting much attention and feel everyone should be desperate enough to acept any advances that comes their way. undecided

You will never understand what a deranged fella is capable of untill you get stabbed in the eye by one. Love is not by force...

I've had my own eyes pulled of and chewed and I didn't make it a public affair. I'll strive hard and allow the work of my hand get me positive attention.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by shurch(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
henrylowe:

World dumbest spotted.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by cirmuell(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anabel:

I've had my own eyes pulled of and chewed and I didn't make it a public affair. I'll strive hard and allow the work of my hand get me positive attention.
well good for you, sh*t is we ain't all the same.

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
WTF?
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by henrylowe(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
ogaprime:

What if what he is doing is putting food on his table??
Putting food on his table?... Don't be a fool bro

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Smellymouth: 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
DRISKLEF:
LOL.

Hi bruh.

Bruv, wadup
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by passionate88: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
Adebiyi shabi gafar

From the name, one could know the region nd the religion
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Thobiy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
mercichoco:
Buh on a serious note, relationship isn't by force. Guy just let girl be and move ur sorry asss on
Yep
Re: Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is typical mentality of most Nigerian girls. When the going is good, she praises the guy in her life but when it is other way round, she exposes the man but makes other people believe she's totally innocent.

So guys, watch the women you date.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.