Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel (35531 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk (2) (3) (4)

69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Islie: 7:47am On Feb 03, 2022
A 69-year old man, Ogunleye Emmanuel, has lost his life after he reportedly slumped and died during a sex romp with a lady in a popular hotel in the Federal Capital territory, Abuja.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened on Monday at a hotel in the Pipeline area of Kubwa, a satellite town in Bwari Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

According to Police sources, the deceased went to the hotel with a lady for sex romp and while in the act, he became unconscious, slumped and eventually died.

The lady, who was with him, raised an alarm which attracted the attention of the hotel management, who held the lady and contacted Police at Kubwa Division. The Police operatives visited the scene to evacuate the lifeless body of Emmanuel and deposited it at the mortuary for autopsy report.

The Police also recovered his driver’s license, which bore his identity, age and address, which the Police is trying to use to locate the family as the corpse was deposited at the morgue of the Kubwa General Hospital, Abuja.

Meanwhile, the Police have arrested the lady over suspicion that she may have killed the deceased through induced sex or other means and she is undergoing interrogation under the Police custody.

At the Kubwa Police Division, the Divisional Police Officer, Abdullahi Bello, declined to speak and directed journalists, who went to get official response over the death, to the PPRO for response.

However, Police sources confirmed the incident and further stated the lady, who the Police declined to disclose her name, will be charged for murder if she is found culpable for the death of the man, Emmanuel.

https://pmexpressng.com/how-man-69-slumped-died-during-sx-romp-with-lady-in-hotel/

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:49am On Feb 03, 2022
Proper investigation should be carried out...if she's found guilty of murder let her face the law..if she ain't free her let her enjoy her life... wink

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Jeon(f): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2022
cheesycheesy

I HAVE NO RIP TO WASTE ON SOMEONE THAT BECAME A SLAVE TO SEXUALLY IMMORALITIES

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Kobicove(m): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2022
The man checked out in grand style grin

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by nifemi25(m): 8:01am On Feb 03, 2022
Died on active service.... He left through where he came from ....

30 Likes

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by DaddyRochie1642: 8:04am On Feb 03, 2022
Kobicove:
The man checked out in grand style grin

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Rastaramsey(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2022
It remain 1 year, I for call am 70 years old man cool grin grin grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by AK6464(m): 8:06am On Feb 03, 2022
69 years old probably on sex enhancer drugs, some men just don't know when to let go, please leave the poor girl alone, she's just a victim of circumstance

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Shedrack777: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2022
i no blame naira marley wey him say for him life, him never see pussy wey bitter. na true, just that some pussy too sweet that it kills. men, avoid such over sweetened pussy because you might just kpain like emmanuel

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by ruggedboych: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2022
One out of this moniker was the lady involved

Candidlady

Jeon

Iyaebe

FERNANDEZISBACK

All of them too love sex, but claim to be feminist online

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by MrWondah(m): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2022
People die during sex romp should have a special place in afterlife

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Nbotee(m): 8:11am On Feb 03, 2022
D man probably took all d agbo plus pills he thought he could handle becos he wanted to prove he was a Stallion... 70 years old man, U are a mumu man...
He died in active service but dat manhood cannot live on

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Jeon(f): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2022
ruggedboych:

Candidlady

Jeon

Iyaebe

FERNANDEZISBACK

but I don't go around harvesting heads because of money,social status and social pressure from my peer groups....

ALSO DON'T GO AROUND FUVKING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING INTERMS OF EXPLORING YET DESTROYING MYSELF.

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by ruggedboych: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2022
Jeon:

but I don't go around harvesting heads because of money and social pressure from my peer groups....

But you go about harvesting dicks nah because of money and social pressure, so what's the different smalley angry cheesy

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Goldbw122(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2022
Islie:

https://pmexpressng.com/how-man-69-slumped-died-during-sx-romp-with-lady-in-hotel/

Lalasticlala

Picture pls or I won't believe you, how will something that God have created will be killing man why.. it doesn't make sense.. at all
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Sonnobax15(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Jeon(f): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2022
ruggedboych:

But you go about harvesting dicks nah because of money and social pressure, so what's the different smalley angry cheesy

ALSO DON'T GO AROUND FUVKING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING INTERMS OF EXPLORING YET DESTROYING MYSELF.

BECAUSE I RESPECT MYSELF.. AND MY STANDARDS ARE TOo HIGH FOR ME TO STOOP LOW FOR THAT SHITX OF A LIFESTYLE..

TRY HARDER NEXT TIME.

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Kollins11: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2022
Agbawo!! Senior Man!! Great knackist!! Fvckerholic!!

May you be rewarded with more KUKUNASE in heaven.

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by thorpido(m): 8:40am On Feb 03, 2022
The lady was very likely just a victim of circumstance.The man may have used sex-enhancing drugs and probably hypertensive.

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Uptheante(m): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2022
Igbo girls why? embarassed

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2022
They started with youthful exuberance and graduated to disliquent adult then to an overgrown sexual pervert who want to remain youthful forever.. Even me in my thirties dare not make out as if am having the last dose.. To even think the old agbaya will be on drugs self

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by richPHAROAH: 10:08am On Feb 03, 2022
ruggedboych:

Candidldy

Jeo

Iyaeble

FERNANEZISBACK

this picj Pocket. To force your mama to suck my dog's preek
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by toujurs: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
It remain 1 year, I for call am 70 years old man cool grin grin grin
Na still 70 yrs old man, Dem dn leave am. No be juju be that. Mummy G.O go usher am into where him suppose dey grin
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by stunnert(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2022
Pvssy has been killing men ever since 1801, if you doubt me go ask encyclopedia
Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by ruggedboych: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2022
richPHAROAH:
this picj Pocket. To force your mama to suck my dog's preek

Aboki, you don chop today I get security work for you, trolling no be work

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by slawormiir: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Wetin that hole don do us ehnnnnn

Re: 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel by Jahzrockballer(m): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2022

Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You"