Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia (6022 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / I Was Offered This Job - But I Want To Turn It Down (photos) / She Is End Time, See What This sexy Lady Wore To A Party (18+ photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2016
Thobiy:
What is vaseline cry

Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by Obas101(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2016
foolinlove:
That's nothing.

They have shelves of motorised ones in Japan.
Really shocked shocked
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2016
This? does it get wet? does it tighten and quake? does it scream or moan? does it speak gibberish? can it suckadik? is it warm? does it have have nipples?! FK OUTTA HERE with that sh!t, there is nothing like real fresh wet puna quote me anywhere.
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by Perfecttouch(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2016
GEJ2019:
Well I WS Facebooking Today When I Saw Ds Below On Jumia.
When And How Jumia Started This I Don't Know.Do You Think Its A Hit Or Miss?
dem no put price?
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by pedrilo: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2016
masturbation and this kind of object is very demeaning to a real man like me!
wats so hard in getting a lady to bang if u so need it badly?
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by EricSmallz(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=agbonkamen post=47172462]God should not have created pussy and Dick cos it would have been better if those places were blanked.
In other words... You know better than God.. abi? next time, say u wish it were like that... God is not your mate to dictate for
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by EricSmallz(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
God should not have created pussy and Dick cos it would have been better if those places were blanked.
In other words... You know better than God.. abi? next time, say u wish it were like that... God is not your mate to dictate for
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by agbonkamen(f): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
EricSmallz:
NA YOU SABI thank u
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by OVI75(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Jumia Put #9500,de put D's Below.

Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by druxy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
end time indeed
Re: End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia by foolinlove(f): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Obas101:

Really shocked shocked

Yeah it's bizarre. For such a sexually repressed country they have a large market for intimacy gadgets and such.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waec Releases New SLAY QUEENS (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Without Makeup. Didnt Know She Was Ugly Like This. DAMN! PICS / See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The ‘biggest Butt’ On So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.