Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ (6101 Views)

BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) / Abby Chioma Poses Topless As She Shares Her Worries While Under Lockdown (photos / The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ by Nigeriapen(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
News by NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

South African Radio host Buhle Geleba poses topless with her boobs on display to embrace her culture 18+South African radio host/model, Buhle Geleba took to Twitter page to share topless photos of herself cooking with her boobs on display to embrace her culture and diversity.

See More Topless Photos Below;

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/south-african-radio-host-buhle-geleba-poses-topless-to-embrace-her-culture-18-html/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ by Nigeriapen(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ by soberdrunk(m): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
It is always good to 'embrace culture'.... grin
Re: South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
OP, I was gonna swear for you but come, come chop knuckle.

10 Likes

Re: South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
Looks very nice. I will like to suck the nipples kiss
Re: South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ by Chibuzor11(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
We Africans need to embrace our true culture.

Firstly, we should embrace our unclothedness and move around naked or half naked(with leaves).
Then we should outlaw any European law and spurn the white man's religion.
We should also abhor our traditional Cultural beliefs and our traditional leaders emerge as political leaders.

2 Likes

Re: South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ by yarimo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
Chai see soft boobs, meanwhile chairman Vaseline crew Sambisa Forest branch is here also. Thank you

1 Like

Re: South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ by wayne4loan: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
This southafricans are just looking for excuse to go nude grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Op u get luck..when I saw the first two pictures I was like..

9 Likes

Re: South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ by mikeycharles(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
My own is the guy above me, who should go create his own forum and embrace better advertising tactics cause this ain't working out for him. FLOP!

1 Like

Re: South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ by mikeycharles(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
wayne4loan:
This southafricans are just looking for excuse to go nude grin grin grin
Stfu with your low thinking faculties and bad grammar, no wonder South Africans carryout xenophobic attacks on Nigerians since you can't differentiate between "these" and "this".
Re: South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ by royalair(m): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
Very succulent

1 Like

Re: South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
mikeycharles:
My own is the guy above me, who should go create his own forum and embrace better advertising tactics cause this ain't working out for him. FLOP!
Goan Kee Urself LOSER!

Re: South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ by wayne4loan: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2018
mikeycharles:
Stfu with your low thinking faculties and bad grammar, no wonder South Africans carryout xenophobic attacks on Nigerians since you can't differentiate between "these" and "this".
oga no be me be the cause of your problem angry... Bad energy pls stay far far away cool
Re: South African Radio Host Buhle Geleba Poses Topless To Embrace Her Culture… 18+ by segebase(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2018
see succulent breast

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Most Handsome Man On This Forum. 8) / Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe / Dick Scarcity: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Tail Of A Snake (pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.