Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? (12429 Views)

Poll: Actress? Actors? You can choose up to two!

Genevieve: 15% (49 votes)
Ini Edo: 18% (59 votes)
Omosexy: 5% (17 votes)
Stephanie Okereke: 8% (29 votes)
SDA: 0% (3 votes)
Ramsey: 13% (44 votes)
Enyiocha: 0% (2 votes)
RMD: 6% (22 votes)
Jim Iyke: 13% (45 votes)
Muna Obiekwe: 4% (16 votes)
Rita Dominic: 11% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Majid Michel Declares Genevieve Nnaji As The Best Kisser / Majid Michel Says Genevieve Nnaji Is The Best “kisser” Among All / Tonto Dike Is Nollywood's Best Kisser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by kitaun(m): 12:07am On Dec 07, 2006
He was @ d café and he got bitten by a bug and had 2 go c his doc maybe?!
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by eslynera(f): 12:57am On Dec 07, 2006
none of them, coz still i've kissed non of them so far. cool
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by jaybaby(f): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2006
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by kkutecolo(f): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2006
jerry, wat if elahorizo is male. u gay?
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by heyo: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2006
lol,kkutekolo ask dat guy o!i was even about asking the same ?,but if he is gay its okay cuz they r a lot of them around the globe esp.in naija,so if he sees a gayish trait in elahorizo,then its not anyone's fault but if d person is a female well he shd ride on
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by MP007(m): 1:26am On Dec 08, 2006
who cares, their movies suck anyway
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2006
Why is Ini biatch winning?
Why is that crazy guy Jim taking the lead?
Muna is the best kisser!
And as for the female I'll go for rita dominic!
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by rezzy: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2006
Ini Edo is a bad kisser. One lady that looks like Omotola knows how to kiss very well.i cant remeber her name now but wil check for it.
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by kitaun(m): 12:39am On Dec 09, 2006
U mean funto fatoba-thompson?
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by omo(f): 2:33am On Dec 09, 2006
michelin89:

Why is Ini biatch winning?
Why is that crazy guy Jim taking the lead?
Muna is the best kisser!
And as for the female I'll go for rita dominic!

yea i think muna is d realest kisser out of all of dem. ini doesnt kiss, she only opens her lips nd den she pretends like shes doin somtin. she fly though!
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by osegwu(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2006
I think the directors and Producers need to contract me
to teach them a bit if kissing and believe me i will be happy
to oblige

Still me
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2006
ramsey
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by jaybaby(f): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2006
Jimmy
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by bluenubian(f): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2006
ini edo, cause she makes it fun grin, one moment am watching a movie, the next, she has pounced on the guy,
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by Orikinla(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2006
The best male kisser in Nollywood is Muna Obiekwe and the best female kisser is Ini Edo.
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by eslynera(f): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2006
my only question is like, how do u guys really know how good they are in kissin?? is it like you've already kissed em shocked shocked
this is too wierd to answer. grin
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by cutey01(f): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2006
eslynera:

my only question is like, how do u guys really know how good they are in kissin?? is it like you've already kissed em shocked shocked
this is too wierd to answer. grin

It's not weird at'all.Don't tell me you can't tell if two people are really kissing or just acting the part like they do in naija moviesshocked!
Kissing is in the eyes of the beholders cheesy.
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by obedz(m): 12:50am On Dec 25, 2006
abeg stop wasting ur time, stuffs like kisses never exist in nollywood, na peck dem just dey do and i guess its the fault of the girls because naija girls no sabi kiss and they wont wanna admit it. I stand to be corrected
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by obedz(m): 1:06am On Dec 25, 2006
abeg stop wasting ur time, stuffs like kisses never exist in nollywood, na peck dem just dey do and i guess its the fault of the girls because naija girls no sabi kiss and they wont wanna admit it. I stand to be corrected
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by parisbee(f): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2006
Eucharia
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by eslynera(f): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2006
i still have questions, how would u know how the celebrities kiss while you've never even smelt them from a distance. grin
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by afrika(f): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2006
in fact, the day i would kiss eni edo, or whatever, i would make a quick proposal even if its to sell my assets shocked
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by anobscase(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2007
as for me i think Jim iyke is dis best.especially when he does it with kate henshaw.lol
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by kitaun(m): 2:50am On Jan 07, 2007
@Afrika, na so e do u reach?
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by Radiant(f): 3:08am On Jan 07, 2007
lol
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by anobscase(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2007
@afrika
Ini will just bite off ur tongue
Lol
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by omogenaija(f): 5:54am On Jan 13, 2007
we should be able to vote for none
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by Mamawa(f): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2007
Nollywood actor and actress dont do real kissing
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by uncleb(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2007
i think we will not be able to jurge by screenplay alone if u really want to know, why not go to each of them and see 4 your self. but base on screen play i think desmond elliot is da boom. 4 actress i think it's Ini Edo wink
angry grin cheesy wink
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by slimghost(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2007
Let me quickly remind u guys that they don't kiss in Nollywood.they just peck and disgust people.
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by Brymore(m): 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2007
They need to come so I'll kiss them one after the other. Then will I vote on the best kisser(Let the "males" stay off please).
Re: Who Is The Best Kisser In Nollywood? by Emad(f): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2007
Ini Edo is winning this trend, it seems that is the only thing she is good at grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Nwosu Moves To Germany For Treatment / Bobrisky Poses Nude In A Jacuzzi (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo VS Michael Jackson - Who Has More Fame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.