Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil (11187 Views)

2015 Prophecies That Never Occured / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by mazaje(m): 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2010
According to the slowpoke called Pat Robertson(700 club) the earth quake in Haiti was as a result of some imaginary pact the people of Haiti signed with some imaginary devil . . . Instead of showing his compassion and grief over the loss of life, this slowpoke is mocking the victims and causing more division with his deluded incendiary remarks that make no sense at all. . .The same slowpoke is also on record saying that gays and lesbians were responsible for the September 11 attacks on the USA. . . What a slowpoke. . . . 

(CNN) -- Pat Robertson, the evangelical Christian who once suggested God was punishing Americans with Hurricane Katrina, says a "pact to the devil" brought on the devastating earthquake in Haiti.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/01/13/haiti.pat.robertson/index.html
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by jagunlabi(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2010
What other kind of utterances should we expect from a man of con?These are the kind of men who parade themselves as caretakers of religious people's spiritual wellbeing.NOT! cool
mazaje:

According to the FOOL called Pat Robertson(700 club) the earth quake in Haiti was as a result of some imaginary pact the people of Haiti signed with some imaginary devil . . . Instead of showing his compassion and grief over the loss of life, this FOOL is mocking the victims and causing more division and deluded incendiary remarks that make no sense at all. . .What an slowpoke. . . .
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by mazaje(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2010
jagunlabi:

What other kind of utterances should we expect from a man of con?These are the kind of men who parade themselves as caretakers of religious people's spiritual wellbeing.NOT! cool

The FOOL claims to be a man of God but still won't show some type of basic human compassion towards the people of Haiti in their time of utmost need instead he choose to run his mouth like the senile goat that he is spewing more hate and division. . . . .Talking about imaginary devils and imaginary pact and trying to make them look bad just because the people are not Christians. . . . .Foolish FOOL. . . .
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by toneyb: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2010
So the best way this guy can show compassion towards his fellow humans that lost children, spouses, relatives and friends as a result of this devastating earthquake is to accuse them of casuing it upon themselves through some imaginary pact signing with the mythical satan? This guy is truly DELUDED.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2010
pat Robertson probably has reference folders on every country and area in the world.

He pulls out his "facts" at the drop of a hat immediately after any disaster hits, like he's been waiting for an opportunity to castigate the regions affected, before.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Image123(m): 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2010
Mazaje and pals, you sound very 'grieved'. Accept my condolenceS
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by rabbitfoot: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2010
Am not surprised, the average christian is WICKED and SELFISH, you hear prayers like 'god bless me and my family, when the trumpet sounds let me and my family b caught up, etc, ' the preach love and forgiveness but the they are the greatest defaulters!

Haiti, we love and wish you super recovery, you'd raise again irrespective of what Xtians think kiss
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by grace5: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2010
Pat Roberston is anointed man of God ,highly respected,his ministry the first to be there helping Haiti people.
I do agree with him and many earthquake will happen anywhere devil reign no covering by the blood of
Jesus.Watch this year as God judge people and nation.Only JESUS is to be worship not demonic spirit or voodoo .
i say again watch out this year.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2010
Source, not that i am a fan of Pat Robertson but i do love his humour
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by toluxa1(m): 10:50am On Jan 15, 2010
TOTAL NONSENSE! When will people realise that God doesn't do his things like that, like humans. Is Haiti the Only country where people sign packs with the devil. God knows how many Church of Satans are in the US, Italy, Brazil etc, Why are they not being Hit by Earthquakes. The kind of things being done in Nigeria sef, if God were to Punish us like that, we'll be extinct by now. There are good people in Haiti.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2010
^^ true talk through and through.

Isnt Nigeria just as fetish as Haiti?

money rituals, blood oaths and all that.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2010
grace5:

Pat Roberston is anointed man of God ,highly respected,his ministry the first to be there helping Haiti people.
I do agree with him and many earthquake will happen anywhere devil reign no covering by the blood of
Jesus.Watch this year as God judge people and nation.Only JESUS is to be worship not demonic spirit or voodoo .
i say again watch out this year.

Not meaning to cast negative aspersions on the man of god. but i just watched a revelation session in which his key predictions for 2008 never came to pass. I am not saying that somehow prayers of millions of Christians worldwide stopped the horrors to befall the World, but somehow he missed Haiti

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5VrJmgzItM[/flash]
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Aishabee(f): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2010
if its going by dis judgment Nigeria should be flat by now, lipsrsealed
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Dammyray(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2010
Y must he say that , his he God's partner or what?, The man his **** infact i reserve my comment
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Dammyray(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2010
Aishabee:

if its going by dis judgment Nigeria should be flat by now, lipsrsealed

ABIOOOOOOOOO
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2010
Today on his 700 Club television show, Christian broadcaster Pat Robertson highlighted the tragedy and said that his network will be there “to help the people.” However, he then tried to offer an explanation for the earthquake, blaming Haiti’s own people for once making a “pact to the devil”:

ROBERTSON: [S]omething happened a long time ago in Haiti and people might not want to talk about it. They were under the heel of the French. Napoleon the Third and whatever. And they got together and swore a pact to the devil. They said, “We will serve you if you get us free from the prince.” True story. And so the devil said, “OK, it’s a deal.” They kicked the French out, the Haitians revolted and got themselves free.

But ever since, they have been cursed by one thing after the other, desperately poor. That island of Hispaniola is one island. It’s cut down the middle, on the one side is Haiti, on the other side is the Dominican Republic. The Dominican Republic is prosperous, healthy, full of resorts, etc. Haiti is in desperate poverty. Same island.

They need to have, and we need to pray for them, a great turning to God. And out of this tragedy I’m optimistic something good may come. But right now, we’re helping the suffering people and the suffering is unimaginable.

Watch it:

It’s highly doubtful that Robertson knows anything about why the earthquake occurred. This is the same person who said that then-Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon had a stroke in 2006 because he was “dividing God’s land” and claimed that God sent Hurricane Katrina as punishment for the country’s sins, such as legalized abortion.

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/01/13/robertson-haiti/
This guys supply of crystal meth has not still run out lol
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Kay17: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2010
the mighty one included his faithful, because the earthquake did not distinguish between christians and muslims or pagans. that Pat guy is insane. his God is claiming to be powerful, yet he cannot handle the Devil, chasing him for centuries.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by DICKtator: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2010
is this a satanic or atheist conference?
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by bukyniyi: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2010
I pray dat God shuld av mercy on u peaple, just remember touch not.no matter au smal d man of GOd is don't insult him.Am out of dis thread.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Oba234: 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2010
The Ironic thing about this is that the earthquake took place in Port Au Prince, which is the modern city. The Vodoo or traditional African belief take place in the rural areas. The rural areas were not affected by the earthquake. It was the poor christians in the Capital that died. The archbishop of Haiti is also dead.

This guy is A SlowPoke. This is the same guy that blame 9/11 on gays, lebians and feminist.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by slap1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2010
was the guy privy to the pact b/w Haitians and the Devil?
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by Oba234: 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2010
@BukyNiyi, so you think Pat is an annointed man of God
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by slap1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2010
was the guy privy to the pact b/w Haitians and the Devil?
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by harakiri(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2010
All these men of "God" sef. Na wa oooo! And people still go to their churches to drop tithes and offerings.Sowing of "seeds" not included. Hmm.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by gidson12(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2010
*[i]no commen[/i]t*
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by habumaks(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2010
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Robertson
[/url]
After i read this i am not suprised
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by vincent10(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2010
Robinson is psychology & mentally derailed homo-erectus. He sense of humor is highly devastating and horrific. I think he speaks before he thinks.
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by MUNEER2(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2010
vincent_09:

I think he speaks before he thinks.

Haaaaaaahaaaaaa!!!!!
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by dejiariyo: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2010
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by vislabraye(m): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2010
How does he know? Was he there? If he knows how fetish other nations are, he would have said this,
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by VALIDATOR: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2010
Why do all these deceivers called men of God always make their predictions and make revelations after the events have occurred?
Re: Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil by toneyb: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2010
Pat Robertson is a senile charlatan and crook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Truth Your Pastor Would Not Tell You About Tithes: Tithing Is Unscriptural U / EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist / How DNA Technology Proves The Existence Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.