Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,764 members, 7,862,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People (15171 Views)

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

at least i got a brain..., do u?
you did not answer me stop joining issues overlook things.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

west u say.... am from the east .... finally ur wedding go dry sha cos stingyness no go gree u invite pple...wicked pple everywhr

Lol Cindy I love the way you reply these dumb ass trolls. I sent u a DM
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Mekus68: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

west u say.... am from the east .... finally ur wedding go dry sha cos stingyness no go gree u invite pple...wicked pple everywhr
37yrs u neva marry.
U still dey do ashebi.
U no dey shame?
Menopause is knocking on ur door oo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
sinaj:
you went to ur frnd's wedding, event didn't turn out very well nd u think its wise to put it online?

I pity the bride dat calls u Friend.

Rubbish!

hypocrite trying to form holy online... all the ashoebi gals left angry, am nt the only one who complained... try going 4 a wedding and after the stress u didnt get to take something then come back lets diskus... mumu ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mekus68:
37yrs u neva marry. U still dey do ashebi. U no dey shame? Menopause is knocking on ur door oo.
lolzz... psychos everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

hypocrite trying to form holy online... all the ashoebi gals left angry, am nt the only one who complained... try going 4 a wedding and after the stress u didnt get to take something then come back lets diskus... mumu ni
just take it easy it a faceless forum since you decide not to answer me again.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Mekus68: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
obitee69:

Lol Cindy I love the way you reply these dumb ass trolls. I sent u a DM
Mumu male prostitute Attacking ur fellow guy to get to a girl's kitty cat wont help u in life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
you did not answer me stop joining issues overlook things.
dnt mind me jareh... vex hold me
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
just take it easy it a faceless forum since you decide not to answer me again.
thanks luv
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

dnt mind me jareh... vex hold me
dont let vex hold you i want to chat with you outside nairaland can we do that.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by ItzChinnex(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
i have 2 admit, the traditional marriage i attended yesterday at ehime- mbano has got 2 be the worst trad ever

imo state pple dnt just know how to entertain, we literally had 2 beg for can water... food is not even involved, i had to travel a long distance 2 attend dt wedding and i was treated like trash.. literally

on may way back 2 my base,there was no straight bus to my destination, had to enter like 6 diff cars to get home...i vowed not to sleep in imo cos my dad always warned me abt imo state pple and how terrible they act#no offense#...... am close to the bride buh i felt like someone that came uninvited... my main vex was juz the funds i wasted attending the wedding..the mum demanded 4 a huge amt of money as bride price, i was so disappointed
imo state, una fall hand sha... the first impression was terrible.. vowed not to go to imo state again....
imo state indigenes come and defend yaselves....

You must be insane.. see as you dey for your profile, You look diseased and Disabled . IMO people no need your type that is why the treated you like trash. Mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
dont let vex hold you i want to chat with you outside nairaland can we do that.
sure
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

thanks luv
you are welcome no mention.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i came from a far distance 2 attend a wedding... left my house so early in other to meet up and obviously forgot 2 eat only 4 me to get to the place and not served anything even after the stress...my dear what is more bad than that..
Oh Brother! So you attended a messed up traditional marriage in IMO state and suddenly all IMO state people are stingy and act terrible? I find this highly offensive and I know you won't like it if someone painted your state black on a social forum like you just did to my state and I demand an apology.

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by sinaj(f): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

long throat!

I bet u one of these girls that fight for food in parties.

U evn brought ur frustration to nl without shame.

Stress ni stress kor. Go nd do ur own wedding let's see how stress free it will be.

It's ur type that make men borrow nd even steal just to throw a colorful wedding.

Just be killing urself here while ur frnd is on her matrimonial bed Gbenshing her sweethrt cool

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO UR FRIEND!

Keep doing asoebi!

9 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

sure
ok cool
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
ItzChinnex:

You must be insane.. see as you dey for your profile, You look diseased and Disabled . IMO people no need your type that is why the treated you like trash. Mtchew.
disease and disability shall be ur portion... can i hear an amen??
ItzChinnex:

disease and disability shall be ur portion...
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
Oh Brother! So you attended a messed up traditional marriage in IMO state and suddenly all IMO state people are stingy and act terrible? I find this highly offensive and I know you won't like it if someone painted your state black on a social forum like you just did to my state and I demand an apology.
sure...am very sorry for that
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Mekus68: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
lolzz... psychos everywhere
Frustrated nincompoops trying hard to get noticed

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
sure...am very sorry for that..was angry
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by sinaj(f): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
ItzChinnex:

see as she package for her dp.

Person wey see her no go knw say hunger de finish her

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

thanks luv
check your inbox
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
sinaj:
long throat!

I bet u one of these girls that fight for food in parties.

U evn brought ur frustration to nl without shame.

Stress ni stress kor. Go nd do ur own wedding let's see how stress free it will be.

It's ur type that make men borrow nd even steal just to throw a colorful wedding.

Just be killing urself here while ur frnd is on her matrimonial bed Gbenshing her sweethrt cool

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO UR FRIEND!

Keep doing asoebi!

sure...happy married life to my friend no doubt...
the problem i have is with u and ur worgly face... for ur mind now u fine....
dnt worry i go invite u for my trad coming up this yr
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
sure...am very sorry for that..was angry
Settled
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
i have 2 admit, the traditional marriage i attended yesterday at ehime- mbano has got 2 be the worst trad ever

imo state pple dnt just know how to entertain, we literally had 2 beg for can water... food is not even involved, i had to travel a long distance 2 attend dt wedding and i was treated like trash.. literally

on may way back 2 my base,there was no straight bus to my destination, had to enter like 6 diff cars to get home...i vowed not to sleep in imo cos my dad always warned me abt imo state pple and how terrible they[i][/i] act#no offense#...... am close to the bride buh i felt like someone that came uninvited... my main vex was juz the funds i wasted attending the wedding..the mum demanded 4 a huge amt of money as bride price, i was so disappointed
imo state, una fall hand sha... the first impression was terrible.. vowed not to go to imo state again....
imo state indigenes come and defend yaselves....
*in Davido's voice' no be by force to travel go Dubai sorry IMO* grin
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by ItzChinnex(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
sinaj:
see as she package for her dp.

Person wey see her no go knw say hunger de finish her

No mind her. she no dey even shame self.if na guy talk this stuff I go vex small but this one na girl way frustration wan render null and void..She even said she was struggling for water to drink. Now how much is water she can't buy?

And she is now generalising the whole imo state.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
Settled
i demand an apology as well... for u talking trash abt my very sincere post
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by ItzChinnex(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

You are talking about her face, I would say , Sinaj is by Far More Beautiful than you, oh! you think it is to bleech?. Dont go there..
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by sinaj(f): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

pls do well to upload pictures of extra rice, drinks nd water after the reception is over.

Xo we will see how perfect urs will be
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i demand an apology as well... for u talking trash abt my very sincere post
You're not getting any apology.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by majour(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Madam tribe has nothing to do with what u experienced, learn not to generalise and as a woman, be reserved, coming online to vent ur anger solves nothing, u won't poison the mind of Pple from finding friends or lovers from IMO state, am proudly IMO and I come from a home were every man irrespective of his tribe is treated with respect.

#peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? / Men Should Take Note, This Is What Women Are Up To Now. (photo) / How Do I Escape This Ravaging After-blast Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.