Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Is It Wrong For A Christain To Watch Magical Movies? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong For A Christain To Watch Magical Movies? (417 Views)

It Is A Sin For A Christain To Pay Tithe / Is It Wrong For A Christian Husband And Wife To Attend Separate Churches?" / What Gives You Joy As A Christain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Christain To Watch Magical Movies? by Jetjacky(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hi everyone!!! Good evening..... if the hi ain't the greeting you want.

Well now with formalities out of the way..... me need ya help!!!

Please, my friend just inbox me with a cautioning message letting me in on the know that as a Christian me ain't suppose to be writing fantasy novels that involves magic. This is because God is against magic practioners as was explicitly stated in me Bible. And the inboxee ka owu inboxer....

Either way... she stated that me enjoying movies or write ups with this ingredient do not only consent to them practises but me be a faulty person before me God. Forgive for the much mees.... they be just me spice.

Anyway me disputed with her by saying even Jesus mingled with the sinners and publicans in other to understand them and also show them the errors of their ways by showing them the perfection in his ways. And having been in their mix and understood their strength, weaknesses and imperfection they had give better listening ears.

I also further stated the pointers in the life of the first disciples..... and later made apostles. An example would be Paul and his ways with commoners.

So in an abridged format to the long narration of me story... or disturbance. I ask my fellow nairalanders.... who are of many varieties and knowledge. Please do tell me if it is wrong for me as a Christian to watch magical movies.....

me wanna cry!!!!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Christain To Watch Magical Movies? by Jetjacky(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Please lalasticlacla I really need a reply for this. Its important to me and to those who might also be in the same situation like me.... in a state of dilemma between our desires and the possible truth.

Please I employ you to use your position to make sure my question is being heard. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Reminder To Muslims!!! "The Specialties Of The Jummah" / See Why Muslims Won't Stop Killing Innocent Souls / Do Not Ignore This Warning (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.