Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs (7430 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by Eze2000(m): 2:57am On Aug 13, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy grin shocked

Today, Friday, 13th August, 2016, the students of the theater Arts department of the Delta State University relived the historic myths and the tales of the vengeful Goddess 'Nwanyi Asaba' (and a powerful witch doctor who went by the name too just years ago) in a spectacular presentation titled "Deeds' and what a spectacle!

The star actress nicknamed 'kisskristal' was simply awesome!

Pictures are below more pictures and story are on my blog.

POWERED BY King Eze's Blog
http://www.kingezesblog..com/

Also read AWESOME Action/romance thriller novels for free right here on Nairaland

DIRTY DIAMONDS OF BOKO HARAM .....(20,543 views)
https://www.nairaland.com/3185856/dirty-diamonds-boko-haram-part

RUTHLESS BETRAYALS .........(15,963 views)
https://www.nairaland.com/2941054/ruthless-betrayals-story-love-betrayals

Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by AxeurdaddyIX: 3:12am On Aug 13, 2016
grin
Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 13, 2016
My people, it's already end time ⌚
Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 13, 2016
Ok na
Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by NigerianSHA: 5:14am On Aug 13, 2016
This is a huge leap backwards for Bollywood...WTF?!

2 Likes

Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:40am On Aug 13, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Creative but irritating
Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by emmatee57(m): 6:22am On Aug 13, 2016
who remembered tvis video that looks alike with this dudes?
Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by mrbillz(m): 6:26am On Aug 13, 2016
Disgusting way of promoting drama undecided
Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by ogorwyne(f): 6:55am On Aug 13, 2016
Artscan hall. That's where our fellowship used to hold back in the days.

Stiff long boobs. Not nice

1 Like

Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 13, 2016
emmatee57:
who remembered tvis video that looks alike with this dudes?

It should be Across the Niger
A story about desperate young men in search of making quick money, adventured to an evil forest and finally got to a witch with big boobs.They had to suck it and had to feed a hen with maize.The number of maize eaten by the hen signifies the number of years left for them to live after they become rich.
They all later died except one who repented on time
I remember this film even after more than 10yrs I watched it

3 Likes

Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:05am On Aug 13, 2016
ajibolabd:
My people, it's already end time ⌚
wat does end time gat to do with dis thread now...... pple can be daft at times......
Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by MrOra(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2016
Mafizo:

A story about desperate young men in search of making quick money, adventured to an evil forest and finally got to a witch with big boobs.They had to suck it and had to feed a hen with maize.The number of maize eaten by the hen signifies the number of years left for them to live after they become rich.
Baba o grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by Hermanie(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2016
The kind of boobs I need in my life
Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by power900: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2016
lol, nollywood no go kill person sha
Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by emmatee57(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2016
Mafizo:

Bros, u rock!

1 Like

Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
goat:

wat does end time gat to do with dis thread now...... pple can be daft at times......
why is this goat quoting me?
Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by LuvU2: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
teewhizzy4real:

Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by Cool23(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hmmm Lord have mercy
Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by timifaithus(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Holy shit
Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by timifaithus(m): 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hehe
Re: See What This Powerful Witch is Doing With Her Big Boobs by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
It Doesn't Look Real. It Looks Like Something Worn.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation / What I Saw When She Undressed. Pics Attached / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.