Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? (3732 Views)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Girlfriend Troubles: She's Quarrelsome (screenshots) / The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? by jubrealguy(m): 6:41am On Jul 06, 2016
If I were you, I will be scared of this supposed brother, finalizing marriage plans by September with one of them and this is July.......Heartless is the right word.......my advice is advise your brother and reduce your closeness with his baes

3 Likes

Re: My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? by permanentgrace(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2016
wildQuincy:
I joined my brother in the US over a year ago and observe that he's in a serious relationship with 3 Nigerian girls! All of them have been nice and caring to my brother and also shower me with gifts each time any of them visits. But the problem is my brother has already confided in me whom among them he's going to marry! Infact, serious plans are already on ground to come down to Nigeria by september with one of them to finalize marriage plans!
I really feel quilty for playing along with the other two knowing fully well that my bro isn't going to marry them. They have shown serious commitment in the relationship and I feel as a lady I should just hint them about the whole plan cuz I wouldn't like someone decieving me like that,but I don't want it to seem like I'm betraying my brother. One of them is even around for the weekend and she's not the 'chosen' one! Pls what should I do?

You should consider your brother's safety and wellbeing first. If you hint these ladies, have you considered what may come of your brother? Will you like when someone will pour acid on your brother because he will not marry her? Just leave them. When they hear your brother has made his choice, they'll know how to take care of themselves.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? by kraftykc(m): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2016
If you're really disturbed about it send one them a discrete message, the most stable of the 2 side chicks I mean.

DO NOT REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY, DO NOT EXPOSE YOURSELF. She'll probably believe an anonymous message because women seem wired to not trusting men any way.

Truth is the wisest thing is to do is to confront your brother and make him see the horrible error of his ways, ask him how he'd feel if someone were toying with your heart like he is with those other girls. if he loves you, that may strike a cord.
Re: My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mind you business. If I were to be your bros, and discover you are not just a dumbass but a snitch, just get ready to start picking your teeth from the sand...

Would those girls love and buy gifts for someone who has not made it? Employers, Contract, etc call for may applications but @ d end select few.
wildQuincy:
I joined my brother in the US over a year ago and observe that he's in a serious relationship with 3 Nigerian girls! All of them have been nice and caring to my brother and also shower me with gifts each time any of them visits. But the problem is my brother has already confided in me whom among them he's going to marry! Infact, serious plans are already on ground to come down to Nigeria by september with one of them to finalize marriage plans!
I really feel quilty for playing along with the other two knowing fully well that my bro isn't going to marry them. They have shown serious commitment in the relationship and I feel as a lady I should just hint them about the whole plan cuz I wouldn't like someone decieving me like that,but I don't want it to seem like I'm betraying my brother. One of them is even around for the weekend and she's not the 'chosen' one! Pls what should I do?
Re: My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
wildQuincy:

Pls vanquay stop this undecided this is a serious matter! Pls just adress the issue. cry

*modified*
I tried to mind my bussines but its not been easy doing so! And I don't really like your impression about nigerian ladies abroad! This ones I know are very reponsible and nice. If they were not, I wouldn't have bothered myself! Vanquay, all Nigerian girls abroad are not the same pls

then create a dick in ur ass and marry them. We are done here gal, case closed.
Re: My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? by RZArecta(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
wildQuincy:
just stay out of this
Re: My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? by Wallade(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Babe, would you mind telling us the story of Vanquay, especially after you guys go down. grin

You are not different from the three ladies dating your brother. You are all just having fun and hoping to be married to the knight; dreamland. You ladies will get over it even if it doesn't work.

LOL
Re: My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? by linearity: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
It is your brother's call, not yours. Swap places with your brother and assuming that, you are befriending three guys (yes, I know you will say God forbide, but assume that for a second, though I highly doubt the God forbide part...you are already planning to meet Vanquay now, and I guess you might have a bf or two in 9ja already...but lets not get distracted by that.)...and you have a junior brother that is showed love, care, etc by all these three men and you have perfected plans to marry only one of these guys, will you want your brother to tell the other two the planned married?

Most ladies know when their man are cheating and choose to ignore it, with the hope that he will change. And, they must be showering you with gifts to get brownie points either from you or from your brother.

Plus, hell knows no furry as a scorned lady; you might have a good motive behind your plans of telling these ladies the truth, but you cannot control the outcome or their reactions, what if they turn violent against your brother or the chosen one? or better still, pretend as if they do not know the truth and while they still have unfiltered access to your brother and your house, devise something evil or terrible?

Wise up, stay in your lane; get busy with something else, it appear you have too much time on your hands.

If you need to do anything at all, call your brother aside and register your displeasure with him...many are call, but few (in this case, one) are chosen, it is not your place to inform the ones not chosen about their status.
Re: My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? by wildQuincy(f): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wallade:
Babe, would you mind telling us the story of Vanquay, especially after you guys go down. grin

You are not different from the three ladies dating your brother. You are all just having fun and hoping to be married to the knight; dreamland. You ladies will get over it even if it doesn't work.

LOL
So this is suppose to be a wise comment in your thinking right? Continue undecided
Re: My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? by wildQuincy(f): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
kraftykc:
If you're really disturbed about it send one them a discrete message, the most stable of the 2 side chicks I mean.

DO NOT REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY, DO NOT EXPOSE YOURSELF. She'll probably believe an anonymous message because women seem wired to not trusting men any way.

Truth is the wisest thing is to do is to confront your brother and make him see the horrible error of his ways, ask him how he'd feel if someone were toying with your heart like he is with those other girls. if he loves you, that may strike a cord.
Hmm. Ths is really cool. But I don't see him taking to my advise! I'll try anyway! Thanks cool
Re: My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? by vicstar(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
don't be a snitch! lipsrsealed and don't be around when 'em disappointed frustrated biiitches are gunna come for ya bro with a rifle gringrin "run for ya life"
Re: My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? by Wallade(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
wildQuincy:

So this is suppose to be a wise comment in your thinking right? Continue undecided
tongue
Re: My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? by zealz4u(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
d question is ur brother bothered about how he will discharge them? it could be very simple for him when d time comes.
Re: My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? by zealz4u(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
its pretty simple ........is all between u & ur brother. convince ur brother to open up or start behaveing strange with d other two as soon as possible so dat they break up with him, he can even look for one small fault in them & complain about. it only takes men time to fall in love but it doesn't take time to break up grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of My Friend Sleeping With His Mom (explicit Image) / Ladies: 13 Reasons Every Woman Should Masturbate / See A Girl Who Committed Suicide Because She Was Pregnant For Her Lover (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.