Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Pls How Can I Get Hausa Babe To Add On Face Book ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Can I Get Hausa Babe To Add On Face Book ? (670 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe / Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

Pls How Can I Get Hausa Babe To Add On Face Book ? by tayooluwole: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2016
Pls, anybody with useful tips will be appreciated... At least, for now, yoruba babe don tire me, igbo babe too don tire me... They just full ma face book acct like water. It is time to shift pendulum, I seriously need hausa babes on my facebook acct, to chat with, to reason with, to catch fun with and possibbly to f...ck...
Re: Pls How Can I Get Hausa Babe To Add On Face Book ? by ichomi(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2016
tayooluwole:
Pls, anybody with useful tips will be appreciated... At least, for now, yoruba babe don tire me, igbo babe too don tire me... They just full ma face book acct like water. It is time to shift pendulum, I seriously need hausa babes on my facebook acct, to chat with, to reason with, to catch fun with and possibbly to f...ck...

go to facebook and shout hausa babe i dey find you...... And gbam u are there. Thank me later
Re: Pls How Can I Get Hausa Babe To Add On Face Book ? by tayooluwole: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2016
ichomi:

go to facebook and shout hausa babe i dey find you...... And gbam u are there. Thank me later

Thanks brother, busy looking for micro-phone as I'm about to do as u said...
Re: Pls How Can I Get Hausa Babe To Add On Face Book ? by ichomi(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2016
tayooluwole:

Thanks brother, busy looking for micro-phone as I'm about to do as u said...

and make sure u look for big mic with bass woofer.... So dat ur voice and cry will be heard. Konjised u kpele
Re: Pls How Can I Get Hausa Babe To Add On Face Book ? by ministeriallist: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2016
Guy, type Hausa Babe in the search area and add whatever comes up. Oniranu omo jatijati
Re: Pls How Can I Get Hausa Babe To Add On Face Book ? by jamalnation(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2016
tayooluwole:

Kissing Your Sweetheart In Public Is Very Romantic / How To Be More Likeable To Everyone / How To Compliment A Girl