Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

How To Compliment A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Compliment A Girl (671 Views)

My Girlfriend's Compliment After Sex Amuses Me. / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Compliment A Girl by Geniex(m): 12:25am On Aug 05, 2016
It is good u tell a girl she's pretty, she's beautiful but i won't advise that you do because it wont earn u any point and the last 300 guys said the same to her. BTW she doesn't want to hear it from you but her special one.

So how do you make ya compliment stand out.

1) Tell her exactly what you think is pretty bout her — could be her eyes, her voice, the way she walks or talk. Never force her for a response.

2) Remind her of a day she wore a dress that caught ya attention. Give her a detailed description of what she wore, what got ya heart racing about the dress and how she looked. Try to be completely honest.

3) Remind her of something that happened, the role she played, what made you love her that moment. Do not stress on the love.

4) Compliment a girl for her values. Learn to look beyond her beauty. Go for a quality you know is a real virtue (every lady has one)... If she's kind hearted, let her know. If she's a cheerful giver, don't hesitate to tell her. if she's a great cook, a home maker, a listener, let her know.

Finally.... if she's yours already, don't forget to tell her how much you appreciate her. It never gets old when its coming from you.

1 Like

Re: How To Compliment A Girl by Gbemiie: 12:29am On Aug 05, 2016
hmmm
Re: How To Compliment A Girl by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 05, 2016
Lol...
Re: How To Compliment A Girl by Tobbey(m): 2:53am On Aug 05, 2016
OOOOSHEY
Re: How To Compliment A Girl by slyzy(m): 2:57am On Aug 05, 2016
Me thinks complimenting her about a dress she wore sometime in the past come across as obsession

I rather do it at the spur of the moment
Re: How To Compliment A Girl by CheedyJ(m): 3:48am On Aug 05, 2016
Op, if I do this how much will it add 2 my account?
Guys been taking girls like a 4point compulsory course..

(1) (Reply)

Between Brothers And Sisters Who Loves Thier Younger Ones Most? / U Really Need To Read This Expecially The Ladies / When A Girl Says You Are Not Her Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.