Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

As A 3rd Party Please, Neva Take Sides In Settling Issue Between Lovers (story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A 3rd Party Please, Neva Take Sides In Settling Issue Between Lovers (story) (578 Views)

Short Story For Story Lovers. Story Title : Ladies' Man. / Neva Trust Ibo Girl / If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A 3rd Party Please, Neva Take Sides In Settling Issue Between Lovers (story) by jonaifame22(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2016
Good morning,

My fwend and his galfwend have been throwing tantrums in their relationship, and both of them have seen me on separate occasions to tell me his and her own side of the story cos I knew when they started dating

My guy accused his gf of goin out to a party wth another guy and coming back late cos he called her and she said she's at home and he said she should give the fone to her aunty let him speak to her jus like she aways does b4 and she said her aunty is not around, and he said again that she shld give the fone to her younger ones and she said they are not around, by 8:30pm at night,so when she finally came to see him at his house an hour later she came lookn very well dressed and wth all those make up things allover her face and when he asked her, she said she jus came frm her aunty's place jus like she told him on fone and b4 long her fone rang and it was her aunty calling to ask where she has been all day.

out of anger my guy slapped the gal,now he never told me that part where he slapped the gal he only said they had an argument cos she lied and she left angrily, now the gal neva told me she lied abt her whereabout and wat led to the dialling of her ear by my guy, all the while when they told me their different version separately I neva called on anyone's behalf so I arranged a meetn wth them at an eatery wthout lettn both of them know that his or her partner will be around,so. The guy came first then the gal and they met each other there surprised, and we trashed things out that was when I got to know the real truth that there was a slap amidst the argument frm my guy wth his hard palms and also there was a lie frm his gf frm her lying tongue and after everything I helped them settle and we celebrated wth some food and drinks and frm there I went to see my secondary sch smallie cos she said she's not feeln fine

Moral of the story

Pls look before u leap and hear frm both sides before u tkae sides and make sure they are present before saying anything . Cos when you take sides and they settle,u'll be the outlaw and the bad guy.

Take care and God bless cool

Re: As A 3rd Party Please, Neva Take Sides In Settling Issue Between Lovers (story) by falconey(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2016
ok help me Settle mine by doing ......

Re: As A 3rd Party Please, Neva Take Sides In Settling Issue Between Lovers (story) by schumastic(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
buys land grin

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Married To My Platoon Babe In Dreamland / How To Tell If She's Faking Her Orgasm / The Reasons It Is Not Advisable For A Guy To Endure A Lady Who Play Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.