Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,238 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge (5840 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by Asssmasher: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hbee1:
Abeg see me see trouble o, after quiting with ma ex, she said no gyal go lyk date ugly guy like me, dat before na manage she dey do with me! What should I tell her? Should I reply or ignore?
She's right Bro,,,you're too ugly.Not only that,you have a bad dentition and Your head's shape is contorted and disfigured.

I forgot something,the size of your small head is directly proportional to your peanut sized brain and your 2 digit IQ..

Eeew,ug Lee.

2 Likes

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by kowalsky: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hbee1:
Abeg see me see trouble o, after quiting with ma ex, she said no gyal go lyk date ugly guy like me, dat before na manage she dey do with me! What should I tell her? Should I reply or ignore?

fine dude wink
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by obiak4(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
bentlywills:
I need that artwork behind you
I get a trailer load of artworks started collecting way back
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Me fine, handsome pass op tongue tongue

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by slimthugchimee(m): 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
ebohstepn:
Me fine, handsome pass op tongue tongue
can you please just shutup

modified

checks profile, sees edo state, begins to apologise

oga please am sorry it was the devils work
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
slimthugchimee:
can you please just shutup

modified

checks profile, sees edo state, begins to apologise

Lol why are u apologising?

oga please am sorry it was the devils work

Lol d'nt bite okey.
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by Hbee1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
I was expectin insult, na naija we dey na! The paint I fit sale am 180k
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by Hbee1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
alobright17:
Op get me the girls number and pics let's see how pretty she is to call a cute guy like u ugly .

Ok see her picture....

1 Like

Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by Enrichlee(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
OP just got complimented by a gal today, feeling so fly#getalifebro
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by bentlywills(m): 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
obiak4:

I get a trailer load of artworks started collecting way back

Oya start sending some down here.
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by alobright17(m): 12:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Hbee1:

Ok see her picture....

My guy you're cute and she is also pretty,but don't fall ur hand because of that.meanwhile her number I no see yet.
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by wexyee: 5:26am On Jul 05, 2016
Loyalblak007:
just ignore her...she still feels the pain..
y u giv am nswer. The boy lazy, who fineboy epp?
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by Michelle55: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2016
lolzzzzzzzzzzz... I laugh in Swahili, just negodunu undecided @op u just wan use style take display ur pishure. enjoy d show
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by Hbee1(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2016
alobright17:

My guy you're cute and she is also pretty,but don't fall ur hand because of that.meanwhile her number I no see yet.

Lol sharp guy
Re: She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge by alobright17(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2016
Hbee1:

Lol sharp guy

My Guy No Dulling na Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Wonder What These Two Ladies saw in there....(pics) / See What I Released While Forking Graphic Photos. / Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.