Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report (16930 Views)

How Deal For Maina’s Reinstatement, Withdrawal Of N2.5bn Suit Was Struck / Stella Oduah Denies Owning A House Of $1.2 Million In London / Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Denies Report On Speech Impairment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Realhommie(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Chief Olisah Metuh easily comes to mind, he said more and deployed every known antic just to wriggle his way outta similar case. Where is he today and what's the current situation of tinz with regards his case?

Madam calm down, dn't worry. SR will definitely come out with undeniable proof. Even Col Dasuki (rtd) is still denying his own involvement in #DasukiGate when a new born baby today knows he was the head honcho.

I laff in Spanish.
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by gabolak(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
ok I have heard u.
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by toolovely(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Rolings:

I agree with you .if really innocent why bring in issue of EFCC going after governors who have immunity same as president . Playing political and tribal card as usual instead of proving the allegations wrong.

you misunderstood her.....read again pls
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Terror666(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
fine woman

stella will u marry me
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by sammhi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=sammieguze post=47195213]Instead make this woman shut up jeje to buy more time, she dey shout.

By the time Sahara wizards publish the account details now, you will know there are wizards but Sahara wizard is in a class of its own

Waiting for the Sahara wizards to do the needful[/quote
]
I think the point is : is it a legitimate money or not?
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Ojiofor: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
fyneguy:
Hmmm red flag.

Instead of denying opening such an account, she subtly tried to justify the source of the funds.

She have just challenged her accusers to prove she is guilty........end of story!
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by sammhi(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
sammieguze:
Instead make this woman shut up jeje to buy more time, she dey shout.

By the time Sahara wizards publish the account details now, you will know there are wizards but Sahara wizard is in a class of its own

Waiting for the Sahara wizards to do the needful
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by 2ndejoj(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
shaddoww:
It all starts with denial den we know wat comes next.

someone comes to mind...olisah...M
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by lupa74(f): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
Before emko una think say she go gree just like that?
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by truthspeaks: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
So Sahara Reporter is officially an investigating arm of Efcc right? grin grin . When they exposed Saint Buratai's dubai issue, u ddnt see dem dat way. Continue grin cheesy. Even d Stella sef I no like am. Make dem deal wit her. Nxt time politicians wan steal money, they remember d consequences. #TeamNeutral. Buhari sef
KINGwax007:
Don't worry, but the time Sahara reporters starts drawing the graph of how the money was amassed, and EFCC plots the value by telling us who and what conveyed the cash, your mouth go seal.

My advice, you wld definitely be picked up, but just go prepare like 500million in bail money...

Lobatan

1 Like

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by ucee64(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Someone said Stella Oduah has been a billionaire long before Aliko Dangote and that she pay her workers very well, so it's not a big deal that N2.5 billion was traced to her house girl's account. # Interesting
Now, I have a feeling am in the wrong career, because I dont understand why I should be wearing suits and ties and sitting in the office daily when I can do house-boy work and get paid billions in the same country Pls anyone who know Princess Senator Stella Oduah's office address...

2 Likes

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by DonDiego(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

The mentioning of the bolded parts tell me she's guilty as hell and that the accusations are most likely true.

How could you conclude from the bolded parts that she's guilty? Is that how shambolic your sense of judgement is? Anyone who is not partial/partisan would immediately read from those bolded parts of her comments that she's probably innocent and isn't scared to proclaim it to whoever cares to listen despite the gestapo methods of those who claim to fight corruption. A woman who established and ran a multi-billion naira Nigerian oil and gas marketing company Sea Petroleum and Gas Limited for no less than 20 years after having having worked for years in the NNPC has no business being scared of having a 'paltry' sum of 2.5 billion found in her account (never mind that Sahara Reporters in their usual method of embellishment claimed the money was found in a so-called maid's account.)

Bro, you really need to upgrade your critical thinking skills.

1 Like

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by ojialo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

The mentioning of the bolded parts tell me she's guilty as hell and that the accusations are most likely true.
nairaland chief judge has spoken lol.
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by plaetton: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dp
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by plaetton: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Like I pointed out yesterday, the Sahara Reports about Stella Odua was just the WEEKLY DOPEFIX for the HUNGRY Zombies.
Don't forget , APC govt. voted more money for propaganda,than for agriculture and food.

Next week, it'll be back to Deziani's Billions.
The week after that, to GEJ's trillions.
...and the cycle goes on .

Zombie life, na so it be.
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Eluwilussit(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Rolings:

I agree with you .if really innocent why bring in issue of EFCC going after governors who have immunity same as president . Playing political and tribal card as usual instead of proving the allegations wrong.

Where is the tribal card? grin
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by saintmark88(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Look at the lady's face in dt pix, I c guilt written all over
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by plaetton: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
DonDiego:

How could you conclude from the bolded parts that she's guilty? Is that how shambolic your sense of judgement is? Anyone who is not partial/partisan would immediately read from those bolded parts of her comments that she's probably innocent and isn't scared to proclaim it to whoever cares to listen despite the gestapo methods of those who claim to fight corruption. A women who established and ran a multi-billion naire Nigerian oil and gas marketing company for no less than 20 years afterh having having worked for years in the NNPC has no business being scared of having a 'paltry' sum of 2.5 billion found in her account (never mind that Sahara Reporters in their usual method of embellishment claimed the money was found in a so-called maid's account.)

Obviously, his low comprehension skills didn't allow him to understand the point the lady was trying to make.

1 Like

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by goldeno10boy: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
ok na
is her time to talk
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Chaleeee: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
fyneguy:
Hmmm red flag.

Instead of denying opening such an account, she subtly tried to justify the source of the funds.

You need to learn to read. totally false, baseless and at best the imagination of the publishers,” the ex-Minister said that “if the reports were true, I would have been arrested long before now, especially at a time when the EFCC is freezing accounts and going after opposition governors who enjoy same level of immunity as the president.”

The boldened part is the denial.
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
DonDiego:

How could you conclude from the bolded parts that she's guilty? Is that how shambolic your sense of judgement is? Anyone who is not partial/partisan would immediately read from those bolded parts of her comments that she's probably innocent and isn't scared to proclaim it to whoever cares to listen despite the gestapo methods of those who claim to fight corruption. A woman who established and ran a multi-billion naira Nigerian oil and gas marketing company Sea Petroleum and Gas Limited for no less than 20 years after having having worked for years in the NNPC has no business being scared of having a 'paltry' sum of 2.5 billion found in her account (never mind that Sahara Reporters in their usual method of embellishment claimed the money was found in a so-called maid's account.)

This is EXACTLY what I said below:

"The mentioning of the bolded parts tell me she's guilty as hell and that the accusations are most likely true."

Now, focus on the bolded.

I didnt say I knew for a fact that she was guilty, I expressed my personal opinion. I also didn't say she was guilty I said it was "most likely" that she was.

Matter of fact, the manner in which you have to come to her defense leads me to reasonably believe that you also know that she's more than likely guilty of the accusations but bigotry, tribal intolerance, and hate for the head of this present Government won't let you speak the truth.

P.S: I just went through your old posts. I was right about you.

2 Likes

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by goldust777: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Stella my hero my role model grin tufiaka who else is with me bunch of wailing zombies grin.stella is a thief shekena cry grin
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by KINGwax007(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cherishing:

She will be picked up immediately Aisha returns from her US trip.
u asked u?

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by fortune1968: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
shaddoww:
It all starts with denial den we know wat comes next.
witchunt ?
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by fortune1968: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
Another ipob and massob hero !
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by loopman: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
Stealar THIEF Oduah
Onye Oshi
God punish you.
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by focus7: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
We are use to that as it is the usual reactions of the looters.
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Who is fooling who? we all know it's true, we all know all these accusations that come out against the different politicians are true, the question is it's whether the EFCC have enough evidence, whether they bungle their case with incompetence or whether the perpetrators have cunningly disguised the paper and money trail.

1 Like

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by BraniacX(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

^^^^^^^^ warped logic undecided you forgot to highlight the "if it were true part" so i gotta ask, did you go to school?
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by DonDiego(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

This is EXACTLY what I said below:

"The mentioning of the bolded parts tell me she's guilty as hell and that the accusations are most likely true."

Now, focus on the bolded.

I didnt say I knew for a fact that she was guilty, I expressed my personal opinion. I also didn't say she was guilty I said it was "most likely" that she was.

Matter of fact, the manner in which you have to come to her defense leads me to reasonably believe that you also know that she's more than likely guilty of the accusations but bigotry, tribal intolerance, and hate for the head of this present Government won't let you speak the truth.

P.S: I just went through your old posts. I was right about you.

You can nitpick your own comments all you like, bro, but it is clear to anyone who's not already heavily biased against the subject of the report that you see her as guilty of an accusation you have no single shred of evidence to prove beyond a scurrilous report by an online publication noted for its lack of credibility when it comes to truth and facts. Your obviously prejudiced conclusion about the report even when you have not even officially heard from the EFCC let alone a court of competent jurisdiction starkly displays the extent of your prejudice towards her.

And yes, I don't have to check your previous posts to know all this about you. I already know your type. Your type are often the first to shoot and to accuse others of 'bigotry, tribal intolerance and hate' when deep down you are the very one steeped in all of those mentioned vices that now cling on your like a second skin. I am sure deep down you like to persuade yourself, just like you quickly convinced yourself about this dubious report, that you are an epitome of tolerance, large-heartedness, love and accommodation. All I can tell you is to keep up with your self-deception. Luckily, those who deceive themselves about their own weaknesses which ironically they are first to project out on others are often the last to notice it.
Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by aresssa: 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
dlox147:
this lady was the major financier of the then neighbour 2 neighbour, that campaigned for GEJ before her political appointment.

She had never been poor before venturing into politics.

That said if she is found guilty let the authority do the needful, according to the detect of the Nigerian law.

Accumulating money via legal means is not a big deal, but deceptively and crookedly opening up secrete bank accounts and hiding money in your maid's name means the money didn't come from legal means or sources.

She's free to deny and and deflect all day, but explaining why the account was opened in her maid's name and why billions was buried in it is really the major problem and criminal act here and definitely what she should be addressing and not the usual rubbish about witch hunting and all the other excuses these looters spew when caught pants down......

1 Like

Re: N2.5bn In Maid's Account: Stella Oduah Denies Report by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
who knows anyone who is looking for where to hide money, I have 3 empty bank accounts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Construction Of Tam David-West Boulevard Road (photos) / Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) / What The Heck Is South South? It Should Be East, West, North And South!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.