Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? (36589 Views)

Sultan Announces MOON Sighting For Ramadan / Updates on Ramadhaan Crescent (1436ah/2015ce) / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola(m): 4:44am On Sep 14, 2009
Don't you know who a muslim mean ? One who submit to Almighty God and not the god who the jews killed. I am an african does that stop me from being a muslim except if am an arab ? Many arab will go to hell so whats ur problem, before the message of God reach arabia they used to be pagan, it was the Israelite they were been supported with messengers from time to time but look at them today, scanty compare to the muslim
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by 3spade3(m): 5:45am On Sep 14, 2009
Abuzola:

Don't you know who a muslim mean ? One who submit to Almighty God and not the god who the jews killed. I am an african does that stop me from being a muslim except if am an arab ? Many arab will go to hell so whats your problem, before the message of God reach arabia they used to be pagan, it was the Israelite they were been supported with messengers from time to time but look at them today, scanty compare to the muslim

Curses fell upon the Israelites for disobeying GOD.
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by olabowale(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2009
@3Spade3: Your above post has good meaning if only you apply to everyone; Curse of God fell and fall on those who disobeyed and disobey God! So do the Jews, Christians, Hindus, etc or Muslims obey God, the One TRUE God? Not all groups, except One. So the Christians will say the Jews dont obey, the reason they will claim that Jesus was sent.

Do the Christians obey? This is my question. My argument will centre around Jesus commandment as the Messenger of God to the Israelites. Jesus said that he came not to abolish the laws and the prophets before him. He came to fulfill themas to reestablish them with the religious and daily lives of the Israelites, so he warned that no one should abolish or suggest even the abolishment of the laws and the prophets, not even a small detail of it, as small as a jot. Whosoever does the or suggest the abolishment will be the least in the Kingdom of heaven; definitely lower than all the other levels in the Kingdom of Heaven, so I will suggest that the least here means "Hell Fire" unless somebody can point me to something different, and the argument have to be very sound!

So Christians now have abolished the Laws and the Prophets, against the statement of Jesus the earthly master that they claim for themselves, so is the Christian CURSE because they disobey God? Yes they do because they dispbeyed God's elect, Jesus.

And if I look at it from the Christians point of view, saying that Jesus is god, then will the Christians be less blameless compared to the Jews in the cursed conditions because of disobedience to God? No it should be of greater consequence;

The Jews did not see their God, yet their disobedience make them cursed.

The Christians see their god walking the streets among them and died in from of them saying it is finished, yet they disobeyed him! They deserve the same level of curse as the Jews, at least, I think it should be the highest, if yo ask me.
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Nezan(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2009
So Christians now have abolished the Laws and the Prophets, against the statement of Jesus the earthly master that they claim for themselves, so is the Christian CURSE because they disobey God? Yes they do because they dispbeyed God's elect, Jesus.
Between muslims and Christians, who knows Jesus the most? whose book records the most details about Jesus's life and ministry? stop deliding yourselves, guys.
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2009
The first and last miracle exist in the the Quran and missing in the Bible
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Nezan(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2009
Which miracle? the falsified miracles? where was mohammed when Jesus was performing His miracles?
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola(m): 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
@nezan, you are a big man so don't talk like a kid, what you said is simply childishly. Every prophet ve his own miracle. All the miracle jesus performed were as well performed by past Prophets from Elijah to moses, so whats the big deal
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Nezan(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2009
The big deal is you can never claim that the koran records explicitly, the miracles performed by Jesus. How many chapters are even allocated to discussing him?
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2009
You think so ? Other prophet did what jesus did so it doesn't make a difference, but Quran record a mysterious and vital miracle that others did not do. The talking of jesus as a baby and the changing of judas face to jesus and then jesus ascending, wow what a great miracle
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Nezan(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2009
Who witnessed your so-called fake miracles?
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2009
Thousand dude
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Nezan(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2009
Like who and who? mention names and back up with reliable sources.
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by sleek29(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2009
moh'd saw it happen  grin

bunch of liars, nobody to back up their stupid clams.
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2009
Abubakar, khdijah, the syrian king, Abu jahl and the crowd.
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Nezan(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2009
You mean those people you mentioned heared Jesus speak as a child? was Jesus taken to syria at the time of his birth? where was the record that those people existed during the time of Jesus as no arab was mentioned to witness Jesus' birth?
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2009
Don't be crazy , i am talking of splitting the moon, on jesus speaking as a baby you can go and ask his mother , mary and the yahudu of that era
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Nezan(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2009
Abuzola's post:
You think so ? Other prophet did what jesus did so it doesn't make a difference, but Quran record a mysterious and vital miracle that others did not do. The talking of jesus as a baby and the changing of judas face to jesus and then jesus ascending, wow what a great miracle

My post:
Who witnessed your so-called fake miracles?

Abuzola's post
Abubakar, khdijah, the syrian king, Abu jahl and the crowd.

My post:
You mean those people you mentioned heared Jesus speak as a child? was Jesus taken to syria at the time of his birth? where was the record that those people existed during the time of Jesus as no arab was mentioned to witness Jesus' birth?
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Nezan(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2009
Abuzola's post:
Don't be crazy , i am talking of splitting the moon, on jesus speaking as a baby you can go and ask his mother , mary and the yahudu of that era

See how deluded them slaves of allah are? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2009
What a daft, Did Abubakar exist during jesus time ? Not to talk of witnessing. The fools will always be led astray, and only the believers will understand, therefore you are thummun, bukmtn, humyun
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Nezan(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2009
see how deluded the boy is grin grin grin
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2009
You dislike it ? Hahaha you are thummun, bukmun, humyum. Happy translation search
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Nezan(m): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2009
How can I mind a deluded slave? undecided
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by olabowale(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2009
@Nezan; « #71 on: September 15, 2009, 01:09 PM »
The big deal is you can never claim that the koran records explicitly, the miracles performed by Jesus. How many chapters are even allocated to discussing him?
His (AS) essence was discussed and its more than what you have in the Bible, afterall you did not have his miracle of defense of his mother or do you? And it was not as if he fought Pharaoh or somebody tyrannical and powerful like that and he did not lead a multitude of people, like Moses who led the whole of sraelites away from Egypt, fording through the sea without loosing a single soul, and leading them through the wilderness, and the food; manna from heaven, fighting nations and tribes along the way, and receiving the commandments which Jesus said that must never be abrogated, ever, and you guys did not see a verse you did not abrogate in it, the reason the story of Jesus is shorter than that of Moses, a leader in the essence of of the word, except that you guys love to exagerate and below is a good exegese on it:

While you give for sake of full pages but emptiness of messages, you step by step even mundane and useless an account of 33 years or at least the 3 years of what you call the ministry of the "FOUNDER OF CHRISTIANITY", Jesus, but wimply short cahnged what Moses did, except the major events and you are even accurate in your record!
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Nezan(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2009
Who witnessed the miracle of his defence of his mother? mention names and evidences. Do you think the fake things mohammed wrote in the koran are worth believing?, BTW, who are we to believe, people who walked with him or some deluded fake prophet?
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by focused123(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2009
@poster :

The moon crescent symbol is a symbol of witchcraft.
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola11(m): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2009
You are the wizard, fool
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by No2Atheism(m): 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2009
@topic

- Cus they are worshipping the black stone . . .

- Cus they did not know that the Earth is spherical hence saying people should face the East is confusing and contradictory depending on if you are on the right or left of the Mecca or is it greewich line sef . . .

- Which direction is someone in India facing . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by olabowale(m): 3:49am On Nov 29, 2009
focused 123, if Allah says face the Qibla (directional Object) that is dear to your heart, and it is Masjid Haram where the Kaaba is the symbol of it, will you not quit worshipping three gods and join me in true worship of your Creator? My proof is that Kaaba, when you can see it, regardless of whatever direction you are of it, you will have no choice but to face it! This simply means that if two people are on opposite sides of this central object called kaaba, the face it, facing each other with the kaaba as the Qibla between them.

focused123. do you have a thing of order, unifying thing like that in your religion?
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by focused123(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

You are the wizard, fool

You are the greatest blood thirsty wizard. You are blood thirsty and hence you formed that stupid Boko Haram because you want to drink human blood.

Beast.
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by focused123(m): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2009
olabowale:

focused 123, if Allah says face the Qibla (directional Object) that is dear to your heart, and it is Masjid Haram where the Kaaba is the symbol of it, will you not quit worshipping three gods and join me in true worship of your Creator? My proof is that Kaaba, when you can see it, regardless of whatever direction you are of it, you will have no choice but to face it! This simply means that if two people are on opposite sides of this central object called kaaba, the face it, facing each other with the kaaba as the Qibla between them.

focused123. do you have a thing of order, unifying thing like that in your religion?

Olabowale, you said your allah (Saudi black stone) is all knowing. Is he not capable of hearing prayers from all directions. Why a particular direction ?

Islam is a joke to me because all these symbols are nothing but pure witchcraft.
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by Abuzola11(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2009
You re really mad
Re: Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? by illusion2: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola : Why do you always have 'No Subject' on all your posts?' undecided

All others: Lets stick to the issues & not be overtly insultive , . . . cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? / Ogun Prophet & His Sons Convert To Islam, Cut Off Their Dreadlocks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.