Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? (3038 Views)

Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / 6 Reasons Why Men Avoid Dating Fat Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by Adasun(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
why do men avoid successful women??

My mentor even said whenever am getting married,it should be someone am highly above in all ramification.is it gud to avoid those women who have made it in life.

Your opinion guy?
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by jonaifame22(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Irrespective of all she has gained,if she peledgses her loyalty to me then I'll marry her!
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by Chrisrare: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Only weak men avoid dis kind of women. Nothing wrong for a woman to be successful. In fact lazy women and gold-diggers r a turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by Cutehector(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Me wey dey find thos kyn ladies
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
I laugh.

No doubt successful women tend to question authority and to an extend emasculate their men, but only a sissy will avoid them!

As a man if you are hardworking and you know what you stand for amicably, successful or not no woman can intimidate you.

Na you get the ród!

No offence, but your mentor is a sissy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by halfricanadian(f): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Because successful women dont have time for games
They know wat dey want they dont do anything to please any one

Guys want a puppet lady dat will dqnce to their tune as long as dey pay her bt cant pay a boss lady she own it.

But Men will marry successful women cos dey kno dat the home will b in order with or without their presence
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by Natotogokillme: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Only insecure men and chauvinists avoid successful and educated women.
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
no mind them
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
if you like insult me i careless, but i can't marry her no vex. Most of them are very bossy arrogant and proud they would want to control you because of what the possess some even turn there husbands to a houseboy or a mere rag not as if i would want a lazy wifey but more successful than me? No!

Who will provide for who??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by bitchcrafts: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Personally, I no fit marry woman wey sabi pass me, she can be richer for all I care, but that IQ& EQ? We rather be on the same level .... My dikc will not even be able to rise up to her for starters grin , How do I prove I'm THE MAN?
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by TheBestChamp(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
If there's love, loyalty and Respect i see nothing wrong
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by abbeyology88(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
It all depends on that kind of woman.
Men believe such women could have pride in them, and are not submissive to husband control.

But in most cases, few men wish for such a woman.
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by Noblewhiz(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
No, cause tat respect wil nt b der. You knw der r certain tinz u nid to as a man, n if ur woman does it, boom! . Xcept u find 1 wch is very rare cos 1 day dy might xplode.
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by Noblewhiz(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
jonaifame22:
Irrespective of all she has gained,if she peledgses her loyalty to me then I'll marry her!
promise is a word to please d hrt, it can be changed. Be wise.
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by abbeyology88(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
It is not all Orange that is sweet, despite its expectation to be sweet.

Some women possess all this and still have that wifey personality.

It all just depend on the woman if she would not be driven by her success.

That's why such women will mary late cos the believe that men are watchful of their success and won't wanna fall in the hands of a man that will depend on their wealth and not work on their own.

It all depends on the woman
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by otipoju(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by rawpadgin(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please can anyone help me with the number of any successful woman
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by Adasun(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Rexhenrex:
if you like insult me i careless, but i can't marry her no vex. Most of them are very bossy arrogant and pride they would want to control you because of what the possess some even turn there husbands to a houseboy or a mere rag not as i i would want a lazy as wifey but more successful than? No!

tank u,that is the angle am even looking at it from,

imagin what halafricanadian is even saying,u mean controlling the way my house hold would be run is bullshit

Cutehector riches dey enter their head o,no say i no warn ugrin
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Adasun:
tank u,that is the angle am even looking at it from,

imagin what halafricanadian is even saying,u mean controlling the way my house hold would be run is bullshit

Cutehector riches dey enter their head o,no say i no warn ugrin
you are on point money control most of them and if the possess it more than you and cater for you then sorry is ya name....forget the if she is loyal bulshit people do change and for i can't take Chances.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by abbeyology88(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
@rawpadgin...........
You be thief grin

So u wan chop wetin u no work for abi?
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by Adasun(m): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
u guys should look at dis heat up quarel.
Husband:i will slap u or jennifersad

wife: u fit Who u be?i say who be mumu

husband:u dey call me mumu abi?me and u who mumu pass idiot.
No be manage i dey manage ushocked

Wife: hahah u?manage me?hahaha wating u be?wating u take pass me?no bd desame certificate wey u get,i get?no be one kpacko skul u go?eh!

Husband:at least i use my head finish skul,shebi na ur body wey u dey dash lecturer na him make u finish skul,u knw book?lipsrsealed

wife: if na like dat na hin u marry me,u wey no fit carter for urself shameless man,shebi no be as i marry u, na hunger for kill u,fud na me,hwz rent na me,children skul fees na me,even dis cloth wey u wear na me buy am. Idiat,go out nd c how men are behaving,u are not even a man self.goat!

Na insult wey we da c for our area o nd beyound o.

tell me if da woman got little and sorely depends on her husband for everything,she go get mouth da blab dis nonsensesad sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2016

Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by guente02(m): 12:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Adasun:
u guys should look at dis heat up quarel.
Husband:i will slap u or jennifersad

wife: u fit Who u be?i say who be mumu

husband:u dey call me mumu abi?me and u who mumu pass idiot.
No be manage i dey manage ushocked

Wife: hahah u?manage me?hahaha wating u be?wating u take pass me?no bd desame certificate wey u get,i get?no be one kpacko skul u go?eh!

Husband:at least i use my head finish skul,shebi na ur body wey u dey dash lecturer na him make u finish skul,u knw book?lipsrsealed

wife: if na like dat na hin u marry me,u wey no fit carter for urself shameless man,shebi no be as i marry u, na hunger for kill u,fud na me,hwz rent na me,children skul fees na me,even dis cloth wey u wear na me buy am. Idiat,go out nd c how men are behaving,u are not even a man self.goat!

Na insult wey we da c for our area o nd beyound o.

tell me if da woman got little and sorely depends on her husband for everything,she go get mouth da blab dis nonsensesad sad
So what are you saying.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by obiak4(m): 6:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Rexhenrex:
if you like insult me i careless, but i can't marry her no vex. Most of them are very bossy arrogant and pride they would want to control you because of what the possess some even turn there husbands to a houseboy or a mere rag not as i i would want a lazy as wifey but more successful than? No!

Some there are others that will worship you
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2016
don't generalize... I don't avoid them myself.. any relationship that will have issues will likely face 1 no matter what... Broke Girls even cheat 2much.
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by eniwhy: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2016
Kindly explain what you mean by ramification, I believe it means consequence or result of an action.
Adasun:

My mentor even said whenever am getting married,it should be someone am highly above in all ramification.is it gud to avoid those women who have made it in life.

Your opinion guy?
Re: Why Do We Men Avoid This Kinds Of Women? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Adasun:

Your opinion guy?

They are just SCARED underachievers worth more self esteem. Afraid to be seen as a subordinate.
Why?
Because they've accepted the fact that they cannot better her achievements.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Marry This Type Of Girl / What Is Considered A Bad Omen Where You Are From / Nigerian Girls-- Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.