Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko (38920 Views)

The TRUTH Behind Diezani And AGF Refusal To Bring Her Back To Nigeria / Loot Recovery Diezani And FG In Secret Talks / FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by truthspeaks: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2016
So Buhari n Efcc ddnt realize dis b4 conducting all dat media trial. Shows how a huge failure both have bn. Oh, @master, wld u hv told us u are bn paid for dis e-warrior job u r doing? We knw ur type alredy. So weldone. Buhari sef
TheGoodJoe:

Go and read the article. I have no master. I just explained to you what you failed to understand. Diezani is under trial in UK so her name was struck off.

If you like talk Buhari and Government. It is your own Toro.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by truthspeaks: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2016
Answer d simple question I asked
TheGoodJoe:

If, if, If....

He declared it. It was not hidden. If it was a shady bought property, he would not declare it.

It is welcomed that SaharaReporters made him explain to us. You can continue with if.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2016
truthspeaks:
Invested share indeed grin. Sum1 dat was in charge of Procurement in the Army n remember the arms procurement deal is bn investigated. By implication, u r sayin his time as boss of Army Procurement is in d past n shldnt be investigated. If by chance Saint Buratai was in d opposition or probably was part of those army chiefs sacked n wasn't wrking for d current govt, wat kind of opinion wld u n dis govt be expressing by now? cheesy grin. Answer dis question n I ll knw if thr z an iota of objectivity in ur response. Buhari sef

If Lt. Gen. Burutai was opposition and he explained himself, I will move on because there are real Yam Eaters hiding in the bedroom than waste time on someone who explained himself.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by truthspeaks: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2016
Oh. U said I listen Sahara gossip yet still praised same Sahara Reporters for a gud job. U sure u r nt contradicting urslf?
TheGoodJoe:

That is why I said you should read more news than gossips. SaharaReporters did a very good job bringing our attention to the Property listed with Lt. Gen. Buratai name.

He cleared the misunderstanding that he does not own the property but invested in a share of it. He explained further he declared it as part of his assets. It is not a hidden property.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2016
truthspeaks:
So Buhari n Efcc ddnt realize dis b4 conducting all dat media trial. Shows how a huge failure both have bn. Oh, @master, wld u hv told us u are bn paid for dis e-warrior job u r doing? We knw ur type alredy. So weldone. Buhari sef

Are you serious? Because Diezani is in London under charges of corruption, our local media should not expose her corrupt acts. I mean how do you guys reason like this.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by truthspeaks: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2016
U will move on? Sum1 dat was in charge of Army Procurement under Jonathan ( the era of the so-called club of Yam Eaters?) grin cheesy cheesy grin. Walahi u ppl that r bn paid to defend dis buhari administration are hypocritical clowns. Make una continue @least u need to have ur pay. Buhari sef
TheGoodJoe:

If Lt. Gen. Burutai was opposition and he explained himself, I will move on because there are real Yam Eaters hiding in the bedroom than waste time on someone who explained himself.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by NiggaBoi(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2016
What if they can't finally find their charger
Okijajuju1 post=?? 47205189:
Withdrawing the charges is smart..

That way they can go back and do their homework properly and re-charge them.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2016
truthspeaks:
Oh. U said I listen Sahara gossip yet still praised same Sahara Reporters for a gud job. U sure u r nt contradicting urslf?

Good job to expose. Praise SaharaReporters.

Bad job listening to further Gossips of the issue when the news media carried an explanation of what happened.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2016
truthspeaks:
U will move on? Sum1 dat was in charge of Army Procurement under Jonathan ( the era of the so-called club of Yam Eaters?) grin cheesy cheesy grin. Walahi u ppl that r bn paid to defend dis buhari administration are hypocritical clowns. Make una continue @least u need to have ur pay. Buhari sef

Who is defending Buhari? Where did Buhari come in? I am not defending anyone. If you are good luck.

I said, in respect to the Property in Dubai SaharaReporters talked about, there is nothing there.

If another thing comes up that exposes the Lt. Gen. as corrupt, it is welcomed. Understand?
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by truthspeaks: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2016
But same Sahara Reporters gave further explanation of wat hapnd. Shld I now consider that as gossip after they v done a good job in "exposing" saint buratai? Remember u used the word 'expose' (it means saint buratai was actually hiding those dubai properties) - na u talk am oo, no be me. grin cheesy. Buhari sef
TheGoodJoe:

Good job to expose. Praise SaharaReporters.

Bad job listening to further Gossips of the issue when the news media carried an explanation of what happened.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2016
truthspeaks:
But same Sahara Reporters gave further explanation of wat hapnd. Shld I now consider that as gossip after they v done a good job in "exposing" saint buratai? Remember u used the word 'expose' (it means saint buratai was actually hiding those dubai properties) - na u talk am oo, no be me. grin cheesy. Buhari sef

After Buratai explained himself, did SaharaReporters release a report that is contrary to what the Lt. Gen. said?
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2016
truthspeaks:

How can Lt. Gen. Buratai hide the assets when he declared them? SaharaReporters noticed them, published it but the Lt. Gen. declared it. It was not hidden. Very simple thing. Do not complicate it with hate.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by truthspeaks: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2016
Yes they did n showed d amount d said property was bought in dollars n way beyond his source of income or wld SR do a report jst for the fun of it
TheGoodJoe:

After Buratai explained himself, did SaharaReporters release a report that is contrary to what the Lt. Gen. said?
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2016
truthspeaks:
Yes they did n showed d amount d said property was bought in dollars n way beyond his source of income or wld SR do a report jst for the fun of it

You openly missed it. The report was the cost of the property to Lt. Gen. believed income. However, he does not own the whole property.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by truthspeaks: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2016
U r not defending Buhari then pls tel us wat u v bn doing since. Let Efcc investigate Buratai's era as boss of Army Procurement n we ll believe Buhari's anti-corruption drama is probably on d right part
TheGoodJoe:

Who is defending Buhari? Where did Buhari come in? I am not defending anyone. If you are good luck.

I said, in respect to the Property in Dubai SaharaReporters talked about, there is nothing there.

If another thing comes up that exposes the Lt. Gen. as corrupt, it is welcomed. Understand?
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by truthspeaks: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2016
U be Efcc? Or does dis change d fact that Saint Buratai was part of the yam eaters?
TheGoodJoe:

You openly missed it. The report was the cost of the property to Lt. Gen. believed income. However, he does not own the whole property.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2016
truthspeaks:
U r not defending Buhari then pls tel us wat u v bn doing since. Let Efcc investigate Buratai's era as boss of Army Procurement n we ll believe Buhari's anti-corruption drama is probably on d right part

I am not defending anyone.

EFCC is not targeting and investigating people. They are following a money trail. Funds disbursed from the ONSA account.

Dazuki money. So no one will just investigate without concrete evidence of funds diversion.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by truthspeaks: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Did I read 'noticed'? grin cheesy cheesy. Saint Buratai was EXPOSED. Notice ke. After u v said it alredy u want to take it back.
TheGoodJoe:

How can Lt. Gen. Buratai hide the assets when he declared them? SaharaReporters noticed them, published it but the Lt. Gen. declared it. It was not hidden. Very simple thing. Do not complicate it with hate.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2016
truthspeaks:
U be Efcc? Or does dis change d fact that Saint Buratai was part of the yam eaters?

I guess you are EFCC. I am not. You are the judge here not me. I have not seen reports linking Lt. Gen. Buratai to the Arms money. If they find out he participated in it, I will encourage a full investigation.

For now, no reported link to the best of my knowledge.

As for Diezani, the charges are written in Black on the article posted by the OP. I encourage and pray for a successful prosecution of those arraigned.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2016
truthspeaks:
Did I read 'noticed'? grin cheesy cheesy. Saint Buratai was EXPOSED. Notice ke. After u v said it alredy u want to take it back.

He declared it as one of his assets. That is not exposed.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by truthspeaks: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2016
OK but since the ONSA account is bn investigated, why can't they also include saint Buratai's days as boss of Army Procurement instead of the hasty clean bill bn given to him as a former member of the yam eaters
TheGoodJoe:

I am not defending anyone.

EFCC is not targeting and investigating people. They are following a money trail. Funds disbursed from the ONSA account.

Dazuki money. So no one will just investigate without concrete evidence of funds diversion.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by truthspeaks: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2016
Did u knw about d property b4 SR 'exposed' it?
TheGoodJoe:

He declared it as one of his assets. That is not exposed.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2016
truthspeaks:
OK but since the ONSA account is bn investigated, why can't they also include saint Buratai's days as boss of Army Procurement instead of the hasty clean bill bn given to him as a former member of the yam eaters

The EFCC can not include him. There has to be money flowing from the ONSA account to him before investigation. Just like the Fayose case. The account the money landed linked to Fayose. Then the investigation starts from there.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2016
truthspeaks:
Did u knw about d property b4 SR 'exposed' it?

What we should tag as exposed are those hidden from declared assets like in the case of Saraki. Saraki did not declare some of his assets. That was the beginning of his down fall.

Posting properties owned and declared by Government officials will not go down as exposed.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by truthspeaks: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Now we are on the same page. U and I are not Efcc and thr4, Saint Buratai shld hv bn investigated especially his days as head of Army Procurement. U alredy passed a 'not-guilty' judgement but I'm sayin y nt investigate b4 passing such judgement. Buhari sef
TheGoodJoe:

I guess you are EFCC. I am not. You are the judge here not me. I have not seen reports linking Lt. Gen. Buratai to the Arms money. If they find out he participated in it, I will encourage a full investigation.

For now, no reported link to the best of my knowledge.

As for Diezani, the charges are written in Black on the article posted by the OP. I encourage and pray for a successful prosecution of those arraigned.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2016
truthspeaks:
Now we are on the same page. U and I are not Efcc and thr4, Saint Buratai shld hv bn investigated especially his days as head of Army Procurement. U alredy passed a 'not-guilty' judgement but I'm sayin y nt investigate b4 passing such judgement. Buhari sef

As I said, they can not just investigate unless there is a link or evidence of embezzlement.

I did not pass a not guilty verdict. I said no case concerning the SR report because he declared it.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by truthspeaks: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2016
It was nice having dis chat. Let's allow other readers/observers do d rest of the analysis. Buhari sef
TheGoodJoe:

As I said, they can not just investigate unless there is a link or evidence of embezzlement.

I did not pass a not guilty verdict. I said no case concerning the SR report because he declared it.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by kayfra: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2016
You guys are not that bright. They withdrew them from the charges so the case against Omokore and Co can proceed. Deziani and Kola are regarded as "at large" and they have pending cases within their jurisdictions abroad. Smart move.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by papinx(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The EFCC can not include him. There has to be money flowing from the ONSA account to him before investigation. Just like the Fayose case. The account the money landed linked to Fayose. Then the investigation starts from there.

Exactly....

Good morning boss.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by papinx(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2016
truthspeaks:
It was nice having dis chat. Let's allow other readers/observers do d rest of the analysis. Buhari sef

Nice analysis done by you guys... Kudos cool
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2016
papinx:

Exactly....

Good morning boss.

Done.
Re: EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2016
papinx:

Exactly....

Good morning boss.

Check mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times / Boko Haram To Bomb Osinbajo’s House; Plans Uncovered / Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.