Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (74413 Views)

Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered / NNPC: Why Kachikwu Was Removed As GMD / NDIMRC Condemns Removal Of Kachikwu's As Nnpc's GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by dragunov: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Spybradd:

such a bore thang today,me need some clown to make sport in da circle... grin
ahhh theres that run away obahiagbon wannabe NBDH grin scrubbin' his riotous anus on da sands up there ^^ grin grin
wheres da goddamm popcorn,now?

His show is top 'PRIOTY' HHHAAAHAhahahahahahaha.. ...
grin grin grin
Awwwwwwwww, missed you too featherbrain. But you know something Goonard, I have a better idea for ya. You see, you can catch your fun and kill your boredom by engaging in less strenous ventures like harrassing chickens or chasing the largest goat in your community. Ok, no, you can do this, organise a tutorial for your teeming fans on NL who like to click like and share for every jejune remark you post so they can spell 'an correct english'. Do make that a priority instead of foaming in the mouth and jumping all over me like a poisoned rhesus monkey. Now roll along and be a good muthafuqqa, and stop bothering a good nigga who's got loads of productive work to do.so long Goonard Sheepson. Quite strange. You forgot to put 'ba' in your recent tripe. You forgot to bleat.
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by Spybradd: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
dragunov:

Awwwwwwwww, missed you too featherbrain. But you know something Goonard, I have a better idea for ya. You see, you can catch your fun and kill your boredom by engaging in less strenous ventures like harrassing chickens or chasing the largest goat in your community. Ok, no, you can do this, organise a tutorial for your teeming fans on NL who like to click like and share for every jejune remark you post so they can spell 'an correct english'. Do make that a priority instead of foaming in the mouth and jumping all over me like a poisoned rhesus monkey. Now roll along and be a good muthafuqqa, and stop bothering a good nigga who's got loads of productive work to do.so long Goonard Sheepson. Quite strange. You forgot to put 'ba' in your recent tripe. You forgot to bleat.
lolls,what an amusement..
.hmmmm,nursery school kiddergattens on da forum..u might wanna tell us the names of those kiddy plays as well....hahahahahahaha....chasing fowls and goats,now, u really a grumpus lolls. Say,do u still get down with those kiddo stuff now that u're an agbaya?

And which one was top Prioty grin back then? Am pretty sure riding da goats was,ya know,hehehe...lil' wonder da incessant rants and remembrance of an about bleating...
Ibadan Agbaya....
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by dragunov: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
Spybradd:

lolls,what an amusement..
.hmmmm,nursery school kiddergattens on da forum..u might wanna tell us the names of those kiddy plays as well....hahahahahahaha....chasing fowls and goats,now, u really a grumpus lolls. Say,do u still get down with those kiddo stuff now that u're an agbaya?

And which one was top Prioty grin back then? Am pretty sure riding da goats was,ya know,hehehe...lil' wonder da incessant rants and remembrance of an about bleating...
Ibadan Agbaya....
grin grin grin
You got comprehension issues niggah? I said to let a good nigga be and you can't just do me the favour. Just go find some bones to worry dawg and let me be. Ain't interested in this conversation no more 'cause you ain't my type. Kapische?
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by Spybradd: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
dragunov:

You got comprehension issues niggah? I said to let a good nigga be and you can't just do me the favour. Just go find some bones to worry dawg and let me be. Ain't interested in this conversation no more 'cause you ain't my type. Kapische?

now listen up and listen up real gud,bronco,i 4kn did'nt solicit for your goddamm thrash inputs to me post in the 1st place,did i? When i posted about the mess pevading right now in the 4kn zoo cortesy of those bloody stuppid so called sophisticated block heads who never learn from history,i don't remember ever making mention of a certain dicck_head dragunovwhateverthat4knmeans,did i? You port your loose itchy arsse to the lagoon or you run crazy like some goddamm hunkhead bronco,my innitial post still stands and hangs over your bloody head,got that?
Now pay attention,your arsse goes away and it goes only when i say....and be careful cos it might go away only when it's got gat,you heard,huh,YOU 4KN HEARD ME,HUH?
undecided
now back to ur sporty circle and choose between whistling from da arsse or,of cos,ur top Prioty,start da 4kn bleat show...

U sure know what moi mean nah,ba? grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by dragunov: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2016
Spybradd:

cool,your bloody arsse goes away only when i say,hahahahaha....n again,it can go only when its 4kn dead hhhaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......dickhead,u heard moi,ba?
grin

and 4 ur 4kn info,sophisticated zombie,moi is a 4kn benin Boi.....keep da fool dance about da ever blessed, and ur goddamm nightmares,the fffllaaties....now back to ur circus ring and show me what u gat lollls.....
Ohhhh! He is from the uglies. How you doing ugly? Hope you didn't sleep well. Bet you got chased around by the hapless souls you duped or robbed or murdered in real life. Ahahahahah!). No sleep for the wicked. No sleep for the one who came from 'ile ibinu'. Heard your fuqqing obas traced their ancestries to the Yoruba. Their royal language in the palace is Yoruba. So what's the fuqqing gripe with Yorubas. Is it because your obas paid tributes to us in the olden days that made you hate us so? Is that why you louts would forget your heritage and romance with ogogoro guzzlers and loud lousy long pig eating gorrillas?
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by Spybradd: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2016
dragunov:

Ohhhh! He is from the uglies. How you doing ugly? Hope you didn't sleep well. Bet you got chased around by the hapless souls you duped or robbed or murdered in real life. Ahahahahah!). No sleep for the wicked. No sleep for the one who came from 'ile ibinu'. Heard your fuqqing obas traced their ancestries to the Yoruba. Their royal language in the palace is Yoruba. So what's the fuqqing gripe with Yorubas. Is it because your obas paid tributes to us in the olden days that made you hate us so? Is that why you louts would forget your heritage and romance with ogogoro guzzlers and loud lousy long pig eating gorrillas?

its not by force rub shoulders with dickheads...there are gud westerners out there not fowl and goat chasers,ibadan brown roof agbaya local champion,no way...i hope u didnt 'zombieously' state pursueing ediye pelu ewure as ur top Prioty hobby during ur gateman '13 interview!

Hahhaahahahahaaaaaaa...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by Spybradd: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
dragunov:

Nobody is interested in rubbing shoulders with ugly skunks like you. And niggah, that prioty thing you keep inserting makes you sound like a fuqqing broken record. Its a stale joke. Look for something new to bare your camelic dentitions on. Not the 'prioritised' joke i allowed you make a hit on. I see you've been scampering about to decipher my identity and the only info you can dig up is ibadan. Let's assume i am in ibadan. Do you wanna compare the development there to that ancient land of wrath you come from? So why don't you shut that rank smelling buccal cavity of yours for keeps Goonard and be a really meek sheep. Otherwise I will bring babylon to you in full. Punkass, ratass niggah don't even know what 'it' is up against. Bwahahahahshahakikikikiki.

oh ur priotise has suddenly transformed into prioritise,BA? Hmm,zombie ti improve...now back to ur circle,theres some fresh grass waiting for u....oh hes laffing..haaahahahahahahaha.....my ppl,just picture a zombie laffn out loud!!! Aahhhaaaahahahahahahaha.......classic frankenstein

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by Spybradd: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
dragunov:
Ba, ba, black sheep you ain't got no wool.........Hey, goon, you are not really creative. You way too dull sheep. Why? Just answer this simple question. Why are you so dull sheep? I ain't impressed with you. And the next time you post, tryna avoid interjecting Yoruba words. Try the gorrilla version, so your teeming cannibal fans won't think you're disloyal.

painment....lolls...why u limping,whosskickn ur sophisticated arsse so bad?

Back2ur circle and...camera rolln.. grin
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by Spybradd: 7:12am On Jul 08, 2016
dragunov:

phewww,when u gonna roll back to ur cage and mouthfoam,huh? Its boring and its a friday,ya know grin
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by hazyfm: 7:35am On Jul 08, 2016
HIPROFILE:

Wetin u shabi...that change is political if only u dant read political moves in one direction u should understand what this means....

That is not my problem, my point is to educate those saying he was sacked or demoted. He is a fvcking Minister for crying out loud.
Re: Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC by Spybradd: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
dragunov:

someone pls sound da bell o,so agbaya go stop chasing fowls and da biggest goat since morning o grin theres some fresh grass in the circle and some bones,oya port that sophisticated arsse and come roll on da floor grin grin grin
Buh wait o,nl has deemed his lunatic and poo posts unworthy and too ugly to grace the site and got them deleted....i bet the sophisticated zombie left yansh,that cud mean only one thing: the village local champion brown roofer zombie has bn banned and is rottening up and eating hard beans in some ruff nl's kirikiri prison! shocked
yeeeparipa! Baba ti di èléwòn o! BABA ÈLÉWÒN! Haaaaahahahahahahahahaaaa.......buhahahahahaha.....kikikikiki.....
Double wahala for dedi bodi grin hahaaaaaaa grin grin grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.