Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! (11119 Views)

See How A Cheater Girlfriend Was Caught By Her Boyfriend's Friend On Whatsapp / How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? / When Your BAE Is A Cheater. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Single now!
I am following your stories so keep the updates coming on time please...
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:

good evening sir.

been a while
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:

i dont understand are u proud using this id not what mentioning ?

Can u please do something don't you feel this identity can stick to you..i just cant believe this bro
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Puresolutions:

i dont understand are u proud using this id not what mentioning ?

Can u please do something don't you feel this identity can stick to you..i just cant believe this bro
it's about the content and not the container.... Except you are new on nairaland/romanceland you ought to have known that the person behind the moniker is highly educated at least you can deduce that from his threads... Although one of my major reasons of having this moniker is for comic relief but I also want to show to people that sometimes one can make sense out of what appears to be nonsense... I only replied you cos you were polite

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
olihilistic:

good evening sir.

been a while
Gud evening bro... So sorry I had to do away with my bbm for now... How is our family (Team Aramide), I am happy it's still existing...
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
it's about the content and not the container.... Except you are new on nairaland/romanceland you ought to have known that the person behind the moniker is highly educated at least you can deduce that from his threads... Although one of my major reasons of having this moniker is for comic relief but I also want to show to people that sometimes one can make sense out of what appears to be nonsense... I only replied you cos you were polite

i agree with your perspectives and share your beliefs i had no doubts you would have personal reasons and thus my ethics,though i'm a polite person anyways but i feel you would have to do lots of explaining before you will be listened to.We're in a nation where fo*ls population outclasses the wise ones,you will be doing lots of explanations from time to time i know i'm the umpteenth one but get ready for more with time bro..

very funny id..
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
Puresolutions:

i agree with your perspectives and share your beliefs i had no doubts you would have personal reasons and thus my ethics,though i'm a polite person anyways but i feel you would have to do lots of explaining before you will be listened to.We're in a nation where fo*ls population outclasses the wise ones,you will be doing lots of explanations from time to time i know i'm the umpteenth one but get ready for more with time bro..

very funny id..
hahahha I agree with you.... Then about the moniker being funny... It's even very funny to me... I laughed so had at different intervals with two weeks at least when I remember my moniker... As weird as it may sound, I have had some close female friends that were first attracted by this very moniker before being attracted by the person behind the moniker....
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahha I agree with you.... Then about the moniker being funny... It's even very funny to me... I laughed so had at different intervals with two weeks at least when I remember my moniker... As weird as it may sound, I have had some close female friends that were first attracted by this very moniker before being attracted by the person behind the moniker....

Yeah atypical of secondary school days tactics.Enter the scene grabbing attention seriously and then resolving the conflics by exposing the inner content,we did that for 2 decades but gave up on it,too many f*ols in the country,people don't seek intelligently but judge prematurely so i quit the game..You will do engaging in lots and lots of explanations,yeah for the moment it's cool and all sinc eur the one harvesting all them forum ladies ryt now,but after ur hook i'm sure 100% ur bae would change ur acc email and then change your password it damn too hialrious its crazy !
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Puresolutions:

hahahhaha you just hit the nail on the head... Mennnn I can actually perceive intelligence all over your write ups...
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha you just hit the nail on the head... Mennnn I can actually perceive intelligence all over your write ups...

dont make me feel shy pls stop it.i actually don't come out this way not in the past few years atleast but somethin about you pulls me out to patiently construct my outflow brick by brick...if it's intelligence only God knows i only follow a thought pattern anytime i hear the word intelligence which is whenever a poll is done anywhere in the world intelligence would always loose to fo*lishness anyday anytime meaning most leaders that come out of elections are sheeer products and represenbtatives of fo8lish people much of the time...
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Puresolutions:

dont make me feel shy pls stop it.i actually don't come out this way not in the past few years atleast but somethin about you pulls me out to patiently construct my outflow brick by brick...if it's intelligence only God knows i only follow a thought pattern anytime i hear the word intelligence which is whenever a poll is done anywhere in the world intelligence would always loose to fo*lishness anyday anytime meaning most leaders that come out of elections are sheeer products and represenbtatives of fo8lish people much of the time...
wise words .... I actually told one of my profs. In school similar thing in this way.... I said if the leaders are corrupt then their is a bigger problem with the society that produced such leaders.... You are just too intelligent , I also love the fact that you think very deep before making your comments so one needs to think deep to understand you better....
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:

Llol alright
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
wise words .... I actually told one of my profs. In school similar thing in this way.... I said if the leaders are corrupt then their is a bigger problem with the society that produced such leaders.... You are just too intelligent , I also love the fact that you think very deep before making your comments so one needs to think deep to understand you better....

Alas you got to the bus stop,most societal celebs are fo8ls the intelligent ones i appreciate are my brothers n sister i walk past daily,we meet online thus i reversed the structure society inadvently schooled me into which for me is to resppect my neighbor,and forget the public figure - REVERSE pschye...what keeps u up this late...?
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:

In my own diary you guys are doing battle of di**s lol
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Got a new story happened today!
Will use my system to type
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Puresolutions:

Alas you got to the bus stop,most societal celebs are fo8ls the intelligent ones i appreciate are my brothers n sister i walk past daily,we meet online thus i reversed the structure society inadvently schooled me into which for me is to resppect my neighbor,and forget the public figure - REVERSE pschye...what keeps u up this late...?
hmmmm this my philosopher brother... I am up late because I love reading.... I am just looking for what to read online ( wether it's for entertainment or education )... But I will soon have my night rest, I also need to open a birthday thread tomorrow for a nairaland close friend..
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Got a new story happened today!
Will use my system to type

we're waiting.. i hope i am safe o
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hmmmm this my philosopher brother... I am up late because I love reading.... I am just looking for what to read online ( wether it's for entertainment or education )... But I will soon have my night rest, I also need to open a birthday thread tomorrow for a nairaland close friend..

good.Nigerian political society is my choice for entertainment it beats whatever satellite subscription tha comes to mind..

Have you tried japanese manga like Naruto..It feels like the movie reading the manga prints.
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
@smellinganus let's allow Op regain control of his thread out.... signs out !
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

In my own diary you guys are doing battle of di**s lol
Lol.... No o... It's not everyday one meets a highly intelligent person like him and I don't want to take this meeting for granted...
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Puresolutions:

good.Nigerian political society is my choice for entertainment it beats whatever satellite subscription tha comes to mind..

Have you tried japanese manga like Naruto..It feels like the movie reading the manga prints.
wow.... Ok thanks.... I will try that...
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Puresolutions:
@smellinganus let's allow Op regain control of his thread out.... signs out !
ok bro... It was nice having this conversation with you...
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Lol.... No o... It's not everyday one meets a highly intelligent person like him and I don't want to take this meeting for granted...

comment appreciated,had to drop this last one,doing some research myself on commercial farming this thread and u is helping me to chill,and about meeting intelligent people may God help us,i dont know if the intelligent species in a country if clustered would fill up a sardine tin,it's so rare gold can measure against it as a standard.

God bless Nigeria !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Puresolutions:

we're waiting.. i hope i am safe o

Oh ure safe
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
SmellingAnus:
ok bro... It was nice having this conversation with you...

Hhmmm what's going on?
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2016
Lol this feels like washing your own dishes at the canteen to get served,the queue is intense and everyon'es here n there bros serve the beans,demand don over flood supply ..lol
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Puresolutions: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2016
@2BB4CB3E this thread easy points to what i mentioned earlier bro,plenty flings it shows ur single..if real love arroww hit ur chest all of this u wouldnt do even though yu have the means...my own naive opinion though
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Hhmmm what's going on?
just intelligent conversation nothing less...
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 07, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Gud evening bro... So sorry I had to do away with my bbm for now... How is our family (Team Aramide), I am happy it's still existing...

It is boss.
Hope to see you around sir.
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 12:22am On Jul 07, 2016
olihilistic:

It is boss.
Hope to see you around sir.
no wahala.... Much of thanks for checking on me
Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 07, 2016
SmellingAnus:
no wahala.... Much of thanks for checking on me

You're welcome boss.
Do have a nice rest sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of A Cheater True stories!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 07, 2016
So.........
Today around 9pm left my friends place and was headed home and close to my estate gate I saw one big ass! Honestly eh friends have warned me! That I will have accident one day because of yansh! I couldn't turn or reverse I had to go all the way forward and do u-turn, as I was driving back I was praying that she was still standing there! On getting there I saw her! I stopped but a matured lady was close to her, so I was ashamed to say hi but after some seconds I waved and came down! Walked up to her and was like I saw her from across the road and I had drive all the way back to talk to her! She smiled and was like, weren't you going somewhere? I was like yea was going home, asked where she was headed and she said area 12 na so I burn fuel from my area all the way to area 12, dropped her close to big joe pack! Swapped numbers and drove home!
On getting home I called her while eating and she was like she is bored! Was like alright let's go out and went to pick her! Went to a suya spot got shawama and some drinks! She asked about me! Told her that my house is at asokoro after eating I was like so let me drop you off! Said she wants to see my house! Took her home to get her clothes! As I type I am at area 12 waiting outside her house! And I have to go to be in lagos by 8am 2moro! Was planning to catch an early flight yansh won't kill me! Will update when I get home......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out / A Question That Turned My Office Upside Down Today. / Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.