Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. (5260 Views)

Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by alobright17(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2016
This is working wonders and ladies are happy with this new method,This will also make your man to be yours for life.
Try it and thank me always.

1 Share

Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by Arian11(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Naija girls be like he should not ask for sex ....lol

But OP I know some male diamond diggers too oo grin
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by naijaboiy: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2016
Does this make sense? undecided
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by vizkiz: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Like seriously? So all you get in a relationship is money!

1 Like

Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2016
naijaboiy:

Using the word "sense" in the same sentence relating to what the op article depict is an insult to the word sense.... it makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by Timolanki(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2016
If a lady does this, the guy in question will suspect that the lady is getting the money elsewhere n paying her dues there!
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by Ashraf123(f): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2016
How will I reject wen he offers to give?

Something that happens once in a blue moon cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by naijaboiy: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Using the word "sense" in the same sentence relating to what the op article depict is an insult to the word sense.... it makes no sense.
gringringringrin

I'm telling you!

I wonder how some guys cook up somethings as opinions. I'm sure he's joking sha. cheesy
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by halfricanadian(f): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2016
Na so even wen she comes dey will dump her for d one dats usin NNPC pipe to suck money out of their destiny
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by Jay542(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2016
Op, we have to give them money. Except you no want respect. We have to do our part.
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by alobright17(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
naijaboiy:

Which sensible person will that joke serious?to the extent of asking such stupid question?guy swerve Biko
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by onstelly(f): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
alobright17:
This is working wonders and ladies are happy with this new method,This will also make your man to be yours for life.
Why evils sad angry
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by alobright17(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
onstelly:

Why evils sad angry

Where
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
see how this guy made me laugh out and every one was looking at me... But... Bruhahahahahaha... Lol
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by naijaboiy: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
alobright17:

Which sensible person will that joke serious?to the extent of asking such stupid question?guy swerve Biko
Exactly!

Only an insensible person will crack such a dry joke.

Come swerve me na. undecided
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by alobright17(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
naijaboiy:

Exactly!

Only an insensible person will crack such a dry joke.

Come swerve me na. undecided

Swerve yourself and learn how to keep eyes right on dry jokes.
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
alobright17:
EIGHT WAYS TO MAKE YOUR WOMAN HAPPY:
1. Don't ask for Sex!
2. Forget about asking for sex!
3. Never mention the word "SEX" to her!
4. Don't even think about sex!
5. Reject when she gives you sex!
6. Be very mad with her if she tries to give you sex!
7. Warn her you will break up with her if she ever tries to give you sex!
8. Threaten her you will commit suicide if she ever tries to give you sex!
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by naijaboiy: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
alobright17:

[s]Swerve yourself and learn how to keep eyes right on dry jokes.[/s]
Crap!
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by alobright17(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
naijaboiy:

Crap!

E pain am
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by naijaboiy: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
alobright17:

E pain am
So says the person who created a dumb thread. grin
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by alobright17(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
naijaboiy:

So says the person who created a dumb thread. grin
And the dumb kid who wasted Mb romancing the thread.
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by naijaboiy: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
alobright17:

And the dumb kid who wasted Mb romancing the thread.
And the inconsequential dolt who kept quoting him. grin
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by alobright17(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
naijaboiy:

And the inconsequential dolt who kept quoting him. grin
I wonder who is quoting who on whose thread ... This is the level of dumbness you don reach SHM.
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by KINGinVAHALA: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2016
alobright17:
I wonder who is quoting who on whose thread ... This is the level of dumbness you don reach SHM.
Hi bro, how are you doing?
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by alobright17(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hi bro, how are you doing?

Always doing great.
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by KINGinVAHALA: 12:16am On Jul 06, 2016
alobright17:

Always doing great.
Nice man! Being searching for your moniker all over Nl until i stumbled on it few minutes ago. I guess you still remember me?
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by alobright17(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Nice man! Being searching for your moniker all over Nl until i stumbled on it few minutes ago. I guess you still remember me?

Remind me
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by KINGinVAHALA: 12:28am On Jul 06, 2016
alobright17:

Remind me
Team re.finer, one of her campaigners.
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by alobright17(m): 12:36am On Jul 06, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Team re.finer, one of her campaigners.
Ok
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by KINGinVAHALA: 12:41am On Jul 06, 2016
alobright17:

Ok
yeah, and i guess you are aware of Mr Nairaland? I am one of the contestant and i wish you would please also give me your support and votes.
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by alobright17(m): 12:44am On Jul 06, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

yeah, and i guess you are aware of Mr Nairaland? I am one of the contestant and i wish you would please also give me your support and votes.

No wahala
Re: 8 Assured Ways To Keep Your Man And Make Him Happy. by KINGinVAHALA: 12:47am On Jul 06, 2016
alobright17:

No wahala
Lol, your replies though. Thanks man, i appreciate alot, i will surely keep you updated as event unfolds.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Tips That Could Help Delay Ejaculation In Men / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice / Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.