Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. (1879 Views)

Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue / Please I Need Your Advice On My Relationship Life! / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thanks to everyone 4 ur response. I feel beta now. God bless u all
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Cutehector(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Was it? Well boo...ppol shud learn tat love is ain't physical alone. If she was beautiful but she treated him like a door mat, then tats not nice. Each one of us deserved to be respected wink
yeah yea tru that. From the picture they snapped together, I was thinking she liked him..
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy grin there's a lot abt me u don't knw wink

Oh yeaaaah....I'm starting to know u. wink

U cud join the CSI -NAIRALAND team grin
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Cutehector(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oh yeaaaah....I'm start knowing u. wink

U cud join the CSI -NAIRALAND team grin
oh there is a csi nairaland team rhai? So how can I join
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
oh there is a csi nairaland team rhai? So how can I join

There was none actually buh maybe u cud create one grin some members here are really good Sniffer dogs...they can unveil,cracked and they can exposed anyone's hidden secrets in few minutes by juz investigating .
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Cutehector(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

There was none actually buh maybe u cud create one grin some members here are really good Sniffer dogs...they can unveil,cracked and they can exposed anyone's hidden secrets in few minutes by juz investigating .
lwkmd. D only thing most of dem will be good at is sniffing panties. grin

Alryt, I can be a jerk too grin

I knw you have a secret too
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd. D only thing most of dem will be good at is sniffing panties. grin

Alryt, I can be a jerk too grin

I knw you have a secret too

Hahahahahah..Its not a secret buh a SECRETS tongue

Each one of us are hiding something...even u. wink
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Cutehector(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahahah..Its not a secret buh a SECRETS tongue

Each one of us are hiding something...even u. wink
yes. I am hiding my prick and u are hiding ur boobs and kini. cheesy

And I also could be a perv grin wink
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
yes. I am hiding my prick and u are hiding ur boobs and kini. cheesy

And I also could be a perv grin wink

Hahahahahah..boobs? I can't call it as a boobs... even agege bread is much bigger than mine grin buh I have a prune - size nipplez...
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Cutehector(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahahah..boobs? I can't call it as a boobs... even agege bread is much bigger than mine grin buh I have a prune - size nipplez...
r u serious? Can I touch it? grin or like urm flick it cheesy

U knw dat thing is very very very sensual. Got a lot of nerve endings
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
r u serious? Can I touch it? grin or like urm flick it cheesy

U knw dat thing is very very very sensual. Got a lot of nerve endings

Hahaaahaaahah! Ur killing me... grin grin grin
Nawa for u ooo...sensual? All the nerves juz died a wk ago tongue
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Cutehector(m): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahaaahaaahah! Ur killing me... grin grin grin
Nawa for u ooo...sensual? All the nerves juz died a wk ago tongue
let's continue this privately...

I want to go fifty shades of hector. cheesy wink
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nasri100(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin juz move on. Life is full of surprises anyway. U never know tats d reason why ull meet someone soon tat will love u forever .
Don't keep ppol in Ur circle if they don't deserved it even if u love them d most. Since she broke up with u, blocked her & delete her number( but never memorize it tho angry )... then u can move on even faster wink

Am like hey wassup hello...
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nasri100:

Am like hey wassup hello...

Maybe I cud reply hey, how u doin? wink
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by gondon(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahaaahaaahah! Ur killing me... grin grin grin Nawa for u ooo...sensual? All the nerves juz died a wk ago tongue
easy plzzzzzzz. I am naive to such talk and emotional
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
gondon:

easy plzzzzzzz. I am naive to such talk and emotional

Wahahhahaaa...really? Cutehector sombori is looking for u smiley
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Cutehector(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Wahahhahaaa...really? Cutehector sombori is looking for u smiley
dats why I said let's leave the thread wink
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
dats why I said let's leave the thread wink

Okies...let's go to the other threads then...Ur my wifi... the signal is so high grin
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Cutehector(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Okies...let's go to the other threads then...Ur my wifi... the signal is so high grin
cool wink
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by firstking01(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
So, because one girl like that broke your heart, you consider yourself a failure huh?
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by njiasi30(f): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
My dear, such is life. It's nt all relationship DAT last 4 ever. U will b hurting urself by trying to make it work, since she is no longer interested. It hurts when s/o u luv is no longer into u, u just ve to let go.

Move on with ur life, dere re gd one's out dere. D right one will come and stay. Distract urself in anyway u can. Hangout with gd friends,gist and laugh b4 u know it d pains will ease.... It's just a matter of time, CHEER UP wink cheesy grin
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
njiasi30:
My dear, such is life. It's nt all relationship DAT last 4 ever. U will b hurting urself by trying to make it work, since she is no longer interested. It hurts when s/o u luv is no longer into u, u just ve to let go.

Move on with ur life, dere re gd one's out dere. D right one will come and stay. Distract urself in anyway u can. Hangout with gd friends,gist and laugh b4 u know it d pains will ease.... It's just a matter of time, CHEER UP wink cheesy grin
Tnk u so much. I will apply wat u jes said
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ure all mushy and emotional! That's a turn off to some girls.
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cutehector:
I wish u saw this lady the op is talkin abt, den u will understand why his depressed...

She make sense wella. Like really making sense. grin
Hector, I saw the picture...... The Lady is really beautiful and they looked good together
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by schumastic(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
banjo022:
I met this lovely charming princess on 5th July 2014 we became frnds and we started dating thereafter things were so romantic between us its was like heaven on earth. Things started falling apart for us last year August she won't call nor text so I angrily called off the relationship then I realised I made a mistake I had to plead with her but she wouldn't listen I mobilised all my friends including hers to plead with her on my behalf. Well after two month of apologizing she accepted me back and things returned to normalcy but just recently arnd April she changed again she hardly call, text nor communicate with me effectively so I took the bull by the horn and ask her if she's still interested in the relationship could u believe it this girl went on WhatsApp and ended our relationship online she didn't hav the courage to confront me and tell me what on her mind she broke my heart without looking back what pained me so much is that she didn't tell me the reason why we are breaking up. I loved this girl I respected her I gave her my attention my time and resources I was faithful to her. we planned so many things concerning our future but she threw everything into the trash can. Am heartbroken, devastated i feel am a failure. Plz just advice me on what to do.

have a side chick next time, so you have something to fall back on and avoid stories that touch.
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by njiasi30(f): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
banjo022:
Tnk u so much. I will apply wat u jes said
Uwlc grin
Re: I Need Your Advice On How To Get Over Her. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
schumastic:

have a side chick next time, so you have something to fall back on and avoid stories that touch.
tnk u.. ain't gonna take chances next tym

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muva/sinz Vs Less And Co... Please Come In... / Can You Drink From This Water Source? / Check Out Me And My Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.