Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) (2016 Views)

OMG! This Lady Says Black Boys Can’t Handle Her / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by demiladegold(f): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
olatunjithomas:

it could be an advert,come to think of it,do you think girls running away will still come back to capture the bag resurfaced.and again,there would have being certain authorities assigned to regulate visitors' movement knowing that the environment is harbouring an animal that could cause harm...

what kind of psycho would use something like that to advertise a handbag?
Re: OMG.... This Scared Me So Much (video) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
olatunjithomas:

it could be an advert,come to think of it,do you think girls running away will still come back to capture the bag resurfaced.and again,there would have being certain authorities assigned to regulate visitors' movement knowing that the environment is harbouring an animal that could cause harm...
well, stupidity may run in their blood.... Who knows? It might actually be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies , If You Could Only Ever Sleep With One Celebrity, Who Would You Choose? / Hot Or Not / Watch Vera Sidika Twerk Up A Storm In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.