Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass (2041 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by firstclassmumu: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
This thread is for guys that love ladies with fat ass and ladies with fat ass.

Warning to the ladies: if you know you have a dry ass please leave this thread because it is not for you thank you.

Discuss

2 Likes

Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by Mimzyy(f): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
Firstclassmumu

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by firstclassmumu: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:
Firstclassmumu
babe how far na
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by firstclassmumu: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:
Firstclassmumu
can I borrow a kiss? I promise
I'll give it back
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by Mimzyy(f): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
firstclassmumu:
can I borrow a kiss? I promise
I'll give it back

Take it grin

Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Why do i like food?

Be asking yeye question

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:
Firstclassmumu
sup with the savagery this afternoon? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by gabinogem(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
OP why are u this selective... They(fat & dry asses) all have their unique advantages & disadvantages.

Learn to appreciate them all. cheesy
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by gabinogem(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
OP why are u this selective... They(fat & dry àsses) all have their unique advantages & disadvantages.

Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by RENOWNED2(m): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
evolution !!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by firstclassmumu: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimzyy:

Take it grin
blood of buhari what is this?
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by firstclassmumu: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
judeefcc:
Why do i like food?

Be asking yeye question
me? I the ask yeye questions? Shey dem dah dance shoki for ur head?
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by firstclassmumu: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
sup with the savagery this afternoon? cheesy cheesy grin
sorry o
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by firstclassmumu: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
gabinogem:
OP why are u this selective... They(fat & dry asses) all have their unique advantages & disadvantages.

comma teach me
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
firstclassmumu:
sorry o
for what?
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
Because they have fat YANSHHHHHHH.. use ur head angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by gabinogem(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
firstclassmumu:
comma teach me
OK just be patient, by 2050 I will.
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by firstclassmumu: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
for what?
don't ask me
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by firstclassmumu: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
gabinogem:
OK just be patient, by 2050 I will.
this thread is not for you
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
firstclassmumu:
don't ask me
for what?
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by firstclassmumu: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
for what?
no make me vex
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
firstclassmumu:
no make me vex
for what na?
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by VitaminB12(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Op, Has a fat bouncy ass bounced on your di*ck in a reverse cowgirl position making you feel the softness of the ass cheeks on your pelvic region? These big asses can be chilled sometimes and when you get this feeling together with the warmth of the pvssy, you feel like someone swimming in Ikogosi hot and cold spring.

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by firstclassmumu: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
for what na?
I hate questions
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by firstclassmumu: 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
VitaminB12:
Op, Has a fat bouncy ass bounced on your di*ck in a reverse cowgirl position making you feel the softness of the ass cheeks on your pelvic region? These big asses can be chilled sometimes and when you get this feeling together with the warmth of the pvssy, you feel like someone swimming in Ikogosi hot and cold spring.
you are my nigga for life

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by VitaminB12(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
firstclassmumu:
you are my nigga for life
You are blessed ma guy
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by dee02(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
firstclassmumu:
This thread is for guys that love ladies with fat ass and ladies with fat ass.

Warning to the ladies: if you know you have a dry ass please leave this thread because it is not for you thank you.

Discuss

Ask your father!
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by esaias1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
I don't.
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by firstclassmumu: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
dee02:

Ask your father!
is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by ndujekwu(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ladies say... "Guys are (like) dogs"

Well, Ladies, "dogs like bones"; dry asses are "bones"

Back to the matter; guys like fat asses, because they are good shock absorbers for that sound.. "kpat kpat kpat kpat"

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by donMIG(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Am not really down wi d fat ass hoes...i only dig dem curvy slim thangs...
Re: Guys Why Do You Love Ladies With Fat Ass by gabinogem(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
firstclassmumu:
this thread is not for you
oh u mean this thread is not strong enough to last till 2050! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lifted One Of Tiffanies Legs And Spread Them Wide, Exposing Her Beautiful Pussy / I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? / Uncut Video Of Lady Walking Naked On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.