Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD (9313 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by refiner(f): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Muvacci:

You mean refiner, the chief looser right? Well, she gets to go home with a BIG piece of humble pie! She can eat that and also spare some crumbs for trusty slaves like you. wink

pls stop spamming my mentions..undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by peeparty(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Muvacci(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
refiner:

pls stop spamming my mentions..undecided
Spamming? Do you even know what that means
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by KINGinVAHALA: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
jamalnation:
Na u no worry carry am 4 free
hahahaha, dont worry bro, i will pay you in kind instead. You want my babe?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Chrisrare: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Muvacci:

You mean refiner, the chief looser right? Well, she gets to go home with a BIG piece of humble pie! She can eat that and also spare some crumbs for trusty slaves like you. wink
Lol.. U r funny. By dd way d person i supported is not among d losers.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by refiner(f): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Muvacci:

Spamming? Do you even know what that means
stop mentioning me unnecessarily... biko..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by refiner(f): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dj o cheesy cheesy
ain't u the DJ...which other DJ,are u calling
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Muvacci(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lol.. U r funny. By dd way d person i supported is not among d losers.

STFU! This is YOU voting the Chief looser:

www.nairaland.com/search?q=chrisrare+nljega&board=0

Chrisrare:
Voting for Refiner

Cc Nljega

Success has many siblings while failure is lonely. You don't see any pro-mimzy or pro-ivyy supporter denying them do you? Yet you flatly denied your refiner.

You're the real looser here. A chronic one at that!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Muvacci(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
refiner:

stop mentioning me unnecessarily... biko..

One of your minions was gonna give away your title and I won't let that happen under my watch. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Laveda(f): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
refiner:

helo laveeee...smiley

are u a student of nekede poly?

Yes dear cheesy
You stay around? smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Chrisrare: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Muvacci:

STFU! This is YOU voting the Chief looser:

Success has many siblings while failure is lonely. You don't see any pro-mimzy or pro-ivyy supporter denying them do you? Yet you flatly denied your refiner.

You're the real looser here. A chronic one at that!
Lol.. Y edit my comment, dat shows u r not honest.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by refiner(f): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Muvacci:

One of your minions was gonna give away your title and I won't let that happen under my watch. grin

pls muva what exactly do u want from me?..

the contest is over...and u are still filled up with hatred for me?..

why change suddenly against me?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Muvacci(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lol.. Y edit my comment, dat shows u r not honest.

I copied your original comment which was edited after kingcheezypuff asked your stvpid ass to include lanicky and ivyy. That was your original ballot.

Hol'up, are you tryna jump ship? I've seen men stoop low but yours is a true case study. I understand how bad you feel bruh, you don't get to receive the #100 airtime you were promised since your candidate went home with nothing so you had to beg for it. sad

Be a nice dog and Pm me your number, I'll send it to you. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by refiner(f): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Laveda:

Yes dear cheesy You stay around? smiley
yea dear...I do!
I even put it as my sec school of choice...
I wish to know some things about it...smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Muvacci:

I copied your original comment which was edited after kingcheezypuff asked your stvpid ass to include lanicky and ivyy. That was your original ballot.

Hol'up, are you tryna jump ship? I've seen men stoop low but yours is a true case study. I understand how bad you feel bruh, you don't get to receive the #100 airtime you were promised since your candidate went home with nothing so you had to beg for it. sad

.. grin how many monikers man!?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Laveda(f): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
refiner:

yea dear...I do!

I even put it as my sec school of choice...

I wish to know some things about it...smiley

That's nice smiley

All you do is, ask. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
No wonder undecided

I saw lanicky just run past me today at shoprite, almost knocked me down sef. Guess she must have been racing to buy her some nice Holizie Prezies smiley

Then I saw mimzy with oily lips, munching on Mr Biggs chicken. She was so ferocious, biting and swallowing without even chewing shocked shocked

Then ivyy, saw her at coldstone ordering all the flavors of icecream they had, she was like, "can I get this and this and this and this, ooowie, I want that one too" angry

Easy girls! Easy to blow money, hard to make it, Yao Ming

As for the lovely refiner, u still remain the true winner in my heart. We will surprise u one day wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Chrisrare: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Muvacci:

Lol.. Na becos ur candidate lose na im make u dey vex like dis. Next time use ur brain and support a winner. Thank me later.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by refiner(f): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Laveda:

That's nice smiley
All you do is, ask. wink
ok dear..
do u mind sending u a pm?smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by refiner(f): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
No wonder undecided

I saw lanicky just run past me today at shoprite, almost knocked me down sef. Guess she must have been racing to buy her some nice Holizie Prezies smiley

Then I saw mimzy with oily lips, munching on Mr Biggs chicken. She was so ferocious, biting and swallowing without even chewing shocked shocked

Then ivyy, saw her at coldstone ordering all the flavors of icecream they had, she was like, "can I get this and this and this and this, ooowie, I want that one too" angry

Easy girls! Easy to blow money, hard to make it, Yao Ming

As for the lovely refiner, u still remain the true winner in my heart. We will surprise u one day wink

awwwww...thanks sweety!

I saw them toogrin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Laveda(f): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
refiner:

ok dear..

do u mind sending u a pm?smiley

Sassybae44@gmail.com

Mail me. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
ivyy:
Hello darlings grin

Alert received cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very big thanks to Seun and the wonderful organizers of this event. Thanks guys kiss kiss cheesy

Even though your campaign team wasn't that strong, u still made it. congrats.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Muvacci(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
.. grin how many monikers man!?

Rock.tation gets toe-curling orgasms at the sight of my moniker. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Muvacci:

Rock.tation gets toe-curling orgasms at the sight of my moniker. grin
sad and the only 1 who loves me are the spam bots❤
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Muvacci(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lol.. Na becos ur candidate lose na im make u dey vex like dis. Next time use ur brain and support a winner. Thank me later.

Aha! cheesy now who's vexed? Me who came first-runner up or you who washed out with barely 100 votes?? Why will your candidate win when she's surrounded by liars like yourself and witless e-cultists/touts like kinginvalhala and his sidechic maxi? grin

I'm tryna stay clean bruh, I love this account too much to loose it to a ban so I'll try to be as diplomatic as possible. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Laveda(f): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Muvacci:

Aha! cheesy now who's vexed? Me who came first-runner up or you who washed out with barely 100 votes?? Why will your candidate win when she's surrounded by liars like yourself and witless e-cultists/touts like kinginvalhala and his sidechic maxi? grin

I'm tryna stay clean bruh, I love this account too much to loose it to a ban so I'll try to be as diplomatic as possible. cool

Watch it you'd run out of 'them' very soon.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Muvacci(m): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
sad and the only 1 who loves me are the spam bots❤

cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Chrisrare: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Muvacci:

My candidate won, duh! Ur candidate could have been a winner if she hadn't plagiarized.

First runner up lol. Another word for loser...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Muvacci(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Laveda:

Watch it you'd run out of 'them' very soon.
Did u notice what I did with this one? cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Laveda(f): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Muvacci:

Did u notice what I did with this one? cheesy

undecided yeah.. well done o
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Muvacci(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chrisrare:
My candidate won, duh! Ur candidate could have been a winner if she hadn't plagiarized.

First runner up lol. Another word for loser...

Yet you came here to beg for recharge card for her?

Btw, what kind of adult male says "duh". You're not only docile but effeminate too? Damn! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - PRIZE GIVING/Confirmation THREAD by Muvacci(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Laveda:

undecided yeah.. well done o
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World / This Is Why Ladies Keep Disturbing Me (photo) / GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.