Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? (7543 Views)

Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here / I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz / Team Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
I laf in Swahili, after you Don Open all the girls ya.sh for this forum you wan dey contest? my friend you are just wasting your time you won't even see second position

#justthinkingoutloud

6 Likes

Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

bae who are you trapping
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
thagift:

bae who are you trapping

Hush.....I'm still hunting wink
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Maxi112: 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
thagift:

bae who are you trapping
you Done resume duty Abi
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Cutehector(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin dem don kill vizkiz career for this Mr nairaland contest.

1 Like

Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Cbeatz(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
op wetin u talk would have been true if na another person......the guy wey we dey talk about na one blunt broda.....go back to previous vizzy threads....check the situation with the o.p or someone and vizzy's response....which most cases a truely honest pov + the guy no dey talk bullshiit nor takes it .... Na real niigga....i would nt like any fake hoe as MR NL.......VIZZY ALL THE WAY#I STAND WITH VIZKIZ

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Is it about that time you lot start creating controversial threads about contestants?

Why not support whoever you want and let others be?

Smh
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Maxi112:
you Done resume duty Abi

30 men, oboy it will be fun

1 Like

Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by dannyben5: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Op ntoi...e dy pain u? #Teamvizkiz

Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Is it about that time you lot start creating controversial threads about contestants?

Smh

am just starting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Cbeatz(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Smh

1 Like

Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by RoyalBlak007: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
why not bro.....why not cool
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Maxi112: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
thagift:

30 men, oboy it will be fun
cheesy grin I don't have any issues with any of them apart from the mod.
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
undecided mtchewwxwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Op! U dnt know u are making im more popular? Thanks 4 campaigning 4 us [size=30pt]Team Vizkiz![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hush.....I'm still hunting wink

come trap me abeg
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
At least he ain't an ass licker... He's cool with me

3 Likes

Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Maxi112:

don't mind him, him just want take advantage
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Maxi112:

sir, are u also contesting
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
ellacute45:
Hmmm

cute baby
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Cbeatz(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
o.p dnt be dat guy dat every guy in the group no say im get mouth but he no fit back himself up.......vizkiz never came after you.....y u wan turn sometin wey we no wan make e be like miss NL( with all the stupid damages and conspirastic accusations labeled against the contestants ).....we want a matured campaign and non of this sissy fighting u be da first guy to try to spread dis harmony for this campign.....who u supporting sef( coz i believe no contestant would like to have someone like u for a campaigner ).......vizkiz if u see this thread....dnt bother commentin on it.....stfuareugod.....wazzup bruh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cbeatz:
o.p dnt be dat guy dat every guy in the group no say im get mouth but he no fit back himself up.......vizkiz never came after you.....y u wan turn sometin wey we no wan make e be like miss NL( with all the stupid damages and conspirastic accusations labeled against the contestants ).....we want a matured campaign and non of this sissy fighting u be da first guy to try to spread dis harmony for this campign.....who u supporting sef( coz i believe no contestant would like to have someone like u for a campaigner ).......vizkiz if u see this thread....dnt bother commentin on it.....stfuareugod.....wazzup bruh

why I go support any guy, I be gay?

1 Like

Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Maxi112: 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
thagift:

don't mind him, him just want take advantage
him never see anything yet, so many thread and account will spring up from no where to challenge him. he should brace up for that.

if you like, tell your follow mod to ban me... maxi don't care
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin
u didn't even bother to say something about yesterday sad
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Maxi112: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Froshlove:
sir, are u also contesting
no sir. do you have any problem with that?
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by dannyben5: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided mtchewwxwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Op! U dnt know u are making im more popular? Thanks 4 campaigning 4 us [size=30pt]Team Vizkiz![/size]

Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Maxi112:
him never see anything yet, so many thread and account will spring up from no where to challenge him. he should brace up for that.

if you like, tell your follow mod to ban me... maxi don't care

I think say na only me they prepare for am
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by vizkiz: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
You might fail in what you don't want. So you might as well get a chance in doing what you love

vote vizkiz for Mr nairaland grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Maxi112:
no sir. do you have any problem with that?
no I don't.

Was only asking
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by RoyalBlak007: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
VOTEVIZKIZ BRO..... grin cheesy makes you healthier

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What This Girl Post To Me / You Like Fat Girls Slim Girls, You Like Fat Guyz Or Slim Guyz / PICTURES - Black Muscular Women Show Off Their Sexy Built Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.