Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,254 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? (7407 Views)

Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here / I Definitely Ain't Voting For Vizkiz / Team Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by ritababe(f): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2016
hilaomo:
[size=20pt]who be this guy when dey sell viz lemon plus when all knowing[/size] [size=45pt]IAMDOTUNE[/size] [size=20pt]stand fit like bagcosuper sack!!![/size]

what is bagcosuper?
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by ritababe(f): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2016
mimzy:

Bonjour
good morning
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by obiorathesubtle: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2016
Medunah:

Oh please!! Vizkiz is just too rude when stating his opinion.......nobody is asking him to be an asslicker or a pūssy or some but there are firm ways he can state his opinion without being vulgar. I remember quoting him on a thread for that very same thing, he his always insulting when trying to pass his message across...... now, saying he his not a pūssy cos he slams pple while trying to state his opinion as opposed to theirs is a "big Insult" to those pple on this forum who pass their opinion without insulting anyone and still not look like asslickers or pūssies.

Infact, I don't think there is anyone the guy has not insulted on this forum all in the name of not taking bullshits. Actually, it makes him sound uncultured, mannerless, childish, if he can't oppose you without slamming you. Now, what kinda Mr.Nairaland would that make us??

He should work on his attitude abeg!!!
smiley smiley okay sweetheart.. But you'd vote for him right??

Not because of him.. But because of me.. Aint never insulted you before smiley smiley

Thanks boo *kisses**
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by donbenedict(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2016
mimzy:

I know u grin
who is she? kiss just a clue abeg
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Simitrendy: 2:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Team Vizkiz is the winning team!
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Armanee: 2:22am On Jul 07, 2016
Medunah:

Oh please!! Vizkiz is just too rude when stating his opinion.......nobody is asking him to be an asslicker or a pūssy or some but there are firm ways he can state his opinion without being vulgar. I remember quoting him on a thread for that very same thing, he his always insulting when trying to pass his message across...... now, saying he his not a pūssy cos he slams pple while trying to state his opinion as opposed to theirs is a "big Insult" to those pple on this forum who pass their opinion without insulting anyone and still not look like asslickers or pūssies.

Infact, I don't think there is anyone the guy has not insulted on this forum all in the name of not taking bullshits. Actually, it makes him sound uncultured, mannerless, childish, if he can't oppose you without slamming you. Now, what kinda Mr.Nairaland would that make us??

He should work on his attitude abeg!!!

Exactly!!! He needs a serious attitude adjustment. I smh at d ladies campaigning for him really. There are ways to respond to women without addressing them as hoes and biitches. Haba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by trueanalyst: 4:06am On Jul 07, 2016
Armanee:

Exactly!!! He needs a serious attitude adjustment. I smh at d ladies campaigning for him really. There are ways to respond to women without addressing them as hoes and biitches. Haba!
The simple truth.

1 Like

Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by dauntless15(m): 5:03am On Jul 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hush.....I'm still hunting wink
na me joor, trapp me i beg you grin

Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by honeygirl17: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2016
Maxi112:
tell me your candidate and I will vote him.
Only one candidate pmed me and I'll rout for him....Vizkiz is my candidate
Re: Vizkiz Do You Really Think You Can Win? by Maxi112: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
honeygirl17:
Only one candidate pmed me and I'll rout for him....Viz.kiz is my candidate
is alright. don't forget to carry my nominee along with him wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech / Five Cunny Ways Girls Demand Money For S*x In Warri / This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.