Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? - Science/Technology (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? (65749 Views)

A Critical Look At Extraterrestrials, Jinns And Science. / 25 Facts/ Thoughts About Ufos & Aliens / Facts: Lets Talk About Global Warming/climate Change. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by iamord(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2016
dboss444:

They made very much contact with africans of past, hv u ever wondered y d british never return most of our excavations eg igbo ukwu, those things contain writing and symbol of ancient knowledge, whn thrustaw shaw excavated igbo ukwu the queen threatened him to destroy evrytin u nd I dnt knw y
the dogon tribe of Mali have detailed texts of alien visitation
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Owobobrown(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2016
iamord:
When you carry a cup of and scoop some water from the sea and you don't see a fish in the cup.. Does it mean there is no fish in the sea?? The water in the cup is just a pint in out universe. There are numerous of planets, universe, black holes.. Bigger suns a thousand times bigger than earth. So it's evident that will still got alot to know and find out. Probably our technology is not advance enough or the ones around operate on a high dimension. But with time and thorough work. We will find out
and man still haven't explore 50 percent of the ocean yet
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by iamord(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Owobobrown:
and man still haven't explore 50 percent of the ocean yet
There is a whole lot in the ocean.. There is even a part that the sun rays don't get to. And difficult for a submarine to get to.. Which is hardly explored.. There would be a whole lot in those depths

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Owobobrown(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2016
iamord:
There is a whole lot in the ocean.. There is even a part that the sun rays don't get to. And difficult for a submarine to get to.. Which is hardly explored.. There would be a whole lot in those depths
it's might take billion of years before all these are explored, that while I believe there are humanoid in the ocean
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by iamord(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2016
Owobobrown:
it's might take billion of years before all these are explored, that while I believe there are humanoid in the ocean
well you may not be far from the truth. Have u heard about the hollow earth theory?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Owobobrown(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2016
iamord:
well you may not be far from the truth. Have u heard about the hollow earth theory?
no, am learning ooo, I will research on that soon
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by natedalo: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2016
Perfectdanny:

Including deserts?
Just sandy beaches not the entire earth.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Owobobrown(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2016
Explorers:
1. Let's start with NASA. Three Days into the Apollo 11 Mission, the crew reported a strange flying object not far from their location. They assumed it was a piece of the detached SIV-B rocket. That is, until they received word that it was over 6,000 miles away. To this day, the highly-trained crew and team of NASA scientists have no official explanation for what the object could have been. Even famous astronaut Buzz Aldrin confessed to the sighting.
bro I love your work, they are interesting, can you do something about humanoid in our oceans.thanks
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by NigerianScholar: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2016
Hunnydropps:

I'm going to check out interstellar...sounds ds very interesting. I do agree with you that initially manned travel would most likely be out of the question. I do hope to see some big strides in this department before I die, lol.
Just wait, It is the result from nasa's planned manned mission to mars in the 2030's that will determine the future of space exploration for mankind
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by blacq2009(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Did your religion not call satan a fallen angel? Yet that Satan according to islam hates humanity. So what are you saying?
My religion has never called Satan an angel. He was a devout servant of Allah whose devotion earned him company amongst the angels.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2016
blacq2009:

My religion has never called Satan an angel. He was a devout servant of Allah whose devotion earned him company amongst the angels.
[size=15pt]You Lie They Are Passage In The Quran That Refer To Satan As An Angel And They Are Also Passage That Refer To Him As Jin(Demon)

[/size]
And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves before Adam." And they prostrated except Iblis (Satan), he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers (disobedient to Allah). S. 2:34

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by iamord(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2016
Owobobrown:
no, am learning ooo, I will research on that soon
cool. There are alot of mysteries
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Roon9(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2016
Hunnydropps:

Oh please I'm opening up a thread about it. When I do I'll post it here for anyone who would like to join in on the discussion. It is very unique isn't it? I hope to see you there when I have it up.

I ll be there. The movie has a bit of everything grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by blacq2009(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2016
Lilbrown007:

[size=15pt]You Lie They Are Passage In The Quran That Refer To Satan As An Angel And They Are Also Passage That Refer To Him As Jin(Demon)

[/size]
And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves before Adam." And they prostrated except Iblis (Satan), he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers (disobedient to Allah). S. 2:34

He (satan) displayed an unpardonable insolence when Allah asked him after he refused to prostrate " O Iblis, why have you not bowed to that which My own hands have made?" Then satan answered " You created me of fire and him (Adam) from clay".
Another verse says "He (Allah) created man from dry clay like earthen ware and the jinn, from a smokeless fire". Hope you now know man was created from clay, the jinn from fire and angels from light. Good day.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2016
blacq2009:

He (satan) displayed an unpardonable insolence when Allah asked him after he refused to prostrate " O Iblis, why have you not bowed to that which My own hands have made?" Then satan answered " You created me of fire and him (Adam) from clay". Hope you know man was created from clay, the jinn from fire and angels from light. Good day.
Good Exactly The Reply I Was Expecting
Allah Asked The Angels To Bow And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate yourselves before Adam." If Satan Wasn't An Angel Why Was He Punished??
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Charmarlegne: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
goldfish80:

No. Its the Die Glocke otherwise known as the "Bell" it's a time machine. I think it was sited along the Polish/Czech border,the Americans whisked it away immediately when the Nazi's fell.

The Nazis physicists had advanced knowledge in developing nuclear reactors, isotope separation, silverscope, heavy water production etc.
They were close to breakthrough in developing nuclear bombs and space planes,but for the loss of personnel such as doctors and scientists who were drafted into combat and the expulsion of Jewish scientists, they would have nuked manhattan without anyone seeing that coming.
That's the wrong card Hitler played. Expulsion of the likes of Albert Einstein. You're right on the money. "Die Glocke" was a time machine.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by frostland(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Perfectdanny:

So whose claim would you prefer? EYEBALL TO EYEBALL ABI?
lol
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Hisduchess(f): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fkforyou:
Let me book space here before I start reading.... we all know the future of explorer's thread... wink

**Modified*

Point 1 and 2 is interesting, I think it's where the producers of 'Transformers- Revenge of the fallen' got their concept from.

As for that "wow signal" all I can say is wow.

But come to think of it, what if this signs of other life is the realm of angels and supernatural being and the fastest way to get to them is through death....* just thinking*

Cc lalasticlala

Password: Snakes
Access code: boobs

bro why u like trouble like this nah.Buh nah lala password and access code be that shaa
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by omojeesu(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
iamord:
keep your ideologies to yourself. Good luck to you too

The platform is for ALL.

Each person is free to express self.

Others are there to agree or disagree.

As for keeping opinion to self, I wont as long as it is what I believe is truth that expose error and that may benefit others, even if they reject it.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by iamord(m): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
omojeesu:

The platform is for ALL.

Each person is free to express self.

Others are there to agree or disagree.

As for keeping opinion to self, I wont as long as it is what I believe is truth that expose error and that may benefit others, even if they reject it.

rephrase your post and it's totally the same thing in my own point of view. But you calling them 'my aliens' in the last post is evident that it's either people accept your ideology or they are ignorant and lost.. I copy that. Life is a teacher. It's only the one that thinks he knows that does not need to learn
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Owobobrown(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
iamord:
cool. There are alot of mysteries
wow
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Just wait, It is the result from nasa's planned manned mission to mars in the 2030's that will determine the future of space exploration for mankind

Oh yes...I forgot about that mission. People are actually signing up to be a part of it. They are giving '1-way tickets', lol. Dear God, I couldn't do it myself. I do understand some people must but I wouldn't want to myself bc im not that brave, lol...or see a person close to me go.

Could you make that sacrifice to be such a large part of history?
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by kumulus(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
*In all your getting, get wisdom
*The TRUTH shall set YOU free

We live in a world where the majority have been robbed of their minds....immortality is real, UFO's are real.....but for certain things to be, majority must remain confused.

NOTE: Certain knowledges MUST never be made available for general consumption. Such is the knowledge of the ALMIGHTY, have you ever wondered why those who where building 'the tower' were struck with confusion (And please don't tell me that 'the tower' in this context is a physical building)

The reality is in front of all, but only few have the the right tool of identification. Seeing is indeed, believing but not with the eyes. The things we see and hear aren't exactly what we think they are but rather what we perceive is the TRUTH we seek.

***Africa is about ready for her reawakening.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Fkforyou(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hisduchess:

bro why u like trouble like this nah.Buh nah lala password and access code be that shaa

Lol...at least the password and access code clicked.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by NigerianScholar: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hunnydropps:

Oh yes...I forgot about that mission. People are actually signing up to be a part of it. They are giving '1-way tickets', lol. Dear God, I couldn't do it myself. I do understand some people must but I wouldn't want to myself bc im not that brave, lol...or see a person close to me go.

Could you make that sacrifice to be such a large part of history?
Tahhhh, what did history ever do for me. I cannot die because of fame and money that I wont enjoy

I can actually visit the place. But I wont be the first. They should first of all inspect the area and map it out

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by sulakishop(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
This is interesting
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by tartar9(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lilbrown007:

[/size]

“And (remember) when We said to the angels: “Prostrate
yourselves unto Adam.” So they prostrated themselves
except Iblis (Satan). He was one of the jinn; he disobeyed the
command of his Lord. Will you then take him (Iblis) and his
offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they
are enemies to you? What an evil is the exchange for the
Zalimoon (polytheists, and wrongdoers, etc).” [18:50]
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by omojeesu(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
iamord:
rephrase your post and it's totally the same thing in my own point of view. But you calling them 'my aliens' in the last post is evident that it's either people accept your ideology or they are ignorant and lost.. I copy that. Life is a teacher. It's only the one that thinks he knows that does not need to learn

Since you take exception to the expression, I apologise.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
tartar9:

“And (remember) when We said to the angels: “Prostrate
yourselves unto Adam.” So they prostrated themselves
except Iblis (Satan). He was one of the jinn; he disobeyed the
command of his Lord. Will you then take him (Iblis) and his
offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they
are enemies to you? What an evil is the exchange for the
Zalimoon (polytheists, and wrongdoers, etc).” [18:50]
[size=15pt]Did God Ask Jinn To Bow Down Or Angels??
2. Are Jinns In Heaven Now As We Speak??[/size]
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Mememan: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Explorers:
9. If an alien in a galaxy 65 million light years away is looking at us through a telescope right now, then they are looking at dinosaurs.

bestpictureblog. com
Please expain further
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
sukkot:
YEAH i made a post earlier about buhari. check it out. buhari and obama are defnitely extra-terrestrial aliens. funny how you said the same thing

I guess we both have a flair for mordant humor.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 12, 2016
Roon9:

I ll be there. The movie has a bit of everything grin

I started the thread if u want to roll thru. *Everyone is invited...
'preacher' (tv Series On Amc)...in tv/movie section cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) / This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) / What Is This Animal Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.