Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? - Science/Technology (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? (65681 Views)

A Critical Look At Extraterrestrials, Jinns And Science. / 25 Facts/ Thoughts About Ufos & Aliens / Facts: Lets Talk About Global Warming/climate Change. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by NigerianScholar: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I
understand the explanation. But does this mean that dead dinosaurs on earth are alive somewhere?
No, light is like sound. But faster
If I scream. D person closer to me will hear it first. If a loud noise is made. It would be late/delayed for a person hearing it from a faraway distance.
Same for the case of light. Space is so big dat it is the light from the time of d dinosaurs that the alien would be observing now
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Keep dreaming. We cant have the same method of communicating. Can you speak to dolphins...no

No, but dolphins can save you from drowning or from a shark attack. You can play with them, hug them, and am sure of they have other abilities, they wouldn't mind offering them for good.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by dazzlingd(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2016
realmindz:

Lights travel just like sound
speed of light 3 ×10^8...

sound travels at a lower speed than light, so when there is lightening in the sky, u see the light first then seconds later u hear the sound.

but remember, the sound u heard at that moment already occurred some seconds ago in the sky..
so what u heard was a past event....

Same way as light, all images u se today are products of the lights reflecting from the object but occurring very fast because of the speed of light so u can't tell the time lag...

if light were to travel much more slower, if I moved my hands at a distance away, u will only see that occurring some seconds later....

same way for the distance between us and planets several million light years away...

so what has happened here on earth like 100 million years ago will be carried as light still travelling and people viewing us at that distance will be seeing our past of several millions years ago wen dinosaurs ruled the earth..

so they can't see our future but our past...

hope u get?

Bravo bravo

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by 400billionman: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2016
kingcity:
interesting...

but what is UFO

Unidentified Flying Objects..
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Rich4god(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2016
Just like they said... the sun is 8 light seconds away from us. So, u gave at the sun, what you are seeing is the way it looks 8seconds ago.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by vincentico(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2016
menxer:

Have you heard of Roswell or Area 51?

Imagine what would become of religion (christianity in particular) if the authorities should open up on the alien that was found at the crash site in Roswell or the one living in Area 51 or the alien machine stored there?
But if an alien did make it to earth and its being held captive by the American government why hasn't more aliens come in search of it if one made contact with earth thousands if not millions should follow in his trail.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by 400billionman: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2016
Explorers:
'FAST' has a diameter of 1,640 feet and is located in the Dawodang depression, a huge karst valley in Pingtang County, Guizhou Province, China.

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3673368/China-completes-installation-world-s-largest-radio-telescope-nation-aims-hunt-aliens-using-135-million-dish.html

They have a big heart..
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2016
We are the MOST ADVANCED, MOST INTELLIGENT species in the universe until proven otherwise
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by menxer: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2016
vincentico:
But if an alien did make it to earth and its being held captive by the American government why hasn't more aliens come in search of it if one made contact with earth thousands if not millions should follow in his trail.

Hahahahahahaha
Did I say it was held captive?

It is assisting them in what is called reverse engineering, that is adapting alien technology to meet our level of development.

Has it occurred to you how rapid scientific and technological "discoveries" have been from 1947 till date?

Those are just the techs that have been declassified for civilian use.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by 400billionman: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2016
sukkot:
ok so in 1974 an american scientist Carl Sagan sent a message via radio wave frequency into outer space, the messier 13 hercules galaxy to be exact. it was a coded message. this is it

27 years later in 2001, aliens used their space ship technology to reply this message by burning the message via some weird technology into a crop field. and not only did they reply it but they sent the image of a guy that has an uncanny resemblance to obama. so obama may be an alien lol cuz 7 years after he became the USA president . this is the message and the image. notice the size of the facility behind the message so you can have an idea of how hugeeee the message is

[img]http://2.bp..com/_Xd7Ofx9bi8I/TB84TOgM5vI/AAAAAAAAAzg/xDBb5MVzG44/s1600/uk2001dn3.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

and not only did they send the above 2 messages but they sent an image of what they looked like by using their technology to burn the image into a wheat field. this is it. this was in 2002 i believe. you can fit 100,000 people into that image. thats how huge it is. what technology did they use to do something like that ? some celestial laser technology they just beamed onto the wheat field to draw the image

[img]http://2.bp..com/_R4xAipLLYHI/THWSim_8mhI/AAAAAAAAB70/m73uSNfrEvI/s1600/ROSTO+ET.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

I AM seeing only one picture..
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by goldfish80(m): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2016
realmindz:

To start reading about ufos, hope u are ready to ve ur religious beliefs shaken..

Start your research to expand ur knowledge about the earth, our solar system, galaxy and the universe. Then go further to ancient gods, annunakis, ancient Egypt to sumeria and other ancient civilisations.

Just read about anything, pyramids, ancient artifacts, read about ancient technologies...

by the time u are half way done, u wud ve lost ur minds half way grin
This is exactly the path I took and I haven't stepped into a church for the last 3-4years. I think the US and Russian government and the expecially the Vatican know alot about extraterrstial life than they admit. The incident at Fatima in Portugal where the Vatican claimed the Holy Mary visited kids is just bullocks. The people from that area till this day claim that they saw flying disks hovering around the area while some kind of radiation was emitted and they sent cryptic messages to those kids which the Vatican whisked away. Some ufo theorists believe some greens where burried under the St Peter's square this is the extent the elites go to keep a gag on the subject of extraterrestrial life. Yet the Vatican spends billions of dollars to fund their space programme using a telescope named lucifer on a site in Arizona where Ufo's are constantly sighted.

http://www.openminds.tv/lucifer-is-helping-vatican-astronomers-look-for-extraterrestrials-970/19968
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by mickeyenglish(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2016
Hunnydropps:

Very easy and clear explanation.

Do u think we'll be able to solve the problem of traveling at light speed (or close to it at least)?
Considering the space/time issue how far could humans get because the distance between galaxies, etc is so vast that even at light speed we'd never make it alive. At least without life extending tech or genetic mod...maybe cryogenic suspension? Possible shortcuts like 'wormholes'...blackholes?

Any thoughts?

it is possible and still exist only in THEORY. Light energy itself is very complicated, for man has not developed or evolved to that phase in existence. The fastest forms of travel right now known to man are the speed of light, followed by the speed of sound, and sonic speed comes third in the ranking and man has only being able to partially harness that of the Sonic speed as seen in the US sonic Raptor fighter jet class and the B2 stealth bomber class and these two set of sonic enhanced creations are the most advanced in the world and man has only exploited 10percent of the sonic force. Even then, the materials used in the development of this crafts have being placed "classified" by the US government. Just one single B2 stealth Bomber goes for a whooping 3 billion dollars, and they are not even for sale.

Travelling back and forth or exploring time and space is another thing entirely, for you a staggering amount of energy to do that which automatically cancels the idea or notion of light energy for if you are talking about space, interstellar, or intergalactic travel, light particles or energy comes into the arena so far the travel is within this REALITY [ our solar system, our Galaxy, and our universe] even then, we would need a very advanced form of technology to build and construct hyper-drives capable of propelling interstellar and intergalactic engines and star ships. I believe the light energy you are talking about is also known as ZPM [zero power module] this highly volatile particles would then be placed in a very stable chamber which may come in different sizes. For you to understand what I'm saying, I beseech you to get copies of the seasonal movie known as "Stargate Atlantis", this movie will definitely give you all the insights on Light particle energy. The light energy doesn't totally work for the propelling of the Starships, its main aim and objective is to provide stable power for the openings of "star windows" or "hyperspace" which is also being controlled on board the starship by a special piece of technology known as the "hyper-drive". This is the only way humans can explore the the galaxy simply because even if humans discover and design spacecraft that could travel at the speed of light, it would still take them nothing less than 20million years to get to the next galaxy which is the "Andromeda galaxy", but with the unified efforts of hyper-drives and light energy, the journey of an outrageous 20million years could be reduced to between 3 days to a week considering the distance of the travel for example, the journey from the "milky way galaxy" [which is our residence/home galaxy] down to the "Peagasus" galaxy may take 7 earth days. But when it comes to "Time Travel", you need much more power to accomplish such gigantic scientific evolutionary feet which leads us straight to the notion of "dark matter, dark particles, and dark energy".

Dark energy itself was formed along with universe during the BIG BANG scientific theory of the origin of creation. Dark energy itself is as old as time, in fact, it is timeless and ageless for it is not bound by earthly physical laws infact it is bound by no law. This is the greatest source of energy ever to exist in the universe. To travel back in time, we need to harness this mysterious source of power. It should also be noted that dark energy dwells in" black holes". This blackholes are situated in every galaxies and universe. The largest of its kind sits comfortably at the middle of our Galaxy. Its magnetic force is what keeps everything together in our Galaxy. This blackholes are situated in every galaxies and universe. The largest of its kind sits comfortably at the middle of our Galaxy. Its magnetic force is what keeps everything together in our Galaxy. We also have them in pockets in various corners of our Galaxy, albeit in very small sizes. If a planet or star get close to one, its gravitational pull drags it into it and gets lost forever or could appear in another time and universe. The dark energy power is so mysterious and so unclear to scientists and cosmonauts, but one thing is clear to them, which is the fact that it is the only way of time travel. Just imagine the whole of Obafemi Awolowo University being pulled into a very dark and tiny tin of milo or bournvita or better still a car tire without the tin or tire expanding, amazing is it? But the shocking thing is that the whole of OAU comes out through the other open end of the tire unscathed and in an okay situation but finds itself in another Ile-ife in another entirely different Osun state in a totally different Niger in the year three thousand and 16, which logically means that OAU travelled through one end of a piece of car tyre in the year 2016 and within 3minuites, came out through the other end of the car tyre in the 3016..mysterious isn't it? Yes! But that is the basic principle. That I the power of Dark energy and the black hole. The black hole itself contains dark particles and energy making the blackholes the ultimate time travel source. But scientists also tell us that we are surrounded by Dark energy and and we we harness its powers, we need alot of it. If this is done, then using th powers of the dark particles, they would be able to open up "rifts" in other words, scientists would b able to tear through the very fabrics of our universe anywhere on earth with the aid of Dark energy propelled universal engines or better still known as "time machine"..

Anyway! I'm an English language student from OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, sọ What do I know??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2016
Ioannes:

When you look into the sky at night and you see stars twinkling, what you are seeing is the light emitted by the stars million of years ago. The light is just getting to us.

The implication is that some of the stars we see twinkling might not even be existing anymore.

God is wonderful.
wow!! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by 400billionman: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2016
Dragonking:
How come they haven't been seen in places like Nigeria?

I have personally sighted flying objects at night like boulders of fire as a kid.

Moreover Youtube is your friend. You go watch sightings tire..
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by ezychris(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2016
realmindz:

Lights travel just like sound
speed of light 3 ×10^8...

sound travels at a lower speed than light, so when there is lightening in the sky, u see the light first then seconds later u hear the sound.

but remember, the sound u heard at that moment already occurred some seconds ago in the sky..
so what u heard was a past event....

Same way as light, all images u se today are products of the lights reflecting from the object but occurring very fast because of the speed of light so u can't tell the time lag...

if light were to travel much more slower, if I moved my hands at a distance away, u will only see that occurring some seconds later....

same way for the distance between us and planets several million light years away...

so what has happened here on earth like 100 million years ago will be carried as light still travelling and people viewing us at that distance will be seeing our past of several millions years ago wen dinosaurs ruled the earth..

so they can't see our future but our past...

hope u get?
NO
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2016
noxide:

We are the MOST ADVANCED, MOST INTELLIGENT species in the universe until proven otherwise
exactly! #teamEARTH
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by vincentico(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2016
menxer:

Hahahahahahaha
Did I say it was held captive?

It is assisting them in what is called reverse engineering, that is adapting alien technology to meet our level of development.

Has it occurred to you how rapid scientific and technological "discoveries" have been from 1947 till date?

Those are just the techs that have been declassified for civilian use.

by your speculation you assume that there may be more than one alien and if what you say is correct about the assisting humans what could possibly be their ultimate aim in doing so?
most of all these technologies you speak of are mainly weapons won't they be used against them and why haven't they share their tech of means of crossing galaxies and visiting us

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Waspy(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2016
CXLVII:
A lot of them in Benin-Edo State
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by realmindz: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2016
goldfish80:

This is exactly the path I took and I haven't stepped into a church for the last 3-4years. I think the US and Russian government and the expecially the Vatican know alot about extraterrstial life than they admit. The incident at Fatima in Portugal where the Vatican claimed the Holy Mary visited kids is just bullocks. The people from that area till this day claim that they saw flying disks hovering around the area while some kind of radiation was emitted and they sent cryptic messages to those kids which the Vatican whisked away. Some ufo theorists believe some greens where burried under the St Peter's square this is the extent the elites go to keep a gag on the subject of extraterrestrial life. Yet the Vatican spends billions of dollars to fund their space programme using a telescope named lucifer on a site in Arizona where Ufo's are constantly sighted.

http://www.openminds.tv/lucifer-is-helping-vatican-astronomers-look-for-extraterrestrials-970/19968
There is a big game out there, to maintain the balance is to keep many ignorant and under control.

To achieve this is to give them a false hope and a defined way of life.

Religion has been a successful tool to keep a large percentage of the world asleep. While the rest of the world are busy believing, dying and killing for their faith, the elites are left to inherit the earth...

Another powerful way to keep the people asleep is thru the media, the media is filled with lies. Control the media then u control power. People believe easily wat is closer to their reality.
The media will make u see what only the powerful ones want u to see.
They call realities conspiracy theories and hoaxes and laugh out loud but spend billions doing space explorations and building telescopes to see outside life.
They spend billions to hide ancient evidences of our pasts and origin.

what they revealed to the rest of the world are baked stories to fit into our realities.

Another means is thru entertainment, this is working on the present generation and generations to come.. We shall be busy clubbing, partying, eating and making merry. We shall be busy with social media and taking selfies. Why would anyone bother to be enlightened.

They keep us asleep thru money and a defined way of life, money is scarce but a necessity. so u have a robotic life pattern like the rest of the world.

Be born, be indoctrinated, go to school, graduate, get a job and get busy working for money till u age and retire, then die knowing nothing. The cycle continues.....

The question is; what will happen if you ever get to wake to reality? What are the elites hiding from us?

There is a big game out there, a game for the elites by the elites to keep the rest of the world asleep to maintain a balance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Holuwaferanmi(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2016
First of all ...i know aliens exist and to them we are also aliens there have been series of sighting of aliens...now the question is

What is Time it self huh?
A mean is it posible to time travel ....we have millions of galaxy the next one to milky way thats andromedia might take millions of years to arrive in....so aliens could invade if they can time travel....
As a physicst i have a theorem of time traveling i have been working on ..cuz i believe one day a trasmission ray which can carry human body at the speed of light will be discovered/ invented then Man will be able to teleport......

#THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by goldfish80(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2016
Charmarlegne:
Aliens are bloody living with us. Jesus was an alien, so were some biblical figures. The geometric rise in man's intelligence is no fluke. Has anyone noticed that this leap in knowledge started after the 2nd world war? Most of the technology we see today are actually derivatives from NAZI technology? Bluetooth, jet engine, synthetic fuel, flying saucers, gsm technology, microchips etc. Were all pioneered by NAZI scientists.
Hitler was a known occultist and had a thing for extraterrestrial intelligence. Most of what we use today is alien technology. Call me crazy, but what I just wrote is true.
Aliens not only exist, but are living amongst us.

Hitler and had help from scientists who were extraterrestrial beings, they developed a major proponent durring the www 2 which would have won the war for Hitler called Die glocke, which as a time machine. Basically, if the programme had come on-line, Hitler would have used the machine and changed the course of history by what was called the grand father paradox.

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by hamzeiy: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2016
DonaTee:

If u were knowledgeable as u want to potray u ll knw dat d bible described d earth as a sphere suspended in d universe. Jus read d book of psalms then swallow ur words. U can read d whole bible n see d wisdom dat lies there in.
lol.modified bible verses. anyway i would help you with the verse where it said its flat in shape i guess
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Bosun13: 9:10am On Jul 09, 2016
according to holy quran we are not alone ..we are with (jinn) of which u ppl called alien

offcos we are miggle togethr here even we seek extraterestial power from them we hire, send them elrand even some choose them as god and worship them

the (jinn) alien are classified into diference categories in thier forms. of which blessed with different type of power ,so they can perform alot of wonder and task....they travel faster as light and also leave longr than Us

either..Earth ,sartune ,neptune , mars jupiter or any other form of planet discoverd by scientists ...is what (quran) called dun'ya which means they might not be our planet but they are still our world...so, any voice or any form of existing alien frm those planet are still jinn) ...mention by Quran

but God warn us human not to bow or worship them because God said he create us and make us greater than them....that means u shoudn't expect any higher tech frm them

No way for scientist to find alien from those planet exept seeking religion suport.....mind u is only spirit can catch spirit

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by intrinsicniyi(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2016
realmindz:

Year 3016 in northern america

Son: dad, our new history teacher that jst arrived from galaxy xj told us that several years ago, our ancestors thought they were alone in the universe.

Dad: Yeah son! That's true

Son: Rly, how could they ever have thought like that?

Dad: Son, they had access to lesser techs, less powerful telescopes, rockets was their best inventions and the best they could achieve was landing on the moon and other planets in our solar system unlike today whr u can travel round the galaxy as u wish

son: wow! life must ve rly been so boring then..

Dad: oh son, u can say that again...set up my teleporter, need to reach my business partners in China, I'll be back in an hour.

With this & your previous comment bro, you're a force to reckon with. #Knoke
Bosun13:
according to holy quran we are not alone ..we are with (jinn) of which u ppl called alien
offcos we are miggle togethr here even we seek extraterestial power from them we hire, send them elrand even some choose them as god and worship them
the (jinn) alien are classified into diference categories in thier forms. of which blessed with different type of power ,so they can perform alot of wonder and task....they travel faster as light and also leave longr than Us
either..Earth ,sartune ,neptune , mars jupiter or any other form of planet discoverd by scientists ...is what (quran) called dun'ya which means they might not be our planet but they are still our world...so, any voice or any form of existing alien frm those planet are still jinn) ...mention by Quran
but God warn us human not to bow or worship them because God said he create us and make us greater than them....that means u shoudn't expect any higher tech frm them
No way for scientist to find alien from those planet exept seeking religion suport.....mind u is only spirit can catch spirit
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by dablazor: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2016
400billionman:

I have personally sighted flying objects at night like boulders of fire as a kid.

Don't trust everything you see on the internet, most are doctored, however this doesn't rule out the possibility of UFO sightings.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Godseed: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2016
realmindz:

To start reading about ufos, hope u are ready to ve ur religious beliefs shaken..

Start your research to expand ur knowledge about the earth, our solar system, galaxy and the universe. Then go further to ancient gods, annunakis, ancient Egypt to sumeria and other ancient civilisations.

Just read about anything, pyramids, ancient artifacts, read about ancient technologies...

by the time u are half way done, u wud ve lost ur minds half way grin

On the contrary sir, science does not disprove faith. I don't need evidence to believe in God. Similarly no evidence can shake my faith in Him. To be sincere, I might cease to be a Christian the very day science can prove the existence of God. Why? The summary of the Bible is that of a loving God that chooses to reveal Himself to mankind, not the other way round Deuteronomy 29:29.
I love science. I am a researcher myself. For me, research and scientific discovery is like a birthday boy being asked to search through the house for his presents that had been hidden by the fun-loving parents and siblings.
Science only strength my conviction in the existence of an incomprehensibly intelligent designer

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Realslimshady(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2016
it is. real. to be honest I saw one back in 2005 across my farm. it looked like a saucer
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Ranchhoddas: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2016
NigerianScholar:

No, light is like sound. But faster
If I scream. D person closer to me will hear it first. If a loud noise is made. It would be late/delayed for a person hearing it from a faraway distance.
Same for the case of light. Space is so big dat it is the light from the time of d dinosaurs that the alien would be observing now
Assume I am able to communicate telepathically with you.(Like Jean Grey or Charles Xavier of the X-men and I also have the ability to teleport like Nightcrawler). If I am standing beside you and slay the dinosaur at 5PM and I immediately teleport a distance of 65million lightyears, if I ask you about the dinosaur, what will be your response. Telepathically that is?
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by AlPeter: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2016
roswell incident
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Dragonking: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2016
400billionman:

Are you sure your eyes we not deceiving you? You were a kid then and can see things that weren't even there. cheesy Also, there is no findings of aliens in Nigeria on YouTube.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by savcy(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2016
crixtex:
As for me, i believe wholeheartedly in the Lord Jesus Christ, and i am His proud follower...

Continue allowing demons to trick.you with Alien fiction until you accept d AntiChrist who will be destroyed at the appearing of the Lord

I am a firm follower of Christ and I also believe in the existence of ET. How does belief in the existence of ET affect one's stand with God? As a matter of personal opinion I feel that in the fullness of time God will allow us come in contact with super advanced humanoid beings(although not "in our likeness"wink who may be his devoted followers somewhere in the universe, to humble us. You know...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by 400billionman: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2016
Dragonking:
Are you sure your eyes we not deceiving you? You were a kid then and can see things that weren't even there. cheesy Also, there is no findings of aliens in Nigeria on YouTube.

Have you heard of meteors ?

This is what i saw. I didnt see it alone..

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics / Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) / Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.