Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State (84915 Views)

Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos / Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by sukkot: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
MrPresident1:
Daniel 4:33
The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' s feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.

The shame of a once glorious people who have been reduced to animals and beasts, all because of disobedience.

Everybody come and see the shame of king Nebuchadnezzar cry cry cry great king reduced to savage beast
Bros you are not using that verse well. that is a beautifully poetically crafted verse that means nebuchadnezzar became the king of the world and a hunter of men meaning he became a world leader and judge jury and executioner. verse says he was wet with the dew of heaven meaning he was enveloped in the enjoyments of controlling the world. his hairs were grown like eagles meaning he is soaring in the air looking for the spiritually dead preys like eagles do to dead flesh. and his nails like birds claws meaning he has the power to swoop over you and snatch you with his strong weaponry. also says he did eat grass as oxen which grass means celestial wisdom. so he was endowed with wisdom. also says he was driven from men meaning he was no longer an ordinary man, he is now a god.

point being this is a poetically crafted verse telling you nebuchadnezzar became the king of the world and a judge jury and executioner over the spiritually dead aka the walking dead aka the zombies.
wink
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by ytundejayman(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Why on earth would people do this... poor dolphin embarassed
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Kizyte(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
kennygee:
These are creatures you hardly find in Nigeria, yet these ones killed it. Imagine if we had an artificial beach or pool with these dolphins, wouldn't it be nice?

All we know is stomach infrastructure, we no dey ever see the big picture.
Na me e pain pass, my sister. Poor government policy on animal conservation. cry
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by MrPresident1: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
oblak00:
Am sorry cry cry

Sorry for what , are you apologizing for the black race? grin
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by masciv: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
They would all die from mercury poisoning if cares not taken... Food for the belly, belly for the food, all will perish... Must they eat anything they come across?

Not everything is meant to be eaten!
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by sixtus3606(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lucialovely:
I love dolphins cry cry where is lalasticlala come and c front page material o

JeeezzzZz!!!

Everything is KILL KILL KILLLLL IN NIGERIA!!! angry

Seriously, one of those hungry animals should have volunteered to reserve that lovely and harmless sea creature. This is gross!!!

I have never seen a live dolphin. I possibly would have done anything withing my power to purchase that creature for reservation.
Damn! Nigeria is doomed!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Ekii(f): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
It's a shame!
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by ossyprince: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
abeg na which 1 among dis them kill self...

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by jessykings(f): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dolphin in Nigeria? Wow! Buh y kill it na
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by sixtus3606(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
kennygee:
These are creatures you hardly find in Nigeria, yet these ones killed it. Imagine if we had an artificial beach or pool with these dolphins, wouldn't it be nice?

I am so sick and tired of all these hunger madness, practised by we Nigerians. For crying out loud, must everything end up in the belly??
Like my dad always say...."Civilisation is quite different from education ". One can be educated and yet, not civilised.
I describe this as a barbaric and cannibalistic behaviour.

angry

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Na everything Nigerians dey chop. Them dey chop Snakes, dogs, crocodile, alligator, even for NYSC camp at Okada, Edo state I saw people selling pepper soup with porcupine meat. Nigeria, I hail una
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
khalhokage:
A friend of mine working at Shell terminal, Ogulagha Focados in Delta state sent these pics to me.

They caught and immediately butchered it for meat.

I didn't know people ate dolphin too o shocked kiss cry
Never knew there is a dolphin in Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Wesely01(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
kennygee:

Aunty please no blame them o, country wa dem wan use hungry finish them and also imagine for 1ltr Kerosine to they sale for N300....lets just hope say no be human dem go catch one day to chop.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by englishmart(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
SilvanusII:
Like seriously These things will attack a shark to protect man. They are like dogs of the ocean. No surprises na. Ppl dey kuku chop dog
they fight to protect man in the water? Never heard of that. But it's a very nice and harmless creature

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Respect55(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
khalhokage:
A friend of mine working at Shell terminal, Ogulagha Focados in Delta state sent these pics to me.

Guy why u dey murder English like dis na
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by SeanDada1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
khalhokage:

No fishing is permitted on all Shell/SciN locations in Nigeria! Why kill this armless and friendly animal? Those on the pix should be arrested and prosecuted immediately...
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by sixtus3606(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Na curse dem curse Nigeria.....

For Obodo oyibo this Dolphins are highly intelligent, regarded and friendly but for Nigeria na pepper soup, everything na pepper soup..

Nothing concern us with wildlife conservation or aquarium or animal extinction......

Just chop chop just like our politicians, an average Nigeria has a politician's mentality....

But anyway, hunger dey ooo.... Buhari Government wan kill person

Abeg make Una remain small for me, I dey near by.... grin
Gee! Are yo alright?? grin

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by mfujah(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=khalhokage post=47235749]A friend of mine working at Shell terminal, Ogulagha Focados in Delta state sent these pics to me.

I didn't know people ate dolphin too o shocked kiss cry[/quote
Heatless people dey that sidel.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Sunofgod(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
I hope that meat poisons anyone who eats it knowing its origin,

Dolphins are sacred animals as far as I'm concerned.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by southpole: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
modestofynest:
If hunger done reach to dey kill dolphin for Nigeria then I give up, its over

Please end #N. D. U strike Zero said so
On the floor You resemble the man who killed Nigeria economy with free for all corruption, GEJ
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Baroba(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
diegwu01:
From Nairaland alone,
I have learnt Nigerians eat
1. Snake (all types)
2. Lion (escapee from jos zoo)
3. Rat, Moles, etc
4. Cobra
5. Monitor Lizard
6. Crock dope
7. Duck
6. Manatee
7. Sea Lion
8. Dogs all types (including Dalmatians)
8.Bush Cat
9. Bush baby
10. Alligator
11. Giant Wall Gecko
12. Whale
13. Shark
14. Walrus
15. Dolphin..

nairalanders abeg remind me of others..

You forgot to add Hippopotamus that was butchered in Benue few months ago.. i will not mourn any of them, if the die from mercury poisoning.. See the I do I at forming Jet Lo with the fins..

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ada9103:
Why evils embarassed.....

No be this same dolphin wey de play with seyi some days ago..........una target the fish come kill am........una weldone ooooooo

Dolphins are mammals like whales and not a fish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by MrPresident1: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
sukkot:
Bros you are not using that verse well. that is a beautifully poetically crafted verse that means nebuchadnezzar became the king of the world and a hunter of men meaning he became a world leader and judge jury and executioner. verse says he was wet with the dew of heaven meaning he was enveloped in the enjoyments of controlling the world. his hairs were grown like eagles meaning he is soaring in the air looking for the spiritually dead preys like eagles do to dead flesh. and his nails like birds claws meaning he has the power to swoop over you and snatch you with his strong weaponry. also says he did eat grass as oxen which grass means celestial wisdom. so he was endowed with wisdom. also says he was driven from men meaning he was no longer an ordinary man, he is now a god.

point being this is a poetically crafted verse telling you nebuchadnezzar became the king of the world and a judge jury and executioner over the spiritually dead aka the walking dead aka the zombies.
wink

Sukkot, you are completely way off the mark, your interpretation is entirely wrong in its entirety.

Interpretation in context will reveal the true meaning of that verse: a great king Nebuchadnezzar became proud haughty and vain,he did not follw the advice of Daniel to show more justice and mercy in his kingdom, eventually, the heavens got fed up with him and pronounced judgment on him, judgment that would last 7times, and he would be redeemed again and restored back to his throne. His punishment is that for that 7 times he would live as a beast, among wild animals in the wilderness. Degraded devolved and dehumanized.

Please read Daniel Chapter 4 before you give any more interpretations; the whole storybis the allegory of Negro devolution, and the infallible promise of the Most High that He will redeem, rehabilitate, and restore them. You should read Daniel 5:19-21.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by diegwu01: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Baroba:

You forgot to add Hippopotamus that was butchered in Benue few months ago.. i will not mourn any of them, if the die from mercury poisoning.. See the I do I at forming Jet Lo with the fins..
Aha! grin
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Ada9103(f): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
Thanks Wole Soyinka.
neoapocalypse:

Dolphins are mammals like whales and not a fish
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Unitedabby(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
khalhokage:

hm...trust Nigerians na!...any kind of meat is eatable even that of fellow human...na wao!
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Laechorn(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
dz one na rubbish..hw una go kill d dolphin...una dn hear for anywhere sae dem c dolphin.... instead mak una free m...e fit carry d rest cross boarder.. una cun kill m
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by Phyde: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
I'm not surprise,
How many of us are studying zoology or encouraging one another to do the same?
We felt it is not a lucrative course and we are here blaming those delta animals for their lack of knowledge and illiteracy, killing that cute creature.
Africans still have a long way to go...still living in the dark.
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by BLAYZEE: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
while their mate dey go join to fight and kill bokoharam na harmless dolphin dey sabi fight and kill
Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by khalhokage(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Respect55:

Guy why u dey murder English like dis na

Oga, I dey murder English? Abeg correct me bros.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by brainbox80: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
allanphash7:
Why would you think of killing this friendly and unharm creature ?

Nigeria is 500000 thousand backward
IN NAIJA WE ARE 'BLACK' IN EVERYTHING. NO RIGHT THINKING GOVERNMENT, NO AMENITIES, NO PLAN FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT, NO PROTECTION FOR ENDANGERED ANIMALS, NO TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! HABA, WHY ARE WE THIS BLACK ALL ROUND? I WONDER WERE WE ARE HEADING TO

2 Likes

Re: Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State by kechywillz(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is barbaric,in developed countries,u go to jail for killing this harmless beautiful creatures. These kinda animals will always stay away from us cos they know there are endangered whenever there close to nigerian shores. Those who partook in killing this wonderful creature are supposed to be sanctioned and dealt with. It will serve as a detriment to others who are found of killing harmless creatures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Animal Survived 24,000 Years Frozen In The Siberian Permafrost (Photos) / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.