Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. (74877 Views)

How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men / Dangerous Habits That Can Damage Your Liver / 10 Common Habits That Damage Your Kidneys (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Laveda(f): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
thagift:

no need I know u quite well, u can ask laveda

Gift. sad
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
iamkingzlee:
2. SMOKING

Smoking not only harms the lungs but also harms the liver. The numerous toxic substances inhaled in cigarette smoke find their way to the liver and add to the overall toxic load placed on the organ. The chemicals cause oxidative stress that lead to formation of free radicals that destroy liver cells, This is an habit you must quit to live a long healthy life.
Oh blimey!!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by ritababe(f): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
thagift:
finish like that undecided
we know this already na, find something new joor, this kind thread don enter front-page beforeundecided

front-page, ntooor
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Laveda:

Gift. sad

my love
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by saintkel(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Y must smoking n alcoholism be a risk factor in virtually all illness?
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Dahjhi: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lack of sleep though...... I think I need an extension of time. The daily 24 hours isn't enough angry

1 Like

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Feranchek(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Beamborla:

Too bad I'm not a fan of all these Mr and Miss thing.

You've got the looks.
Now slay them with charisma and your intellectual prowess.

All the best.

I also wasn't a fan buh #TheKing really made me change my mind cos of his kindhearted personality.

Give us your support please. God bless you
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by noucompact(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
THEY ARE ALL TRUE
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by TUBLEZ(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Beamborla:

Chisos!
If that's you on your dp, you handsome kiss

Wish you the best in your Mr. Nairaland quest

How were this contestants selected? I wanted to participate only to see contestants canvarsing for votes already.
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by checkolatunji: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
That number 2 ehn!!!! How man for do na
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by geraldmezi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
e neva pinish na what of jives, mami, okata, okpoko etc
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by walmovich: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thanks for the Info Op smiley
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by mcversatile(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
thagift:
finish like that undecided
we know this already na, find something new joor, this kind thread don enter front-page beforeundecided
Na so dem dy do na...
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by daclint(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Minus alcohol please
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by barackodam: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
saintkel:

Isn't it obvious bro?
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by shenaxy: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by sandrahnaub(f): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Beamborla:

Chisos!

....pls help to make him win with your votes
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by bakila: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

drop the link to the thread or you gerarahere mehnnn
You too fine for that language. Anyways life is too short to be to serious and HARSH.
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Orikinla(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Smoking and drinking alcohol is committing suicide slowly.
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by barackodam: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
walmovich:
Thanks for the Info Op smiley

What do you say?

Think he's handsome enough to grace the crown?
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Laveda(f): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Beamborla:

Chisos!

Your vote can take him there. embarassed
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Beamborla(f): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
TUBLEZ:

How were this contestants selected? I wanted to participate only to see contestants canvarsing for votes already.
I don't know, hunie.
I know nothing about the whole stuff.
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by noucompact(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
PLEASE WHAT IS THE NEGATIVE EFFECT OF SEXUAL ENHANCERS?
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by DrAbbey1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Looking forward to a time when Nigeria will have bullet trains
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Dahjhi: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
saintkel:
I think they are as dangerous as their contents
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by LuveU2(f): 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
TUBLEZ:

Helo there was a nomination and verification thread opened in romance section some days back but its over now. Sorry you were quite late
However, u still have the choice of standing with any contestant of ur choice. I plead that u support Falconey for Mr nairaland. smiley

1 Like

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by martineverest(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
op add BLEACHING
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by martineverest(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
noucompact:
PLEASE WHAT IS THE NEGATIVE EFFECT OF SEXUAL ENHANCERS?
it depends on d type...most of dem result to impotency
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by WebSurfer(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
iamkingzlee:

There are many other reasons why I believe I can be the mr.nairaland and popularity is one of the very least.

Support me sir and you'll know me better. smiley
oya tell us why.. Lol grin
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by LuveU2(f): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
martineverest:
op add BLEACHING
Really? i thought bleaching affects the kidney only smiley
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by LuveU2(f): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
WebSurfer:
oya tell us why.. Lol grin
I find your post quite funny. cheesy They are all great guys but i think my contestant has an edge. Falconey, the crown fits. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / How To Take Care Of Your Vagina To Avoid Smell,infection or Abnormal Discharge / Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.