Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. (74870 Views)

How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men / Dangerous Habits That Can Damage Your Liver / 10 Common Habits That Damage Your Kidneys (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by niceguy7(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Especially drinking of alcohol and smoking
Those ones are number one enemy of the liver.
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Ashraf123(f): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
I need to increase my sleeping hours asap.
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Luckymay(f): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Informative. Except everyone is bound to die. No matter what we eat.
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by hardbody: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
OK, i am already dead because I am guilty of all the points and more. Guess what, people not doing any have been dying since and i know several. Death is a necessary end and will come when it will come.

People die from car crashes, plane crashes, house crashes, even emotional crashes. So what da fvck. Live life to the fullest, tomorrow may never come, yesterday is gone forever, today is a present, enjoy it.
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Laveda(f): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
falconey:

what's your problem girl? I want no trouble stay away from my managers and myself .

please and please

we are not obstructing or disrupting your trend please for the last time .......do you thing and stay off our space.

you know the rules of the contest.

cc luveu2

Why's he ranting? grin
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by falconey(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Laveda:

Why's he ranting? grin
ignored!!!!
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by joseph1832(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
ronald4ever:
How I love perspicacious and clear-sighted dudes. Obviously this thread will go a long way in educating people and creating awareness on how to live a healthy life and stay clear liver complications.

It appears we have a Mr. Nairaland in anticipation who isn't only cute and smart but have an indepth knowledge on health matters. Kudos to the young lad.
Which knowledge on health matters? Is the thread his original idea?

I don't understand what you mean as regard the emboldened? Kindly elucidate please.

1 Like

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by kaydanland: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
One bottle of alcohol per day is recommended if u can't abstain totally
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by joseph1832(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
iamkingzlee:
My Oga, if na Marijuana oo, Claro, Shisha, everything!! them gather get effect cheesy
How are you sure Marijuana is harmful to users? I'm sure you've heard of medical marijuana and its uses?
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by ronald4ever(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Which knowledge on health matters? Is the thread his original idea?

I don't understand what you mean as regard the emboldened? Kindly elucidate please.

That was a ballyhoo and puffery stunt to boost and advance the candidature of the OP. You can take it literally at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by joseph1832(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
ronald4ever:

That was a ballyhoo and puffery stunt to boost and advance the candidature of the OP. You can take it literally at your own peril.
Oh nice to know. At least people can know you're just trying to smooth talk and give false praise where its not needed.

Shalom bro, for stating the truth. Thank you.
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by ronald4ever(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh nice to know. At least people can know you're just trying to smooth talk and give false praise where its not needed.

Shalom bro, for stating the truth. Thank you.

Actually, I don't think they needed you or anyone's intermeddling to decipher that it was a promotional stunt, not when the source of the inditing is rightly credited by the OP.

But since you couldn't resist the urge to point it out, for whatever motive, I had to clarify it's an advertising gig. Won't be obliging further questioning when the answer is obvious. Just saying.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by joseph1832(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
ronald4ever:

Actually, I don't think they needed you or anyone's intermeddling to decipher that it was a promotional stunt, not when the source of the inditing is rightly credited by the OP.

But since you couldn't resist the urge to point it out, for whatever motive, I had to clarify it's an advertising gig. Won't be obliging further questioning when the answer is obvious. Just saying.
Oh yeah? I didn't know mind reading is now a feat Nairalanders now possess. Wow!. This is a shocking revelation.

Next time, I'll be sure to give you a mention whenever things like hasty generalizations and irrelevant conclusion is being debated, so you can fill us in with your in debt skill with Legilimency.
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by joseph1832(m): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Luckymay:
Informative. Except everyone is bound to die. No matter what we eat.
True that! Something must kill a man. I believe that's why some peeps will say, its not how you lived, but how you die, that matters.
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by naijaboiy: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
gringringrin

Still smoking my blunt jejely. tongue
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by kinglekan: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
naijaboiy:
gringringrin

Still smoking my blunt jejely. tongue

The Federal Ministry Of Health warns that smokers are liable to *some text missing* grin

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Beamborla(f): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
kinglekan:

The Federal Ministry Of Health warns that smokers are liable to *some text missing* grin

Hey you!

I've missed you.
Let's rekindle our love.

1 Like

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Luckymay(f): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
joseph1832:
True that! Something must kill a man. I believe that's why some peeps will say, its not how you lived, but how you die, that matters.
I concor.
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by kinglekan: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Beamborla:

Hey you!

I've missed you.
Let's rekindle our love.

My First wife! kiss kiss kiss

Awwwww! This our love needs enough petrol o cheesy

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Beamborla(f): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
kinglekan:

Lol... First wife shocked
Is there a second now

Not to worry, I've friends from ND cheesy
They'd be glad to help

1 Like

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by ronald4ever(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
kinglekan:

Hehe, kabiyesi on 'fishing' prowl. Seems like the 'fishing recess' has elapsed? grin
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by kinglekan: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Beamborla:

Lol... First wife shocked
Is there a second now

Not to worry, I've friends from ND cheesy
They'd be glad to help

Sweetheart dont tell me you have forgotten that i took after my father the great king Solomon grin

Abeg i get GP tank ooo. How do i get it across to you? cheesy

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by kinglekan: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
ronald4ever:

Hehe, kabiyesi on 'fishing' prowl. Seems like the 'fishing recess' has elapsed? grin

Oga ronald na me u dey watch? U be watchman? cheesy

Instead mk u go propose to MzTega u dey monitor me? cheesy

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by kenoz(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thanks for the info
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by professore(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is educative
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by lieNEWS: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by calliope(f): 5:33am On Jul 06, 2016
iamkingzlee:
3. LACK OF SLEEP

I know this may sound weird to most of us but it is actually true. A study published in the Journal of Anatomy found that sleep deprivation can cause oxidative stress to the liver. Another study reveals why shift workers and people who suffer from sleep deprivation suffer from a large range of health problems, such as obesity, diabetes, heart disease and more.

It was found that their livers aren’t processing fat efficiently and instead allowing fat to accumulate (which proves that the body cannot function properly without a properly working liver). Also when we sleep, our body goes into a repair process. So, make sure you get a good 8 hours of sleep, as lack of sleep will ruin your elimination process and damage your liver.

I think I need to find a solution to my insomnia. sad

op like DA FVCK embarassed
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by calliope(f): 5:40am On Jul 06, 2016
joseph1832:
How are you sure Marijuana is harmful to users? I'm sure you've heard of medical marijuana and its uses?
preach it!!!! smiley

joe are you a stoner?
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by joseph1832(m): 6:28am On Jul 06, 2016
calliope:

preach it!!!! smiley

joe are you a stoner?
Read this thread and you'll know the answer you seek.

www.nairaland.com/1125555/say-yes-marijuana-no-tobacco
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Peacefulgold(m): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2016
Thanks for d info...wen does d voting for Mr NL start....
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by naijaboiy: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2016
kinglekan:

W33D smokers are liable to live longer and have a healthier life. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by naijaboiy: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2016
Peacefulgold:
Thanks for d info...wen does d voting for Mr NL start....
Voting commences next week sir.

I'll do well to inform you when the time comes.

cc: LAVEDA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / How To Take Care Of Your Vagina To Avoid Smell,infection or Abnormal Discharge / Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.