Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. (74864 Views)

How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men / Dangerous Habits That Can Damage Your Liver / 10 Common Habits That Damage Your Kidneys (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Laveda(f): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

Voting commences next week sir.

I'll do well to inform you when the time comes.

cc: LAVEDA.

wink Noted!
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by VaginaTerrorist(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2016
HIV can damage Liver too. Oya clap for meee! I sabi book oo.
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by iamkingzlee(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
HIV can damage Liver too. Oya clap for meee! I sabi book oo.
kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa!!!!! you too sabi jare!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2016
Monalisa185:

drop the link to the thread or you gerarahere mehnnn
can I meet you? I like you.
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2016
iamkingzlee:
kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa!!!!! you too sabi jare!! cheesy
Thank you sire.
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Beamborla(f): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
kinglekan:

Sweetheart dont tell me you have forgotten that i took after my father the great king Solomon grin

Abeg i get GP tank ooo. How do i get it across to you? cheesy

Lol... Ole! cheesy angry cry

I was deceiving myself all along
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Monalisa185(f): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2016
dancok:
can I meet you? I like you.

Lol, just like that?cheesy
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Monalisa185(f): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2016
bakila:

You too fine for that language. Anyways life is too short to be to serious and HARSH.

grin
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, just like that?cheesy
things happen like that, moreover love can happen anywhere, anyhow. U never can tell.
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by kinglekan: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2016
Beamborla:

Lol... Ole! cheesy angry cry

I was deceiving myself all along

Oma wa ga bayi oooo! embarassed cry

Deceiving biti bawo? embarassed

Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by sankari: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2018
iamkingzlee:
2. SMOKING

Smoking not only harms the lungs but also harms the liver. The numerous toxic substances inhaled in cigarette smoke find their way to the liver and add to the overall toxic load placed on the organ. The chemicals cause oxidative stress that lead to formation of free radicals that destroy liver cells, This is an habit you must quit to live a long healthy life.
Re: Five Daily Habits That Can Damage Your Liver. by Nobody: 5:31am On May 31, 2019
Let me take a nap... great atmosphere, anyway. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Take Care Of Your Vagina To Avoid Smell,infection or Abnormal Discharge / Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.