Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest (19788 Views)

Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod / UPLOAD A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT MUSIC PLAYER LETS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST / What Phone Launcher Are You Using? Flaunt It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2016
post=47321744:
Thank you very much, you were very helpful
You are welcome.
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by nani667: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2016
steppin:
Aside from googleplay music, poweramp and deezer, which other music player shows while playing on BBM?
I need a player that can show what I'm listening to when I'm on bbm.

As long as it's your default music player... It should show on BBM
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by steppin: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2016
nani667:

As long as it's your default music player... It should show on BBM
Googleplay music is the default on Android, but I don't like it. It keeps running in the background after I've closed it.
Besides, it has no cool features.
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by Themandator: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
princey83:

i purchased mine using a visa card.

Is it our local visa card, I mean the one issued by Nigerian banks?
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by gwales: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2016
Rilwan20:
I uploaded this just to get an HipHop
Seems like we share same music taste. Where can I download wutang albums free please
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by masterpat(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2016
Hotdiamond:

Paid for it. That was a long time ago

My atm card doesn't work on play store... have never purchased anything from play store b4
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by joesmarty(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Default music player

Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by sixtusjr(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
guydangerous:
I posted more songs here but got banned immediately,hope they won't ban me if I screen shot it.
thanks
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by ddjay: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2016
It's like poweramp is very popular
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by ddjay: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2016
Very good sha
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by guydangerous(m): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
viickerz:

i love Edm too.. Avicii is better than david guetta, followed by calvin harris, major Lazer too

do u know subotic?
and CzarRex,which of Calvin Harris..gold fish..skrillex..subotic song titles rhyme with that of david guetta and major lazer style of music can you recommend for download.
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by djoke1: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
princey83:
PowerAmp. The first app I purchased on play market way back in 2010. I have tried every other but nothing compares to PowerAmp.
YOU TALK TRUE. THE BEST AUDIO PLAYER I HAVE EVER SEEN.
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2016
guydangerous:
and CzarRex,which of Calvin Harris..gold fish..skrillex..subotic song titles rhyme with that of david guetta and major lazer style of music can you recommend for download.

-take back tomorrow... by Goldfish

-chose your own Adventure... by Goldfish

-how deep is your love... by Calvin Harris

-open wide.. by calvin harris ft Big Sean

try this ones too

-Hideaway ... By kiesza

-changing.. Sigma ft Paloma faith

- For a better Day...by Avicii

- sugar......by Robin schulz ft Francesco yates

in fact all of Aviciis songs..
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by IKON360(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Avicii is too good for his own good
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by guydangerous(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
viickerz:

-take back tomorrow... by Goldfish

-chose your own Adventure... by Goldfish

-how deep is your love... by Calvin Harris

-open wide.. by calvin harris ft Big Sean

try this ones too

-Hideaway ... By kiesza

-changing.. Sigma ft Paloma faith

- For a better Day...by Avicii

- sugar......by Robin schulz ft Francesco yates

in fact all of Aviciis songs..
thanks bro.
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by guydangerous(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
IKON360:
Avicii is too good for his own good
so true.
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by Emmaway(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
ddjay:
Background pics for more artist songs/albums

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by michelism(m): 5:37am On Jul 16, 2016
SarcasticMe:

You sabi better thing... minimalistic but powerful.

I concur. I spent 3hrs trying to get the best out of all these;
HF Player
Neutron
Blackplayer
Player Pro
Pi Music Player

At the end I chose Blackplayer because of its music reachness, moderate thumping which gives room for a distinct audible of notes(you'll discover some sounds you never heard before on other music players, and lastly it's balance. Been balance, I hope you'll agree with me once you test it with a nice headphones( it feels as if the music sits in your heard, making you to discover and enjoy every note).

I used Bluedio UFO headphones for these analyses.
At least for now Blackplayer it is, I'm sorry Neutron Player undecided
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by Floridax(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2016
black player all the way....... Extended version

Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by Floridax(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2016
black player pic 2

Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by Floridax(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2016
black player pic 3

Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by Floridax(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2016

Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by flexcity82: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2016
download boom player... it has music player for your local files and u can use it to stream new music also
guydangerous:
ok,still searching for music app player to download.
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by syphs(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Steliio music player

Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by ddjay: 1:32am On Aug 25, 2016
cassette player, this is the best i av seen,an old-school legend with so much appeal,rocking old-school music on it sef

1 Like

Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by ddjay: 1:35am On Aug 25, 2016
so many cassette types to choose,up to 40

Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by ddjay: 1:43am On Aug 25, 2016
infact,vu metre responds exactly with your equaliser settings and bass,tape length/size is shown with track playing time.it even shows track name and artists on it,can edit to show year,album etc
Re: Flaunt Your Music Player Let's See The Finest by ddjay: 2:57am On Aug 25, 2016
fast forward and rewind sounds like the good old cassette player

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Identify Refurbished blackberry / Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price / Ibrahim Pantami Seeks Reduction In Call, Data Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.