Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! (3812 Views)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. / What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
If you still have not met your significant other, you run a risk of bumping into one of these types of the creepy guys. Beware of them and stay away!
If you know these “names” you can avoid wasting your time on guys, who are not worthy of you and can becomea the source of some serious problems in your life.

Mr. Nuisance

At first, he may seem like a very friendly buddy, active, self-confident and a great leader. However, soon you start noticing him show up at all your locations. He knows where you live, work, study or have fun. He becomes your friend on all the social networks. She knows where your parents live and who your ex was. These are the sure signs of a stalker. He might turn out to be nuts or super jealous and controlling. The sooner you end the relations, the better.

Mr. Fanatic

At first, you get excited over him falling in love with you, but soon you notice some oddities. You become the center of his life. In a week he cannot even imagine living without you. If you postpone or cancel a date, he says he would kill himself over it. And you start feeling that his love is too much for you. It becomes a burden rather than a blessing. Run for your life. He may turn out to be a freaking maniac!

Mr. Poor

He is after your attention and pity. He actually reminds you one of the girlfriends, who always calls you and talks for hours. He complains about everything and drains you by demanding the compassion and time you really cannot spare. This guy gives you no personal space and if you dare to marry him, just imagine what kind of life you would have!

Mr. Lovestick

This man wastes no time. He is after the sex on the first date and just minutes after you meet, his hands get all over you. You may hate it or love it, but just think: even if you date, he will keep on doing such things to other girls!

Mr. Rich

He thinks he can buy and sell you whenever he wants to. His money is his significant other. Do not wait for respect or true love from such a guy. No money can ever compensate genuine affection in life.
nai

Mr. Hungry

Guess what; it’s not the food he craves. He stares and stares at your boobs and your bums, and your legs and he just eat you alive with his eyes. And, what is more, he does that to any other girl that comes his way!

Mr. Too Good To Be True

If it is too good to be true, don’t buy it. He may seem so perfect, so loving and so unusual. There is no one like him in the whole world. You can bet he got the skeleton in his drawer. One person said: if a guy does not smoke, drink or has no other fault, most likely at nights he cuts dead bodies! This guy is the winner among the creepiest of the creepy!

So, watch out for these signs and once you meet a guy like that – run!
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by danigbo(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
In that case you will forever remain single

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by splendidbaby(f): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yes oooooooooo
and Mr I too know

1 Like

Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by sinaj(f): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lol @ Mrlovestick grin

Cutehector where u belong

3 Likes

Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by Davland(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wetin una con want sef undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by Alimtoheeb(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
OP, u bad o, so, if every lady should listen to u, that means guys within that category will be single till the return of Jesur......counter thread on its way.
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by MzzTega(f): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Been dealing with Mr Too Good To be True.
angry

1 Like

Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by bitchcrafts: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
Its not about not dating them. Its not marrying them after you're sure that's what they really and truly represent. Anybody can fit into any of those categories at some pressing life situations I feel.

In other news , you forgot to add the Mr. Itchy hand that can't go 24hrs without hitting you. I feel that should be the no.1 here in fact.

1 Like

Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by kinglekan: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
MzzTega:
Been dealing with Mr Too Good To be True.

angry

Hey dear! Is Oga ronald d one you are referring to?

Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by onstelly(f): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmmmm
Ok noted
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by damseyl(f): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mr Bleep nko
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by Judeoxide(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladies self SMH just carry sand make that mr perfect and leave the imperfect us alone biko
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by guente02(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
onstelly:
Hmmmm
Ok noted
Met any? Or just taking notes in the case of eventuality?
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by guente02(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
damseyl:
Mr Bleep nko
He's outta town couldn't make the list. Sends his apologies also.
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
OP, u bad o, so, if every lady should listen to u, that means guys within that category will be single till the return of Jesur......counter thread on its way.

Lol what I really wanted to pass is d'nt marry them. The girls can date some of them for selfish reasons but never marry them
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by donbenedict(m): 3:32am On Jul 06, 2016
sinaj:
Lol @ Mrlovestick grin

Cutehector where u belong
mrlovestick and Mr too good to be true... wink
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by tomquest: 3:42am On Jul 06, 2016
As soon as ladies clock 30 going to 35 and approaching 38, they would grab any of those men you listed with open arms and glory to Jesus for answering your prayers and fasting... At that point they would remember the old saying that a woman is a flower, blossoms in the morning; withers in the evening.

1 Like

Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by MzzTega(f): 3:50am On Jul 06, 2016
kinglekan:
Hey dear! Is Oga ronald d one you are referring to?

LOL.
That guy no just send me cry
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by sinaj(f): 4:21am On Jul 06, 2016
donbenedict:
mrlovestick and Mr too good to be true... wink
lwkmd grin
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by donbenedict(m): 4:24am On Jul 06, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd grin
havnt u finishd ur exams?
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by sinaj(f): 5:00am On Jul 06, 2016
donbenedict:
havnt u finishd ur exams?
they shifted my paper coz of d lost moon sad
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by onstelly(f): 6:14am On Jul 06, 2016
guente02:

Met any? Or just taking notes in the case of eventuality?
Taking notes my dear, for future reference
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by veekid(m): 6:23am On Jul 06, 2016
Forever single
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by KINGinVAHALA: 6:24am On Jul 06, 2016
veekid:
Forever single
goodmorning bro, please i'm sorry for intruding for what i come with doesnt tallies with the discuss here. Bro, please i wish to solicit for your support and vote for my humble self in Mr Nairaland 2016. I will be the happiest dude if you find my plea worthy to be noddled in the affirmative.
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by veekid(m): 6:29am On Jul 06, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

goodmorning bro, please i'm sorry for intruding for what i come with doesnt tallies with the discuss here. Bro, please i wish to solicit for your support and vote for my humble self in Mr Nairaland 2016. I will be the happiest dude if you find my plea worthy to be noddled in the affirmative.
How do I vote? I love your manner of approach
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by KINGinVAHALA: 6:42am On Jul 06, 2016
veekid:

How do I vote? I love your manner of approach
Thanks man! even if the rest of my today goes back, i will fall back to this your reply at the end of the day and term today a perfect day, all thanks to you.
It isnt yet time for voting, we are still in the period of campaigning. I surely will always keep you updated as events in the contest unfolds. But please, you can start by following back and take a peep at my signature and do same to yours ("VEEKID ENDORSE KINGinVAHALA FOR MR NAIRALAND, VOTE KINGinVAHALA AS MY NAIRALAND 2016"wink, if it pleases your heart. GOODMORNING!
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by donbenedict(m): 6:47am On Jul 06, 2016
sinaj:
they shifted my paper coz of d lost moon sad
eya. This yeye moon sef.

So when r u finishing?
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by donholy28(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2016
Keep running until u clock 35
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by veekid(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Thanks man! even if the rest of my today goes back, i will fall back to this your reply at the end of the day and term today a perfect day, all thanks to you.
It isnt yet time for voting, we are still in the period of campaigning. I surely will always keep you updated as events in the contest unfolds. But please, you can start by following back and take a peep at my signature and do same to yours ("VEEKID ENDORSE KINGinVAHALA FOR MR NAIRALAND, VOTE KINGinVAHALA AS MY NAIRALAND 2016"wink, if it pleases your heart. GOODMORNING!

No problem bro
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2016
veekid:

No problem bro

Lol baba thanks for supporting Kinginvahala for Mr Nairaland...

Buh edit your signature n remove the League of Monarchs.... or are you a monarch cheesy
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by GoldenJAT(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2016
funny enough... Na those 1 Mr op list above. go even get girls pass
Re: If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2016
my guy is mr lipsrsealed cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Dr. Tommy, The Sexiest Gynaecology Doctor Ever & He Is A Nigerian (pics) / Ladies..i Can't Sleep / It Was A Privilege Chilling With Military Top Shots Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.