Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,985 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Says He Won't Take Me Out To Eat. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Says He Won't Take Me Out To Eat. . . (763 Views)

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Says He Won't Take Me Out To Eat. . . by mamagee3(f): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hi all, why is it that whenever my boyfriend says he won't take me out to eat, he always changes his mind?
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Says He Won't Take Me Out To Eat. . . by AntiWailer: 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, why is it that whenever my boyfriend says he won't take me out to eat, he always changes his mind?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Says He Won't Take Me Out To Eat. . . by olatunjithomas(m): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
let me ask sandoski,she will be able to give accurate answer

..... sandoski it's her again ooooooo
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Says He Won't Take Me Out To Eat. . . by MemeTroll: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
You know you're old now... he can't be seen calling an old cargo his girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Says He Won't Take Me Out To Eat. . . by mikykinz(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
mamagee3:

Wait let me ask Google i heard it gives very accurate answers
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Says He Won't Take Me Out To Eat. . . by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
mamagee3:
This ur madness don start again?
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Says He Won't Take Me Out To Eat. . . by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 06, 2016
mamagee3:
you sure say you get boyfriend?
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Says He Won't Take Me Out To Eat. . . by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 06, 2016
mamagee3:

Why am i not surprised,all ur topics are upside down n u look like a retarded Orangutan...God save u am not a mod na life ban with koboko u for chop..Junkie
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Says He Won't Take Me Out To Eat. . . by dannybomb(m): 1:13am On Jul 06, 2016
wait lemme go and get answer from your b.f sadwait lemme go and get answer from your b.f
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Says He Won't Take Me Out To Eat. . . by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Is It That Whenever My Boyfriend Says He Won't Take Me Out To Eat. . . by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 06, 2016
olatunjithomas:
let me ask sandoski,she will be able to give accurate answer

..... sandoski it's her again ooooooo

Lol.....gringringrin.. Na u suppose to answer dis question because u be my boyfriendwink grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Every Husband Needs A ‘girlfriend’ – Marriage Counsellor Gives Advice / Free Recharge Card Here / Pls Seriously Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.