Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. (41900 Views)

Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention Again After Seeing This / "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 04, 2017
I don't know what's wrong with me, everytime I feel insecure in the relationship or he does something to piss me off, I end the relationship. At that moment I'm overwhelmed with anger and he has a way of blanking me when we argue and because I can't release the anger, I quit the relationship.
I really do love him. He is my dream man, I approached him and introduced myself and we just fit. Except my "It's over" drama every month.
I finish with him every month (when I come on my period, I can't control my emotions). He said he can't take me seriously and if I broke up with him again he won't take me back and I broke up with him last week for the 5th time lipsrsealed

What's wrong with me? Do other women feel like this? Men what would you do in his situation?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by yomi007k(m): 8:36pm On May 04, 2017
grin

Have u tried treating typhoid?

745 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 04, 2017
Why are you so insecure and no other women don't feel like that

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Have u tried treating typhoid?
grin

©YBR

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 04, 2017
I really really really really really really need advice cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by luminouz(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2017
Well! 7th time is a dream!!!! But u sef no try.....haba ur too insecure for any guy's good!!!! D guy even try...me don commit by d 3rd time!!!

8 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 04, 2017
luminouz:
Well! 7th time is a dream!!!! But u sef no try.....haba ur too insecure for any guy's good!!!! D guy even try...me don commit by d 3rd time!!!

Don't say that! But I really love him and I don't mean it. He has exhausted the conversation with me. It's my time of the month! I have some chemical imbalance I think. All these sound like excuses but it's the truth. I guess I've lost him for good, huh?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 04, 2017
What man needs that level of instability? I hope
He does not take you back because you have developed an expectation that he will always take you back. You need to focus on having emotional maturity before embarking on relationships. The fact that you have such insecurities does not help because you will always find fault where none exist.For you to not like yourself ( low self esteem ) what happened? Why do you transfer your anxieties on to him? You know he had nothing to do with the way you feel about yourself . Or does he?

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by luminouz(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

Don't say that! But I really love him and I don't mean it. He has exhausted the conversation with me. It's my time of the month! I have some chemical imbalance I think. All these sound like excuses but it's the truth. I guess I've lost him for good, huh?
Ermmm...all may not be lost dear......but let him understand ur chemical imbalance issh maybe he will calm down enough to come back...but I sense insecurity in u not all hormonal imbalance n stuff......
Like I said d guy try...me no be fan of DRAMA

10 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by luminouz(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2017
Raine80:
He does not take you back because you have developed an expectation that he will always take you back. You need to focus on having emotional maturity before embarking on relationships. The fact that you have such insecurities does not help because you will always find fault where none exist.For you to not like yourself ( low self esteem ) what happened? Why do you transfer your anxieties on to him? You know he had nothing to do with the way you feel about yourself . Or does he?
It's my babe Raine80 d Counselor! cool grin

4 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:
I really really really really really really need advice cry cry cry
Learn to handle issues wisely. Love doesn't hurt, why are you hurting your boyfriend all the time. I'll advice you to be on your lane for a while before begging him.

10 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 04, 2017
Raine80:

Damn! Sister be easy ooo cry

You are so right. I am not in denial of my low self-esteem and insecurities. A lot has happened to me that my self worth is shattered. I don't know what to do. You are right. I have nothing to say. cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
Learn to handle issues wisely. Love doesn't hurt, why are you hurting your boyfriend all the time. I'll advice you to be on your lane for a while before begging him.

Thank you dear cry
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:
I don't know what's wrong with me, everytime I feel insecure in the relationship or he does something to piss me off, I end the relationship. At that moment I'm overwhelmed with anger and he has a way of blanking me when we argue and because I can't release the anger, I quit the relationship.
I really do love him. He is my dream man, I approached him and introduced myself and we just fit. Except my "It's over" drama every month.
I finish with him every month (when I come on my period, I can't control my emotions). He said he can't take me seriously and if I broke up with him again he won't take me back and I broke up with him last week for the 5th time lipsrsealed

What's wrong with me? Do other women feel like this? Men what would you do in his situation?

hey...how old are you

12 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 04, 2017
luminouz:

Ermmm...all may not be lost dear......but let him understand ur chemical imbalance issh maybe he will calm down enough to come back...but I sense insecurity in u not all hormonal imbalance n stuff......
Like I said d guy try...me no be fan of DRAMA

We've exhausted this issue. It's only by the grace of God, he will come back. Thank you for your time dear, I appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
hey...how old are you

Tooooooooo old cry
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 04, 2017
Raine80:
always stating things exactly like they are... I like you for this.

1 Like

HerPov:

Tooooooooo old cry
like?
SorftWerk:
like?

Between 28 and 35 embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by luminouz(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

We've exhausted this issue. It's only by the grace of God, he will come back. Thank you for your time dear, I appreciate it.
U welcome dear!!!
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by luminouz(m): 9:15pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
always stating things exactly like they are... I like you for this.
Now u know why I do too!!!!
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 04, 2017
Control your emotions , even when u are angry .
Stop bn impulsive thinking the world revolves round your feet. I was like u in my early twenties cry
But later I became mature emotionally and in total control of my feelings .

Work on yur impulsive feelings . its important.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

Between 28 and 35 embarassed
i see.. For a while I thought u were 16, you gats put that behavior aside and think of making things right for once with boo boo, don't play with his feelings, learn to consider his feelings before doing some things... Now when you're sorry, you should mean it and be ready to desist from it. Age isn't on ur side anymore and he seem to be the cool type...

Make things right...make your "home" right.... Stay safe.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 04, 2017
luminouz:

Now u know why I do too!!!!
can we marry her together? She'll bear kids for u the first year and bear mine the next year... Sounds fair enough isn't it? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by luminouz(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
can we marry her together? She'll bear kids for u the first year and bear mine the next year... Sounds fair enough isn't it? grin
Lmaooooo! Sowie bro...I DONT SHARE!!!!! Try ermmmm.....other gehs?? tongue grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

Damn! Sister be easy ooo cry

You are so right. I am not in denial of my low self-esteem and insecurities. A lot has happened to me that my self worth is shattered. I don't know what to do. You are right. I have nothing to say. cry
If I lie to you are and tell you what you want to hear then that is not helping. That's setting you up to fail. A lot happens to many people but you make peace with your past as there is nothing that you can do to change past misdeeds against you.

Unless you change this will be a very vicious cylcle. Learn how to me mindful, mindfulness is essential in personal growth. Words hurt more than flash pain. You might not mean what you say , but it's said regardless. And there are consequences to those words this being one of them. When you feel the urge to "mouth off" walk away. That includes the awful texts I know you sent him. He got tired learn from that.

6 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 04, 2017
alexialin:
Control your emotions , even when u are angry .
Stop bn impulsive thinking the world revolves round your feet. I was like u in my early twenties cry
But later I became mature emotionally and in total control of my feelings .

Work on yur impulsive feelings . its important.

How do I work on them? It's like a nagging feeling like something in my head is shouting do it! do it!

I feel like I'm crazy! I am so impulsive angry

The worst thing is that it doesn't clear for a week so I will be strong on my decision then a week later I regret what I did.

What did you do or stop doing? How do I control my impulsive behaviour?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by FreeSpirited: 9:22pm On May 04, 2017
I used to have a girl Like that.....she manipulates and uses emotional blackmail on me a lot.....I just had to call it quit at a point.. Small issue...she would say she's not interested again... Small issue na quarell everyday , always daring my patience... I broke up with her when I went for service....she cried and curse her life....At least I was happy with sanity. She was surprised I cud make such decision to end it.. cos she was used to the break and makeup circle.....
Op .....Good riddance to you. Grow up. U can only use that dirty tactics on a weak man....or on a man with low self esteem....Any strong man will break up sharply or won't take u serious

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 04, 2017
Raine80:

If I lie to you are and tell you what you want to hear then that is not helping. That's setting you up to fail. A lot happens to many people but you make peace with your past as there is nothing that you can do to change past misdeeds against you.

Unless you change this will be a very vicious cylcle. Learn how to me mindful, mindfulness is essential in personal growth. Words hurt more than flash pain. You might not mean what you say , but it's said regardless. And there are consequences to those words this being one of them. When you feel the urge to "mouth off" walk away. That includes the awful texts I know you sent him. He got tired learn from that.

Thank you Raine smiley

I know you are right. I guess I will have to enjoy this humble pie and learn from it. I just wish he wasn't the test subject for my disfunction cry

6 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
i see.. For a while I thought u were 16, you gats put that behavior aside and think of making things right for once with boo boo, don't play with his feelings, learn to consider his feelings before doing some things... Now when you're sorry, you should mean it and be ready to desist from it. Age isn't on ur side anymore and he seem to be the cool type...

Make things right...make your "home" right.... Stay safe.

Thank you. I never once considered his feelings, if I did I wouldn't have done it. I was so fixated on what I was feeling that I never stopped to think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

Thank you Raine smiley

I know you are right. I guess I will have to enjoy this humble pie and learn from it. I just wish he wasn't the test subject for my disfunction cry
Such is life, this is an experience you learn from it, and better yourself.

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 04, 2017
Raine80:

Such is life, this is an experience you learn from it, and better yourself.

*Sigh*

Well, thank you for your time and energy dear, much appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / Amazing Facts About Love!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.