Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4463 Views)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / 500 FUNNIEST/WITTIEST Replies Or Comments On Nairaland By iLegend (Pictures) / 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: by FoolishPig(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2017
This talentless tortoise?

7 Likes

Re: by Cutehector(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2017
Lmao.. This is indeed hilarious... Airforce1 d only advice for you is contained in the book of Proverbs.. Dats all

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2017

6 Likes

Re: by princeakins(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2017
cheesy

Mehn. I can't deal
Re: by professorfal: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2017
undecided
Re: by princeakins(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2017
FoolishPig:
This talentless tortoise?

Blood of Zachariah shocked

U mean grin

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: by Cutehector(m): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2017
iLegend:
The book of Proverbs has been there for long. How many times do you read or apply it?
its my favorite book... I know a stupid person nowadays when I see one.. wink
Re: by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2017

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2017
iLegend:
No probs my guy. I tried replying you on the other thread, but there was an error.
I've seen your mention.
I sent in my contact.
Re: by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: by Cutehector(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2017
iLegend:
You're always right my brother. Right from day one. I'd like to learn from you, the intelligent one. lipsrsealed
cool
Re: by 9cent(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Air Force wrote on his farewell thread of this section (Romance) that he would be missed and it's not upto 2 days you guys are already calling him out.

I used to hate on Air Force1 before but recently I've come to realise he's a cool guy and ha potentials.

He's come out to say that he's not handsome or rich like people believed but this unedited photo of him I see here says otherwise because that skin colour (melanin) is one skin colour I wish I had.
Air Force is a real Guy and you grown up men are just envious of his popularity.

Cc Mynd44

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: by Divay22(f): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2017
Hmm... Can i download it also angry angry angrypls
*modified *...
Permission granted.....Downloaded already tongue
Re: by FoolishPig(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2017
9cent:
Air Force wrote on his farewell thread of this section (Romance) that he would be missed and it's not upto 2 days you guys are already calling him out.

I used to hate on Air Force1 before but recently I've come to realise he's a cool guy and ha potentials.

He's come out to say that he's not handsome or rich like people believed but this unedited photo of him I see here says otherwise because that skin colour (melanin) is one skin colour I wish I had.
Air Force is a real Guy and you grown up men are just envious of his popularity.

Cc Myn

Will you shut up! You just manage to sing one song since 3 years yet you won't let us rest. All you do is to stroke your ego on nairaland, since 3 years you have been claimming "join you guys soon" yet nothing to show for it. I know say you go call me "hater" am not a hater, I just get irritated when I see fake people promoting mediocrity. We all know you don't have talent allow us to rest please instead of forming fake celebrity but you have been caught begging for school fees and supporting yourself with your numerous old and new alternate male and female account.

Signed: foolish pig. For nairaland family angry
Re: by FoolishPig(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2017
iLegend:
Airforce1 I made a mistake. I uploaded the 18 page one but have deleted it and uploaded the main write-up which is a 20 page book. Revisit the link and re-download. http://www.wetclef.com/wetin-dey-your-mind/advice-story-and-wisdom-airforce1-aswa-ilegend-pdf-t120.html#p516

You are just wasting your precious time angry
Re: by 9cent(m): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2017
FoolishPig:

Will you shut up! You just manage to sing one song since 3 years yet you won't let us rest. All you do is to stroke your ego on nairaland, since 3 years you have been claimming "join you guys soon" yet nothing to show for it. I know say you go call me "hater" am not a hater, I just get irritated when I see fake people promoting mediocrity. We all know you don't have talent allow us to rest please instead of forming fake celebrity but you have been caught begging for school fees and supporting yourself with your numerous old and new alternate male and female account.

Signed: foolish pig. For nairaland family angry

I am not Air Force you fool
I've been here since 2008 before you joined nairaland and you can't tell me about Air Force because I've met him one on One.

I believe you're jobless to have be reading Air Force like a course all this while but i tell you what, he has a feature unlike an ordinary internet warrior like you.

Go get a life and stop your foolishness it's too early for nonsense.

Go make a name for yourself so people could write about you too because in this life, if nobody talk about you, then you're a nobody.
Think!

3 Likes

Re: by FoolishPig(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2017
9cent:
I am not Air Force you fool
I've been here since 2008 before you joined nairaland and you can tell me about Air Force because I've met him one on One.

I believe you're jobless to have be reading Air Force like a course all this while but i tell you what, he has a feature unlike an ordinary internet warrior like you.

Go get a life and stop your foolishness it's too early for nonsense.

Go make a name for yourself so people could write about you too because in this life, if nobody talk about you, then you're a nobody.
Think!

See your life? Iamairforce1 came online and went offline before you came online. You cannot fool anybody. The airforce1 that we all know will beat his chest on this thread before leaving but you had to log off to reply me first.

See what you said: I used to hate on Air Force1 before but
recently I've come to realise he's a cool guy
and ha potentials.

But now you said you have met him OFFLINE and you know him one on one, chuka osuoha you can lie o shocked
your old alternate moniker B4UIWAZ has been exposed too an that one too is old. You are an old nairalander so anybody who is smart would know that all your monikers must be old. Go fyn work to do, you are a failed musician who is trying too hard to revive his lost past glory. your head is empty, you are dating yourself online, mumu angry

Foolish pig has spoken angry
Re: by FoolishPig(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Airforce1 their is more to life than using your alternate accounts to like your own comments. Stop deceiving yourself, after 3 abi 5 years, you don't have another song to show for it yet you keep disturbing romance section with your childish mediocrity. All because of one song way you manage sing since 2013, we no go hear word again angry
Re: by FoolishPig(m): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2017
www.nairaland.com/iamairforce1

www.nairaland.com/9cent

Check their last seen and you will see that airforce one log out his moniker and log into 9cent to reply me. The boy is too fake
Re: by 9cent(m): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2017
FoolishPig:

See your life? Iamairforce1 came online and went offline before you came online. You cannot fool anybody. The airforce1 that we all know will beat his chest on this thread before leaving but you had to log off to reply me first.

See what you said: I used to hate on Air Force1 before but
recently I've come to realise he's a cool guy
and ha potentials.

But now you said you have met him OFFLINE and you know him one on one, chuka osuoha you can lie o shocked
your old alternate moniker B4UIWAZ has been exposed too an that one too is old. You are an old nairalander so anybody who is smart would know that all your monikers must be old. Go fyn work to do, you are a failed musician who is trying too hard to revive his lost past glory. your head is empty, you are dating yourself online, mumu angry

Foolish pig has spoken angry

He he he The hate is so obvious.

No need still calling you a fool because you've already accepted that's what you are by calling yourself that.

So anybody who takes side with Air Force is now his alternate account?
Now I understand you better.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: by 9cent(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2017
FoolishPig:
www.nairaland.com/iamairforce1

www.nairaland.com/9cent

Check their last seen and you will see that airforce one log out his moniker and log into 9cent to reply me. The boy is too fake

Rubbish
I'm not jobless like you so you don't expect me to spend all my everyday life on nairaland wasting.

You so need to get a life because it's so obvious you have none right now.

Logging off again.

3 Likes

Re: by FoolishPig(m): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2017
9cent:

He he he The hate is so obvious.

No need still calling you a fool because you've already accepted that's what you are by calling yourself that.

So anybody who takes side with Air Force is now his alternate account?
Now I understand you better.

All your alternate accounts do nothing but take sides with you! You are not even smart.

www.nairaland.com/b4uiwaz

www.nairaland.com/pinkjacket

www.nairaland.com/airforce1pikin

www.nairaland.com/younghustler1

and even your own, all they do is to support you! Anyone in doubt can go through their posts and see that they don't post anything on nairaland and they only come online when they want to support you. You're a liar and a cheap scammer living a fake like! Chuka osuoha I no hate you so pls don't call me a hater, I am just irritated by the way you try to deceive people here and claim to be what you are not. People like Amarabae and Aderola15 have see through you, are they haters too? Get a life boy!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by FoolishPig(m): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2017
9cent:

Rubbish
I'm not jobless like you so you don't expect me to spend all my everyday life on nairaland wasting.

You so need to get a life because it's so obvious you have none right now.

Logging off again.

See who say I don't have a life? You who is posing with your neighbours sister and snapping pictures so you can claim that she is your gf? You even open a nairaland account for her which you use in romancing yourself? You are a failure of a man and a musician. You need a life better than I do. Your whole life revolve around this nairaland you fool

3 Likes

Re: by Amarabae(f): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2017
FoolishPig:

All your alternate accounts do nothing but take sides with you! You are not even smart.

www.nairaland.com/b4uiwaz

www.nairaland.com/pinkjacket

www.nairaland.com/airforce1pikin

www.nairaland.com/yunghustler

and even your own, all they do is to support you! Anyone in doubt can go through their posts and see that they don't post anything on nairaland and they only come online when they want to support you. You're a liar and a cheap scammer living a fake like! Chuka osuoha I no hate you so pls don't call me a hater, I am just irritated by the way you try to deceive people here and claim to be what you are not. People like Amarabae and Aderola15 have see through you, are they haters too? Get a life boy!
the guy will not know what he is doing himself until he reach 35yrz.. By then premature gray hairs will be holding convention on his head. Fake people always lose at the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Discovering Boyfriend With Another Lady / I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady / See What A Lady Did In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.