Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady (4459 Views)

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by SundayRichKid: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
I will Never date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- South Africa Lady Cry Out

Beautiful South Africa lady has taken to her Twitter account announcing to south Africans how she has dated south Africans and Nigerians men and she found out that Nigeria men are The Best Compare to south African men.

According to the South Africa Lady;

I’m in a relationship with a South African man…that’s a real transition considering that I’ve only been dating Nigerian men and it is hard.....

Click Link below to Continue Reading....

[url].https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/09/12/i-will-never-date-south-african-men-again-after-dating-nigerian-men-south-africa-lady-cry-out/ [/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Una wan find trouble

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by DICKstractor: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Them go soon kill more Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
South African Men aren't really good to their women, so I'm not surprised.
Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by BigJoe29: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
South African Men aren't really good to their women, so I'm not surprised.
South African men are the equivalent of naija women.

11 Likes

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
BigJoe29:
South African men are the equivalent of naija women.
Nigerian women don't rape, molest, drug or murder Nigerian Men. So what are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by kurupt1: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Nigerian women don't rape, molest, drug or murder Nigerian Men. So what are you saying?
But they molest our money and drug our bank accounts

12 Likes

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
kurupt1:

But they molest our money and drug our bank accounts
Is money all there is to you as a Nigerian Man?

With the rubbish you all perform with Nigerian Women and get away with it, can you try it with women of other nations? The fact is Nigerian Men drop some attitude and take up some to please foreign Women but won't with their own women. Little wonder most come back to their women at home when they are done trying to change for better. A leopard can't change it's spots can it? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
grin
Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by Burgerlomo: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am, RIP baba 70. cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
BigJoe29:
Stop trying to sound sophiscated, you are a cheap slut, you already offered your smelly cunt but sorry I ain't interested, now go and continue raping that little boy undecided
Kikikikikikikikkikiki grin grin grin

Low self esteem dolt mistook "if i want to have sex with you" for "i want to have sex with you ". Lol grin grin. Brother, I wont bear the brunt of your half education. I will respond no further.

BTW next time, don't go humping on my mention. I'm not Nice, my regards to your Mama, tell her I know she stinks and shes a debunchee grin grin Courtesy her beloved son You. Bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Now he doesn't what to accept that I find his dumbness repulsive. Dude i don't do dolts! Do i have to make that in a frame, before you get the message? Stop humping on my mentions grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Right here you have called me all sort of names but i remain unshakable, but without a single insult i have punctured your ego, esteem, confidence, insecurity and everything that can be punctured, leaving your emotions and dumbness to run wild on the thread.

Now what is left to fancy in you? cheesy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by MJBOLT: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
women who get paid for sex are called what?

Palema007:
This is you saying your mama is a bloody debauchee. Your words not mine.

But seriously if i want to have sex with you, you will still pay me for it. Now why will i rape? cheesy grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Let no fool quote me again... Please let's make it one a day, for sanity sake.

Thanks grin
Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by drezzyx(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
This table u are trying to shake...
Let me give way.
Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by Uncle93(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
You will address me the way you address your mother. I will give you the chance to choose your approach again.

Not everyone is like you with no self control, respect for life, and self esteem to take a No. Why will i have to rape, when there are guys like you with ranging testosterone,and no brain everywhere. Sex is the cheapest thing to get here, you will even pay me for satisfying my own needs. cheesy cheesy
I support Palema on this, ... The dude is just tripping!!
Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Uncle93:
I support Palema on this, ... The dude is just tripping!!
Lol I hope he doesn't fall though. grin grin grin

Seriously most NL guys can hardly hold logical conversation without resorting to insults... Very pathetic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
They know our value but it's pretty said a prophet is not valued in his country cool
Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by atilla(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
This woman wants to cause trouble. This is how s.a men will start waylaying Nigerians to go back home because of this their yam head women.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by Uncle93(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:

Seriously most NL guys can hardly hold logical conversation without resorting to insults... Very pathetic!

Yea true , they are always missing the point ! Lol
Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by Barney001: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
undecided

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by fati2001(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:

they are pinned, cuz it's the fact......
and they hate it.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Naija boys are so caring

No be this okponu wey no follow me talk for months, still get liver ask me for money but as a caring naija boy I send her the bar.. only for the okponu to dey call me "baby" because of the money..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside / She Slap Me Because Of Sex / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.