Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. (1161 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. by NevetsIbot(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
marriage is a good thing... But going into marriage without the needed neccessities is like going to war without a catridge of bullets. Especially if you wanna marry a nigerian lady... We all know the drill... ''he must have a car, a house, blaa blaa and all those shii they say'' and we know when we get married, the possibilities of fufiling our dreams cuts by 50% and in some bad settings 67%

Below is my short list on things I wanna have before considering marriage.

* firstly, I must have two houses (at least). This one is a must. I can't bring my children into this world to live in a rented appartment. God forbid.

*secondly, at least Two cars. A mini van and a sports car for meself... Probably one for the sweetheart I'll ve marrying. She can manage the mini van or any other sweet ride i get.

*also,Savings.; i should and must have enough savings in the bank. That runs more than 7figures multiplied. my children shall be born into a comfortable life.

*about three streams of income. This one is neccesary. I have to have atleast three streams of income.

* my chamber. As an aspiring lawyer. To furnish a top chamber while wifey is busy popping out babies and consuming bills.. I've got to get my chamber built and furnished well. Crazy furnishing.

* A fine arts studio.

* lastly, the patience to handle a wife. We all know ladies can stiffen the life out of a guy when they want to and they won't want the guy to kick back. just like mum btw... Some ladies just need patience to deal with.

So, over to you guys. What dyu plan to have before you get married. Ladies inclusive. We've got highly ambitious ladies in Nigeria too.

I can see someone typing ''money, lots of money, more money, plenty mony, abundant money, lastly, money''
Re: Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. by makydebbie(f): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
hmmm...lets see
My masters degreesmiley

Must have gotten a beautiful house for my mumcheesy

Be a working class ladywink

Have my house toogrin

And a foundation for homeless children and also prison inmatessmiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. by Project400: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
makydebbie:
hmmm...lets see
My masters degreesmiley

Have my house toogrin

..possible, if you complete your undergraduate study at 17. smiley wink
Re: Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. by Likei(m): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
una nova ready to marry

1 Like

Re: Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. by NevetsIbot(m): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
makydebbie:
hmmm...lets see
My masters degreesmiley

Have my house toogrin

that's great girl... I also plan on sending money to charity and organising schorlaship awards... And also have acres of land dedicated to nigerias food sector. It possible. We all just need focus

1 Like

Re: Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. by kajoula(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
I believe OP is still in his First year of undergraduate study.

WHEN THE TIME COME,Age will correct your brain.

4 Likes

Re: Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. by sinaj(f): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
grin

It's not by typing o! grin

I see op getting married in his mid 40s lipsrsealed

Jux kiddin
Re: Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. by makydebbie(f): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Project400:

..possible, if you complete your undergraduate study at 17. smiley wink
lol..with God nothing is......wink

1 Like

Re: Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. by makydebbie(f): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
that's great girl... I also plan on sending money to charity and organising schorlaship awards... And also have acres of land dedicated to nigerias food sector. It possible. We all just need focus
yea..focuswink
Re: Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
kajoula:
I believe OP is still in his First year of undergraduate study.

WHEN THE TIME COME,Age will correct your brain.
lol... I'm not planning on getting married soon... there's plenty of time to do all that
Re: Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. by Rukkydelta(f): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
My BSC and MSC degree A working class lady A millionaire whether by the hook or book method Own a car
Re: Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. by kajoula(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol... I'm not planning on getting married soon... there's plenty of time to do all that

Good for you...Plan well
Re: Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. by Project400: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..with God nothing is......wink
smiley True
Re: Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. by NevetsIbot(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
kajoula:

Good for you...Plan well
na fight?? Kaju ola... Ja ju nbe! grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. by NevetsIbot(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
Rukkydelta:
My BSC and MSC degree
A working class lady
A millionaire whether by the hook or book method
Own a car
that's much... But we've been created to take on even tougher goals... Nice
Re: Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. by kajoula(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
na fight?? Kaju ola... Ja ju nbe! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things You Intend To Have Before Getting Married. by Rukkydelta(f): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
that's much... But we've been created to take on even tougher goals... Nice

Lol

I'm working towards it and I pray that it will manifest

(1) (Reply)

I’m Tired Of Sleeping With My Step-brother / 17 Yrs Old Girl Seeks To Be Frnds Wit Me If I Should Marry As Soon As Next Year / Read What This Girl Said To Her Boyfriend- Truenaijayarn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.