Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? (33051 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Cute2peg(m): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2016
BB Q 10 internet speed is fast, portable, privacy, downside, battery life span. Koobee H7....super bought directly from China...Just like an IPhone... The best.... Downside....non detachable battery
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by BenDrickz(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2016
Gionee m5 mini
Upside battery last very long than some relationship, the camera very clean.
Downside ma phone makes me very lazy.....
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Lexusgs430: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2016
Still rocking my Samsung Note 3. No complaints whatsoever. I don't see any reason to upgrade, if it's not broke, I don't change it.
If it eventually breaks, I would upgrade it to a OnePlus 3 !!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by zicoraads: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2016
2dugged:
Sony Xperia, the only thing about phones for me is the front and back camera specs, and now that I find HTC desire eye better than this,I hate my phone already, want a new HTC
How much does the HTC go for?
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by JonSnow(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2016
comstock:
iPhone 6S. the build quality, ecosystem and software support has been amazing.

I hate the way Apple is stingy with memory. 6S comes with 2GB

China version grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Bendzamin(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2016
HTC, good for me.
Please, anybody using or know about Tecno H6 should write about its positive and negative sides. Pls.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nnamdikko(m): 8:02am On Jul 10, 2016
Wiko Slide 2: nice phone, sweet camera (front n back), beautiful display, manageable ba3 (2620mAh) but has a ba3 saving inbult app dat makes it last up to 2days.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by adedayo3193(m): 8:02am On Jul 10, 2016
Motorolla droid i like the fact that the camera is bright but i hate the fact that i dont knw how to download ppsspo game on it
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by purplerope: 8:02am On Jul 10, 2016
Iphone - love it because of its unique features

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2016
HTC xbo- 02.
good camera quality with front camera flash, long lasting battery, 5.5inch HD screen. though i didnt know the phone before purchasing it. infact I haven't noticed anything bad about the phone
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2016
praxs:

The ba3 doesnt last. Thats the issue with mine
When i got it. i had battery issues too and never left home without a charger. i was already planning on getting those huge battery thst would turn the phone to something you can build your arm muscles with. Then I installed greenify; It solved the battery problem completely.

Lastly, I received a Marshmallow+LG improvements OTA update around april, this update resolved the battery issue and the screen got sharper/vibrant too without the need of installing greenify.. ...it now last a day and a half without charging on moderate use.
The aggressive dose feature on marshmallow is great.
I think that is what fixed the battery problem.

Not bad at all for a phone that has 5.5 inches, 1440 x 2560 pixels, 538 ppi, Snapdragon 801, Quad-core 2.5 GHz , Adreno 330 and 32 GB/3 GB RAM.

Best phone i have ever used hands down. i cant remember the last time i switched on my laptop.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by talk2archy: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2016
Infinix note 2 no complain
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by McDarela(m): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2016
LG G3. the size is OK poor volume poor battery life no gud camera. the phone just have name
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Clinton594(m): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2016
Tecno l8 : after rooting and pimping it, everything became sweet.

I hate it for not having notification light and backlight
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by lekxaid007(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2016
tecno s5.........I dey gbadun am BT he too dey chop battery
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nostradamus: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2016
nokia c2,it's ancient but am rocking it,am wierd tho.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by rhothymie(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2016
omotolly22:
infinix hot 2 .love the size love the the camera quality, but poor battery life and usually gets hot like fire

lol...it's hot 2 ..wah do u expect

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by tabithababy(f): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2016
Blackberry curve 7. angry no thanks to the thief that stole my 2 weeks old tecni ipad 8 bought for 35k embarassed I wish I could get someone to buy me a new phone. kiss
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by tobore4u(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2016
Still rocking my nokia symbiam e5.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by tobore4u(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2016
Clinton594:
Tecno l8 : after rooting and pimping it, everything became sweet.

I hate it for not having notification light and backlight
i intend buying one coz i heard the battery last long, how true is it?
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by dopedealer(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2016
NOKIA 3310
GUD SYD - I DONT GET TO CHARGE IT FOR ONE WEEK.
BADSYD - I CANT TAKE PICTURES WITH IT

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by comeandmarry: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2016
Ppl can lie.
See names of big phones

Im sure most are stolen,UK used,faulty
Go check dia account balance na 2850 naira for bank account,airtime balance na 68.30 ,but dem go dey feel fly dey hold phone of 50k.

Abegi apako too much for Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2016
zicoraads:

How much does the HTC go for?
don't have any idea, I don't have the money yet so I have not look up for the price
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by joanana(f): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2016
Infinix hot note x551 2gb ram & 32gb memory
I love the phone at first but now I can't wait to change it. It freezes a lot and this phrase keeps popping up after some time " processing system is not responding".

It's so annoying.... Whenever it pops up have to do factory reset or the phone will shut down and erase all data by itself. I have done this reset 5 times. I keep losing my data.

Please if you experience the above and have a solution to this I will be very grateful.. .

I love the phone anyway
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by comeandmarry: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2016
I change phones every two months,im talking about high end phones.
My lowest phone is Samsung s6 duos.
Niggiz do streetz,stop coming to Nairaland to waste time on shits.
How wud dis topic put food on your table.

Till I die,my bank account remains successful
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Runsome(m): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2016
God bless me with small phone Huawei product
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2016
HTC 10 Nice camera Long lasting battery life Snap Dragon Excellent phone & It is also my wife

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Rafob(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2016
Geonee splus good design very light the phone is perfect but the battery mah is only 3150 thanks
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Deilluminator(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2016
barackodam:
Gionee m3mini

I love its GPU, I love its camera

I hate its size, 4.5" too small for me. Internal memory, 4gb rom, too poor for me
your turn off is what I am looking for. I will love to handle that phone. Currently using p6 and I am not complaining. Mine is a low end user.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by ibawon(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2016
I use One plus One
Great build, super dope OS (CYNOGEN MOD)
NO SD Card bit I still love it(64gb storage)

Battery is very old and weak (just ordered a new one)
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by jendy36(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2016
Obi hornbill S551

pros: 5.5 inches screen size, sleek design and slim, quality camera @13mp, wake gestures, very fast despite low ram size, fits in the leather pouch

cons: battery 2800mah so doesn't last, 1gb ram and 8gb Rom
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Sixtustony(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2016
Lenove A5000 Nice camera, long lasting battery/4000 Every thing is perfect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones / How To Deactivate Airtel Unlimited Whatsapp / Gbwhatsapp Shuts Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.