Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? (33106 Views)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? / What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by tdayof(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2016
Hassan080196:

He's using chinko iphone.
lol that one pass Chinese brand o. Probably cloned lol.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by ThatIgboBoy: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2016
sirmk:
Gionee M5

upside, 72hrs battery wit heavry usage, excellent back n front camera, perfect display on big screen, reverse charging, remote control to ol TVs, ACs, decorder, in my house... etc

downside.... its a bit heavy

How do u use the remote control? I use a Gionee M5 mini. Wanna know if it can do same too
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by mrtegation99(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2016
rIaYoll:
Asha 200
dislikes...so many:-camera,cant read pdf files,slow when downloading etc

I sight your Nokia 3310
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Lilprincey(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2016
princey83:
LG G3. Everything is excellent. No complaint.
How much is it?
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by killzone(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2016
Galaxy j7
Nice display and camera
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by DesChyko: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2016
carammel:

Really? it is actually a nice phone o. What problem did they tell you if has?

That it doesn't support 4G network. Although it's that particular model of 2015. I later heard it was fixed in 2016 model. And I was told about update issues once upgraded to Marshmallow. The S3 is like three years older but has a number of advantages over the J5
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by gentlegenius(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2016
oladipo322:
am currently using Tecno L5 and 1 thing I like abt d phone is the battery@5000Mah, it can take me a whole week before it runs down completely
And you fail to mention the downside which is the poor camera.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Orikinla(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2016
Xiaomi Mi4.
It is my working tool.
It has 4K camera for shooting movies.
It has helped me to produce a photo book with photos taken with the HD camera.

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by eddymore22: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2016
I used Gionee m5 good performance good camera and good battery nofault at all...am really impressed with my gionee phone.. No complain no like my phone

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by kelvinkosi(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2016
What tweaking pls wink
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Brianino(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2016
pat077:
Innjoo max2. Lovely design but poor camera.
poor camera where? innjoo Max 2 that am using to type this has a quality double flash camera.... infact the camera na diee.... ba3..topnotch.... feel... smooth..... toughness.... surprising... it fell from my hands n hit the tar road while I was returning from lectures... apart from dust on the body no scratch at all.... downside... 1gb ram... which I barely notice sha....with the review I read on nairaland practically saying the phone is crap... God knows this phone is a beast.... 2months plus now am absolutely loving it
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Danfuster(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2016
allanphash7:
Samsung galaxy note4

Bad battery

I'm afraid all the note series have a poorly designed battery, have a note3 with similar issue
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Iseoluwani: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2016
Gionee m5 mini
Strong battery sharp camera

Just heavy and 4000mah z not enough cos I play heavy games
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by moobbie: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2016
Xperia z to Xperia z3

Upgrading to Xperia z5 soon #xperiateam

No flaws, simply awesome (Google it)...
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Iseoluwani: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2016
eddymore22:
I used Gionee m5 good performance good camera and good battery nofault at all...am really impressed with my gionee phone.. No complain no like my phone

But it z heavy. That's what am using too
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by prodiG(m): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2016
Bendzamin:
HTC, good for me.
Please, anybody using or know about Tecno H6 should write about its positive and negative sides. Pls.
Camera good,Performance decent though it easily gets hot,Ba3 very bad. angry .It was so bad i had to sell mine at a loss.Therefore don't even consider it except u have a powerbank
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Rick9(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2016
Infinix Hot 2

Love the display, the speed , the camera.

But hate the poor battery life and the stupid bug, I have to always perform a hard reset every morning for it to work well. I.e the battery
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nathanieloo7(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2016
Am using Samsung galaxy x2 the battery last long but is kind of slow
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by seyiojomu(m): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2016
BlackBerry Priv is about one of the most secured phones in the world despite the OS it runs. Hence, d name Priv is coined from Privacy and Privilege.
Its a Blackberry legacy to ensure security always

Kingkamal:
IPhone 6S and Q10 blackberry.. blackberry is far better except the battery.. while iphone you can't share things as usual.. planning to buy BlackBerry priv... but I hate android entirely because it has no privacy
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by kenrish2(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2016
5.5incher phones are very sweet while 6inches name the best
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2016
Timileyin1234:
Blackberry classic
Excellent display
Exellent battery backup
Multitasking but not for games
I don't Know how to describe it. the phone is superb

the bad part is that
The phone is heavy

I just notice it too and it also supports 4g
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by iamtewwy(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2016
Infinix note2 1gb ram... why i hate the fone is cos it lags alot..wen am in a hurrry to use it thats wen it knw it wud lag..but its my best fone ever useth

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by gungab(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2016
azeecoboy:
Tecno y3....
love its plastic body...
Poor camera,easily prone to virus,bad os version...
Too small display..4.0 inch....
Unfortunately,its no more working again after being attacked by a massive virus..
#need a new phone...#but no money

mine too been battling with virus all this while
what if I flash it bro
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Rone16(f): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2016
iPhone 6
Good camera and sound smiley

Battery life and updates all the time cry
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Joygalore(f): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2016
samsung s6 edge.

Does everything I want kiss

Battery doesn't last embarassed
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by NZAGHA(f): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2016
Nokia 3310, beats all those rubish you ops are listing... gringringrin

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by doskie(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2016
Techo c8.

Infact... Don't buy it.

Buy land line.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nuella222(f): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Currently am using Blackberry 9220 and Infinix hot 2 x510. I love everything about my X510 only the booting annoys me, it takes it ages to boot...after showing nwafor seven colours then it will show starting android I have to wait till thy kingdom come.

Then my 9220 is superb, I love everything about it. E no dey give me headache.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by kennosman(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2016
omotolly22:
infinix hot 2 .love the size love the the camera quality, but poor battery life and usually gets hot like fire
usually get hot like fire!!! Abi? My first Android phone den was infinix race eagle, d batt easily get drained n phone hot like hot plate, dat discouraged me from usn infinix product
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2016
barackodam:
Gionee m3mini

I love its GPU, I love its camera

I hate its size, 4.5" too small for me. Internal memory, 4gb rom, too poor for me
dem cover ur eye when u dey buy am
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Godwin978(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2016
tecno h5 battery problem

it do last me 1whole day when blazing, not dat badt though

am heading for more expensive phone soon
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And What You Like And Hate About It? by Timbuktu14(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2016
Toluwani111:

Na Ibadan I dey
Where can I get ?
You can check Baba Onilu at Iwo Road or Challenge or Mokola. These are the domains of phone sellers in Ibadan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? / 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens / Nigerians And Kenyans: Who Pays More For Data Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.