Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (87296 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by MizMyColi(f): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
general111:
my dear its my opinion jorh and I don't think it should call for abuses..shikena.. kiss

I'm sorry that you feel insulted dear.

I was angry. Lol
But then again, it's you opinion.

I'm sorry, inugowink
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by patola080(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Deux:
Thanks for the advice,
I really can't say much about 2, but I'm aware they met in skul, they started dating few months to her finals and they dated for two years plus bfr they eventually got married, tho they broke up at some point, but got back together. I hv always had my reservations about the guy tho even before I got to know about this..
u too will hv knw dis b4 u marry him and 4ur friend send all d pix to her 2let her knw and tell her to stop or u will send it to her man or d family or d man dat want to marry her and c wot will happen and make sure dat ur man dnt gt ur phone too
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Young03(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
There are some things that no one here observed

From the chat,he has been fûcking those girls even before he got married.the wife failed to realised that her bf then was sleeping with her best friends

The wife is the one to take part of the blames and again . if he wants that to stop,, she should confront the husband with evidences
judging from his first chat.its the lady that's pressurizing him. he still Love's his wife, the girl should not divorcé oo
judging from the chat with the fueat person

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Who needs an enemy with friends like this?

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by pweeryambre: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
you didn't marry the wrong guy dear... marriage is overrated though... if he's hiding it from you then believe me when I say that this is not the worst thing to happen in a marriage.
but if u haven't confronted him with this evidence yet, I think you should do already to both of them... or you play your cool until u get them red handed but please don't broadcast it so much... "Because ebe Onye bi ka ona awachi"
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by DICKtator: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
The guy is so stewpid
Why didn't he delete the chats?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by ladyF(f): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
ednut1:
i sha no dey lie. angry ex runs gal marry casanova. Wetin con concern us na cheesy
lwkm! Ashawo dey marry pastor too na grin

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by HaneefahRN(f): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
omolola15:

She's pregnant. Read the comments. Just that the op didn't include it in the first post.

O ga o. Still doesn't matter though. But if she can cope with a dirty cheat, all the best. Don't want to hear stories like woman stabs husband to death later o

5 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by enoqueen: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ooooooshiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Ajerry: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
From the office of names checkers abuja office check name =nike and lanre
tribe:yoruba language
comment;not surprise it part of the west them and ashawo na 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by afroxyz: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
For her to have these type of FRIENDS, not friend, says a lot about her. The man is a disgrace to men. Oh by the way, I'm just name checking. Up NCAON

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
kajoula:
hmmmm embarassed what a mess, why are men doing these ?
Madam,

1. Make sure you have multiple copies (backup) of this chats somewhere else

2. Make it known to him, his level of unfaithfulness and that you will report the issue to his parents,
check on his action if he will sincerely apologise.

3. Show all these pictures to his Parents,siblings that you know.

4. Show all the picture also to the fiancé of your said friend who is set to marry so that the fiancé will know the devil he's starting life with

5. Observe his attitude, if he feels remorse about it before taking up action No4, if he doesn't feel remorse about it.
Dont reveal your friend secret.

it's dishertneing but Truth be told

1How did you meet and marry this man ?
2What are the flaws you saw in him,did you take time to discuss and reach conclusion on issues with him ?
3How log did you court?

Show me your friend and imma say ah lotta ish,,, them three fwends used to be husbands bangers,,,,, its just karma but her fwends ain't got no chill so kpow.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by swituju: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2016
She has been sleeping with dem even before he married his wife, d offence now is why he didn't stop n concentrate on his new home.d woman must be going he'll now coz me I no fit stand amooooo
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Perfectionist11: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
Just 90 days into ya marriage??..haba..the husby no try @ all..
World class Dog..

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by francisbarrack(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
B careful of this goat coz they might want to poison.... Friends sha. Hard to get d good ones
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by banmee(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
general111:
Op your husband loves you but is only using those gals as sexmate..just keep praying for him Nd DAT he shouldn't infect you with std,because I know abt two women who r dead now due to their husbands infidelity...aids is real.

..modified...
The reason y I think he loves her is because he married her despite the presence of those other ladies..the man just cannot control himself...

Abeg make una no vex for this my comment because nairalanders don't dey attack me already.abeg I sorry well a.lol.. cool cool

Are you high? How can you love someone and knowingly go out to cheat on them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by afroxyz: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
herbie27:
Men n cheating.
That is my problem with people like you. Two ladies who obviously know that the man is married and were bridesmaids to his wife are staffing the man and yet you deem it fit to blame only the man despite the fact that one of the ladies is equally planning to get married and is being a drama queen for the married man not showing attention to her. I hail your IQ

7 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by LydayBobo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Stay away from your spouse phone if you want to live long enough to see your grandchildren at least

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Sparkles003(f): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Make only Jesus your friend
The rest are all acquittance expect the unexpected from them.
Girls are not smiling.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by general111(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
banmee:

Are you high? How can you love someone and knowingly go out to cheat on them?
very very possible sir.at least I av seen it a lot of times..a man will cheat because his spouse is not satisfying him sexually.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by pepigeorge(m): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
abimbawealth:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is too much, he doesn't regard himself as married...
Well, what do I know?

Na d man u go blame now...wot of the gal..dat is a close friend
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Wow, this is too much, I can't condone this. Haba! Two of her friends. The guy is a serial cheat. She needs to teach him a big lesson and dump his sorry ass. The girls too, dem no try ooooooooo, I am sure both of the cheating girls doesn't know that Lanre is screwing them both, they will both be feeling special in a stupid way. I can't date a married man not even for all the gold in this world, because I can't share. Nonsense. She should get tested and then plan carefully

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by horlumiday(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Reason why you should always marry a God fearing man... Sha pray for him or sit him down and talk to him...
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by pepigeorge(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
But waiting u find go ur husband phone....I guess the gals are u very close friends. ..
well birds of a feather flocks together. ..
maybe na so una dey do am b4
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by passionate88: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lanre?
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by sexy74(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
madam tell him and call all his family members and call the girl if u know her to please leave your home.
One question I will ask is did he marry you because he loved you IR was he compelled to or for pity.
its too early for all this.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by SIRKAY98(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
I caught my own wife calling her ex.and fixing them on appointment when am not going to be around.

I pick the phone re-plays the call recorder .i was at a point angry so i beat her up.there she said she will not beg me..., Oya gbam....,,,,,,,,,she say na only sorry i go take thatbshe will still do it.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Its early oooo,find your way please !!!!

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
PresVA:
End time horseband and 'friends' ...
Op, with the kinda friends your supposed friend keeps, hope she isn't like them too? undecided

Anyway, I don't have any advice. .sure she got a glimpse of the man's cheating ways before marriage but still went ahead to marry him. ..kpele

With friends like these she doesn't need enemies
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by banmee(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
general111:
very very possible sir.at least I av seen it a lot of times..a man will cheat because his spouse is not satisfying him sexually.

That is just an excuse which leads to serious problem. One word; Divorce. It is too easy. No be by force to stay in a marriage.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Xionez(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
Wow, this guy is a real ar.se.hole and the hags are bigger ar.se.holes for going along.

Well, seem like her clique sees nothing in cheating on each other so lemme move along.
An old adage says "Show me you friends and i would tell you who you are"

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Fourwinds: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
this man dey inside marriage still dey chop kpomo for outside... greed dey kill faster dan speed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.