Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (87294 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by truGambit(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2016
She expected a cheat, that's y she went through his phone. N now she has seen Wat she's looking for. The end. Sister, do what u have to do to keep ur man!!!stop sharing and seeking advice here.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by ifeanyi83(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Like i will always say, marriage is not for folks that are not prepared. And by being prepared, mental preparedness is very important. Most folks get married but still are not ready to detach themselves emotionally from old romantic flames, that remains a very big issue. Bottom line is, if you're not ready, don't even attempt it. PERIOD!!!

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by vanvick247(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2016
Juxtified:
It always starts with going through the phones

Then after going tru the phone distrust sets in. Heartbreak and sleepless nights go come join the Marra. Before u know High BP sef go follow. Yet d problem no go solve sef.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Boyooosa(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2016
HardMirror:

Don't mind the silly girl. Maybe she even forced the guy to marry her, who knows. Maybe she even snatched him from another friend. I am sure we have not seen the last of this story.
Of course, she can't be paying for what she did not bargain gor na. No mind, me I dey go mosque jare, just to down two bottles.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by endove(f): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2016
Mhen d hubby na hot mad dog

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Lightening: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2016
MizMyColi:
Are you a cheat as well?

I mean, do you do other women's men/husbands?

My reason for asking is that you are mostly what you attract to yourself.

Now, don't get me wrong, I understand that no matter how good a person is, there will always be bad eggs in their lives.
But for these bad eggs to be people from whom you share same meal, bed and body?
This is serious!

If you truly know that you have done absolutely nothing to deserve the kind of people who are in your life, please cut all ties.

I know it hurts. It's okay to grieve.
But while at it, please remember that where there is life, hope abounds.
Grieve, be sad, feel as you want to.
But try to be happy again. Truly happy.
You
If I were you, I will not allow that man touch me without going for HIV testing.

It's understandable if he shags just one of your close friends, but TWO simultaneously?

His case is Spiritual.

Miz, you nailed it. The wife herself seems to have belonged to a clique of loose sluts without morals . This explains why not just one but two of her own friends started sleeping with her husband just three months or less into the marriage. Of all the tons of ladies the young husband meets daily, it is only her wife's friends that he is cheating the wife with.Who knows how many more of her philandering friends are yet to be caught. What goes around indeed comes around. The madam's shipments are beginning to berth.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by sirhamilton(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2016
This is quite disturbing
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by pepigeorge(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2016
abimbawealth:

We are talking about 2 girls ooo...

He's playing the 3 friends (including the 'wife')

The man is a players so are the 3 women...He was fu..king the 3 b4 he married one...the 3 women are used to that kind of life hence she can't confront her friends

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by MizMyColi(f): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2016
Lightening:

Miz, you nailed it. The wife herself seems to have belonged to a clique of loose sluts without morals . This explains why not just one but two of her own friends started sleeping with her husband just three months or less into the marriage. Of all the tons of ladies the young husband meets daily, it is only her wife's friends that he is cheating the wife with.Who knows how many more of her philandering friends are yet to be caught. What goes around indeed comes around. The madam's shipments are beginning to berth.

That the OP didn't reply my post suggests some form of complicity.

I mean, look at the chats now.
They were so bold about it.

This one was saying "clear this chat"
And the other was just talking about her and professing his love without any fear or remorse.

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.
This might just be what's playing out here.

I have more to assert but let me just rest here.
Technically, it's not my business.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Adortem: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2016
O Lord,fix this,what kind of disrespect is this? Chai! Well,may be this girl was a runs girl before she married cos there is a saying,show me your friend and I would tell you who you are,imagine calling these type of gals your close friends,also how did you meet such a man? The deed is already done,watch "War room",God hates divorce,since you are already married,the lady should start using condoms with the husband ASAP to avoid stories that touch,the man is a chronic womaniser,she would have carry that cross...
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by doramy(f): 10:12am On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmmm sis,i feel for you,is a pity that man doesn't have regard for you,doing it with your friends is so so bad. That means they can kill you,be wise n use your tongue to count you teeth.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by midehi2(f): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2016
Checked86:
Fear fear girl. It is God's grace and discipline that keep marriage. I always tell people that the right time to get married is not when you have the money, house or cars, but when you have prepared your mind and ready to discipline yourself for the betterment of the union. I should have given long advice to the woman but I learnt that OP is not the woman and there is no way she can read to this page even if she is a nairalander or guest. But divorce should be out of it. Anger should be out of it. Family meeting should be out of it. There are four persons involved(may be five or more, u nva can tell. but let deal with the 'seen' rather than the unseen); the woman, the man and the two women. It requires strong heart and wisdom to do it but it is the only way she can get her husband back. She should not be angry with the husband. Call the two girls over and discuss the issue with them in front of her husband. Show them the chats they had with her husband and that will make them mute and the woman would then mount the podium and talk sense into them including her husband. I also advise the woman to watch "War Room". It is a movies I so much I admire; and reference a lot.
calling them together to talk sense into them will warrant her husband to even beat her up in front of the two women just to cover up his cheat, some men are loosed my dear.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by abimbawealth(f): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2016
pepigeorge:

The man is a players so are the 3 women...He was fu..king the 3 b4 he married one...the 3 women are used to that kind of life hence she can't confront her friends

Another view...hmmmm, it's a possibility
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Adortem: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2016
One thing about secret sins is that,it is very "enjoyable and fun",the devil being a smart person would allow you keep indulging in the secret sin till it become part of you,it would seem like you can't do without it,then the devil has taken hold of you(Soul,body and the spirit has been dwarfed)in the "subject"-person,this kind of sin starts little by little and most of us are even unaware it is a sin,till its gets hold of us and become slaves to the sin,it doesn't end there,it would come out in the open after that stage,and in most cases we now realize and suffer the consequences,however,most people still become a slave to that sin even though they feel really bad and hate themselves afterward...That is when prayer comes in,prayer would not make you struggle anymore with sin,your dwarfed spirit man would grow and you would be liberated from that "giant" that makes you feel you have come to a place of no return,see,the devil is very smart but he is a liar.
#This is for anyone struggling with a secret sin...
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Jayjay0(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2016
kajoula:

You made a point there,
but his parents are people he has regards for and he will always respect their opinion.
The only impact they can make on him is just to advise him and you know it takes more than that to change a chronic womanizer.

The wife should put her marriage and her husband in serious prayers. If she loves him she should confront him with sense, calm talking&a lot of crying Instead of anger and shouting/nagging.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Checked86: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2016
midehi2:

calling them together to talk sense into them will warrant her husband to even beat her up in front of the two women just to cover up his cheat, some men are loosed my dear.

How can he cover up when their phone chats can speak for itself. Beat her up? Unless his a doomed guy. They will beg her and she will be forever be respected by her husband and her friends.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by obal2: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2016
I once heard that in Yoruba land, when two friends are fucking a man or a woman, three things are taboo to them and doing any of them will attract death penalty. These three things are as follows in no particular order.
1. when one of the friends is sick, the other going to visit her or him must not sit on the bed on which the sick friend is lying. The repercussion is death to the visiting friend.
2. If the two friends are eating in the same plate, oil must not drop on the back side of one friend from the hand of the other. If this happens, it will result in death for the one on whose back hand the oil dropped.
3. If the two friends pass the night in the same place, they must not use the same bathroom. If they do, it is death for both.

I know some youth in this generation will come and say this is faboo but does this not explain in part the high rate of death in modern time given the uncontrolled philandering and almost total breakdown of morals and decency in this generation?

Avoid untimely death. Do not sleep with your friend's wife or husband!

Let him that has ear, hear the words of elders!

I don talk my own

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Luvties(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2016
She cause it, when she didn't trust her husband. Let her carry her cross.

Divorce will be the worse for you woman because that your best friend will step in and there will be no second chance for you
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Pdizzle(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2016
hoė äss niggä
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Anowax(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
onyekachee:
some girls can be so shameless,just imagine her saying I still didn't misbehave despite the fact that you are married
Arrant nonsense
in my own words she married the wrong man sorry to say,and she has to deal with his infidelity now and always
But best option will be to leave the marriage because that man can never change
I am not defending the man in question, but you, my friend, have no moral grounds to judge him going by the kind of picture you put up on your dp which portrays you as a seductress, and as such not better than the lady you're condemning.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Pdizzle(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
pepigeorge:

Real talk. He chose the best out of the three höes and the other ones won't back down, till the whole thing crash.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
I can imagine tiwa savage reading this kind of chat on her husbands phone, after having miscarriage while on a show working for the couples daily bread. And then d idiot is now stealing my money to buy Mercedes Benz to get more side chicks. Chaaai! Women have suffered.

Someone will now be pitying him cos he wants to commit "fake suicide". I swear I understand why some women snap & kill, or completely bankrupt a man & leave him penniless. How can u say u love someone & make them look like a fool like this.

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Teespice(f): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Anowax:
I am not defending the man in question, but you, my friend, have no moral grounds to judge him going by the kind of picture you put up on your dp which portrays you as a seductress, and as such not better than the lady you're condemning.

judginus.

what ever happened to focusing on the message and not the messenger.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Olaoluwa66(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
girl4rmspace:

speechless that's how you make me feel when am with you i am lost for words and nothing is for real. I love those mj lyrics
Lol. Your head dey there wink
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Anowax(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
Teespice:

judginus.

what ever happened to focusing on the message and not the messenger.
I've seen you.

Next!!!
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Juxtified(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
vanvick247:

Then after going tru the phone distrust sets in. Heartbreak and sleepless nights go come join the Marra. Before u know High BP sef go follow. Yet d problem no go solve sef.
Exactly. You know how it goes.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Rockmyworld(m): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Have read everyone's comments on this thread. I was seriously pained by the situation. I guess a lot of you didn't see that those chat was with different girls. The first nikky, the second clems or so. The husband have been having sexual relationship with the first lady, and the second one they just had sex of recent. How come both ladies are this lady's best friends? And come to think of it, op said it's just two years courtship before marriage. But I see is that nikky have known the husband before then.
Mind the friends you keep in school ladies and don't think they don't have anything to do with your fiance even after school.

As for advice, don't divorce. Just start praying. Your husband faith is really not strong. Someone gave advice on you satisfying your husband more and dressing more sexy than those ladies outside. It works every time. Men are moved by what they see. When you're single you dress sexy, so because you're now married you should look like a fool. No wahala that's the result. If you can't beat your friends in terms of dressing and sex forget it. Make sure you engage him and create time for outings and more sex at home. Pray and fast and also please give more attention to the physical demand. As for people saying cheating... I don't support cheating but I think the men we have now don't know how to communicate their demands to their wife. And same for women. Let's be bold enough to say this is what I want and is how many times I want it. So there can be peace.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by kayalla(f): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
HardMirror:

Do you experience same?

cheesy
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
midehi2:
that is why i wil never check his phone, it will give me hypertension...ooops, i used to but i have stopped, no be me ooo

men are always men

I think it's better to check his phone, what if he infects you with a disease?.....what scares me my husband cheating on me isn't issue of another woman snatching him away, my fear is getting infected. I'll advice to go for a check up first.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by midehi2(f): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
esosa993:

I think it's better to check his phone, what if he infects you with a disease?.....what scares me my husband cheating on me isn't issue of another woman snatching him away, my fear is getting infected. I'll advice to go for a check up first.
pack plenty of durex inside his pocket grin

they knows too that life has no duplicate, so they are careful, they just want that temptation ass cheesy
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by foxgiovani(m): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Abel202:
All these immature newly weds and the silly advisers who knows no better.
Look O.P just tell the lady to confront her husband. He loves her and will of course moderate his ways. As for her girlfriends, those are not good to have as friends. But thinking of divorce already within 3 months of marriage because her husband is doing what almost every married Nigerian man is doing is so so ridiculous that am almost falling off my chair laughing. Just because her husband is doing some side chick and some people are saying divorce, so amusing. The husband should have some bounderies and be more discreet. His wife's friends are a no no. The relationships were on before he got married, but he should end it henceforth.

In Nigeria almost every married woman knows that her husband cheats or is bound to cheat at one point in time or another. It doesn't mean the man doesn't love his wife, its just part of the game. ''Responsible'' married men only find a way to be more discreet. But if the woman tries it, fiam you are sent off your husband's home, no apologies. This is Nigeria and Africa. You either accept things as they are or you go pay the bride price of a man, marry him, feed him, house him, clothe him, take care of his kids etc, then and only then you can expect him not to try some side chick even though you always complain of being tired instead of giving him the egusi to chop when ever he wants it. Accept that this is Nigeria, Men are bound to be men, and everyone shall live happily ever after.

If you like divorce your husband now - but be rest assured that you will keep marrying and divorcing Nigerian men till you go to the moon and find yourself a faultless extra terrestrial. Or you just stay single without forming any relationship with any man till the rest of your life.
Oya let the attack begin..
best advise so far, very realistic
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by foxgiovani(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
CFCman:

Its sad that you're putting the blame on her husband's infidelity on her, and justifying his randiness.

The fact that the man is an African or Nigerian doesn't give him any special privilege to cheat on his wife. For crying out loud, the marriage is only 3 months old. What did his wife do to him to warrant such heartless acts of infidelity from him?

If I were in the woman's shoes, I would seriously consider filing for divorce. Or alternatively, she could forgive him but cut off her relationship with the two whores she thought were her friends.
the young man you quoted said the plain truth even though its bitter. Go round banks, tertiary institutions and most places, you will see married men chasing after ladies. It happens often and you know it. It is not as if I am in support of what the man did but two wrongs can not make a right. Divorce should be considered as last option. This thing is very common. How are u sure that after divorce, the next man that will come her way won't be indulging in such act. Sleeping with her friends is too bad. If he wants to do rubbish, he should at least respect his wife by not letting her know of his sexcapades. With time, he may completely quit such things sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.