Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone (1066 Views)

Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by greysmith: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
I will try as much as possible to avoid beating around the bush and go straight to the point.

Being an introvert I tend to enjoy the company of my room and my bed more than anything else, but I've been making efforts towards breaking away from this indulgence of mine. So since I started working last year I've made an habit of going to the movies every Saturday, at least it affords me the opportunity of meeting people, although I've never been sincere enough to take any of those opportunities.

Unfortunately, it's becoming pretty difficult focusing in cinemas these days. It appears I'm the only one in this galactical confinement that goes to the movies alone. People always come in two's and they seem to find it an impossible mission keeping their hands off one another while the movie is showing. I've been seeing things these days, especially since I started sitting at the back.

There was this day I went to see Ride Along 2 and somewhere in the middle of the movie this guy sitting not too far away from me stood up to zip his trousers and buckle his belt. I also noticed the girl sitting beside him was struggling to swallow something. She even wiped the side of her mouth with her finger and licked the finger. Trust me, I still don't know how Ride Along 2 ended because it just became impossible to tear what I just saw away from my mind and refocus on the movie.

The most annoying one was when I went to see Independence Day last weekend. I personally do not know when it became permissible for people to lap themselves inside the cinema, when it's not as if seats are not enough. Anyway, not too far away from me was this girl that was sitting on this guy's lap and somehow she couldn't keep still, she kept moving up and down. At some point during the movie the room got bright enough for me to see that her skirt was already at waist level and her up-and-down movement was in fact rhythmic, and she was landing on something elongated.

Abeg I'm tired of going to the movies alone fa, I think it'll help to go with someone that I can talk through the movie with, at least that way I can avoid seeing things I'm not supposed to see. So if you're a lady and you're in ibadan and wouldn't mind going to see a movie with this disgruntled dude this weekend, chat me up on whatsapp: 08132404458.

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by Gbemiie: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
oooh
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Eyaaaaa
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by greysmith: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Gbemiie:
oooh

Ridiculous eh?
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by Taiyescott(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
HateU2:
Eyaaaaa
lol, help d broz out nau.
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Taiyescott:
lol, help d broz out nau.
I can go out and watch movies with him undecided to 'un-bore' him but I'm 'boring' myself. Twill be a waste of time
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by ayooladee(f): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
when next are you going I can go with you grin
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by layla129(f): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is more than a movie issue...just say you need a mate or partner or something.

I enjoy going to the movies alone though grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by Taiyescott(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
HateU2:
I can go out and watch movies with him undecided to 'un-bore' him but I'm 'boring' myself. Twill be a waste of time
datz a lie oo, av bin following u 4 quite sum tym nw and i must confess dat u re d mst mischievious and livest f all.. so sis help him.
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by greysmith: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
ayooladee:
when next are you going I can go with you grin

This weekend....are you in ib?...coz I'm quite sure there's no cinema close to the Red sea smiley

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by greysmith: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
layla129:
This is more than a movie issue...just say you need a mate or partner or something.

I enjoy going to the movies alone though grin

Trust me, it's just a "movie issue".

I used to enjoy going to the movies alone too, not until I started seeing things
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by ayooladee(f): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
greysmith:

This weekend....are you in ib?...coz I'm quite sure there's no cinema close to the Red sea smiley
well you have no idea.. Dont worry i aint close to ib, bet we could still see a movie here in d red sea grin don't panic i'll come pick you grin
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by greysmith: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Taiyescott:
datz a lie oo, av bin following u 4 quite sum tym nw and i must confess dat u re d mst mischievious and livest f all.. so sis help him.

You followed her to the point of even following her to my thread....na wa o. Hope you know you won't be allowed to follow her if she agrees to come with me sha grin
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by greysmith: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
ayooladee:
well you have no idea.. Dont worry i aint close to ib, bet we could still see a movie here in d red sea grin don't panic i'll come pick you grin

Blood of Zachariah

*plugs ears with earphones blasting Falz' Karishika*
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by Taiyescott(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
greysmith:

You followed her to the point of even following her to my thread....na wa o. Hope you know you won't be allowed to follow her if she agrees to come with me sha grin
ah ahn bruv, i wil av 2 follow ni oo 2 make sure shez safe.. i no 2 trust u..
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
Taiyescott:
believe me o. I'm a shy person
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by Taiyescott(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
HateU2:
k oo, bt u re nt shy onlyn abi? greysmith shez a shy person oo, so sori derez no way in dix wilderness..
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by greysmith: 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
HateU2:

It definitely won't be a problem, shey we'll be staring at the screen all through.....perfect cover
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Taiyescott:
k oo, bt u re nt shy onlyn abi? greysmith shez a shy person oo, so sori derez no way in dix wilderness..
lol
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
greysmith:

It definitely won't be a problem, shey we'll be staring at the screen all through.....perfect cover
Sorryyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by greysmith: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Taiyescott:

Hahaha...coz I said you're not coming?? Okay you can come but you'll sit in the front row while we'll be at the back. Fair enough??
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by Taiyescott(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
greysmith:

Hahaha...coz I said you're not coming?? Okay you can come but you'll sit in the front row while we'll be at the back. Fair enough??
u no try jare.. infact i no dy run d package again.. na me and her dy go 2geda now.
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by SWITANN(f): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
HMMM....funny story
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by greysmith: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
SWITANN:
HMMM....funny story

Abi o.....one that Ajose or Pit theatre or even White house didn't prepare me for
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by greysmith: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Taiyescott:
u no try jare.. infact i no dy run d package again.. na me and her dy go 2geda now.

Lol...bad belle
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by Taiyescott(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
greysmith:

Lol...bad belle
na u cox am nau, hateu2 neva even gree 4 me sef naim naughtynaughty con put sand 4 my garri.. na d two f dem i wan carry go c movie na..
Re: Tired Of Going To The Movies Alone by SWITANN(f): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
greysmith:

Abi o.....one that Ajose or Pit theatre or even White house didn't prepare me for

lol

(1) (Reply)

8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… / ★ Photo Of Nigerian Women Shopping At The Kingsways Mall Lagos In 1959 / My Biological Mother And I Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.