Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,074 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… (1065 Views)

Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by cbi24: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2016
1.She is a baby

2.She need care

3.Her words means the opposite
eg "No" means "Yes"
"go away" means "stay here"

4.She is stronger than you with one thing "the mouth" do not compete

5.She can easily forgive you no matter your offences if you can say "I am sorry" sincerely

6.Your downfall and success in life is tie to her (believe it or not)

7.She is not difficult to please (just understand her)

8.She want you to be in charge of two major part (Finance and sex)

Source: http://drexpert.info/8-interesting-facts-about-your-girl-or-wife-you-are-not-aware-of/

1 Like

Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by Strahovski1(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2016
1. Not really

2. Yeah true

3. Not true. Her No is No and her Yes is Yes. Not today

4. Not true. She talks less cry more

5. Not true. She told me forgiveness is expensive and revenge is cheap.

6. NO FALSE. I am successful already before I got married to her. So Fvcking NO!

7. Yes true.

8. A. Finance.. Yes
B. Sex.. No.

I guess my woman is the complete opposite.
Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by SweetieConstie(f): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2016
smiley
Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by Came: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2016
On point!!!!!
Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by ojun50(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2016
Story
Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2016
Strahovski1:
1. Not really

2. Yeah true

5. Not true.

6. NO FALSE

7. Yes true.

8. A. Finance.. Yes
B. Sex.. No.

cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2016
SweetieConstie:
smiley

Haff you gotten candidate?? sad
Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by SweetieConstie(f): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Haff you gotten candidate?? sad

Nope!
Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by cbi24: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2016
lol
Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Nope!

Can you support my team? embarassed

Do say No, am not good with rejection sad
Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by cbi24: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2016
Strahovski1:
1. Not really

2. Yeah true

5. Not true. She told me forgiveness is expensive and revenge is cheap.

6. NO FALSE. I am successful already before I got married to her. So Fvcking NO!

7. Yes true.

8. A. Finance.. Yes
B. Sex.. No.

This lady is your girl friend or wife ?
Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by Strahovski1(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2016
cbi24:

This lady is your girl friend or wife ?

My wife and mother of me kids. See my number 6. I made it clear
Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by vicstar(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2016
• • • • • NOthing new!! And he says am not aware of it
Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Nope!

Ha..we in d same team... cheesy

@#TeamSpectators grin
Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by SweetieConstie(f): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2016
mimzy:

@#TeamSpectators grin

Lol... My queen! Yes oo... grin

Howdy ma'am?

1 Like

Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by SweetieConstie(f): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Can you support my team? embarassed
Do say No, am not good with rejection sad

Okay, no problem... I'll see what I can do!
Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Okay, no problem... I'll see what I can do!

Don't see na cheesy cheesy... Just do it...

Lemme follow you.. smiley..
Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by cbi24: 6:16am On Jul 09, 2016
mimzy:

talk jo
@#TeamSpectators grin
Re: 8 Interesting Facts About Your Girl Or Wife You Are Not Aware Of… by cbi24: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2016
cbi24:
lol
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

★ Photo Of Nigerian Women Shopping At The Kingsways Mall Lagos In 1959 / My Biological Mother And I Are In Love / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives Speaks Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.