Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Nigeria has finished me!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria has finished me!! (190210 Views)

[Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / Nigeria Has Finished Me: Lessons Learnt / Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by ElCount: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

All man na upcoming artiste these days..Artiste gaan don plenty pass fans

Even the small money wey you dey try save up gaan, one Olosh still dey think of how to scam you

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by MaziOmenuko: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
I just dey see the guys wey be my neighbour dem as dem dey fry hair with relaxer and laugh wan scatter my belle. Person no get money, na hair him wan relax so him fit toast babe. If you toast the babe finish and she agree, what next?
These days, I no dey even reason to dey toast babe! Na so the hunger reach! Ee don reach when the babes go come out clean talk wetin dem want. Men no get money for filmhouse cinema, domino pizza and cold stone ice cream now. No be say those things no dey hungry us, na condition dey make crayfish bend. So as we bend so, you try to bend with us. No come dey form effizy like say ur Papa na bill gate abi na Dangote. We are ready to show you love, but una definition of love come dey different from our own. We no even get strenght to compete, so if u get another maga wey dey feed you cold stone ice cream like say u no suck ur mama breast, no wahala. Since dem talk say na survival of the fittest, no wahala! Make we wey no get means to buy domino pizza respect ourself dey our own.

If konji climb fence, we go find how we wan take manage am. After all, na person wey chop belle full self get strenght raise prick.

100 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Akeem1759(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mazi Omenuko don kill me ooo, walai na u and Ddeliver u dey follow since... Lolzzz
MaziOmenuko:
I just dey see the guys wey be my neighbour dem as dem dey fry hair with relaxer and laugh wan scatter my belle. Person no get money, na hair him wan relax so him fit toast babe. If you toast the babe finish and she agree, what next?
These days, I no dey even reason to dey toast babe! Na so the hunger reach! Ee don reach when the babes go come out clean talk wetin dem want. Men no get money for filmhouse cinema, domino pizza and cold stone ice cream now. No be say those things no dey hungry us, no condition dey make crayfish bend. So as we bend so, you try to bend with us. No come dey form effizy like say ur Papa na bill gate abi na Dangote. We are ready to show you love, but una definition of love come dey different from our own. We no even get strenght to compete, so if u get another maga wey dey feed you cold stone ice cream like say u no suck ur mama breast, no wahala. Since dem talk say na survival of the fittest, no wahala! Make we wey no get means to buy domino pizza respect ourself dey our own.

If konji climb fence, we go find how we wan take manage am. After all, na person wey chop belle full set get strenght raise prick.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
DDeliverer:
Person go finish school, after the struggle to go night class everyday, spend better money for seminar and project..struggle graduate with 2.1....spend one long year dey serve him country....yet he no go see job after everything..na this kind life person suppose to dey live?

Some of us don even vex do MSC join...yet no level...
E come be like say we just dey fool ourselves for this country..
some mumu go come here dey shout PDP and APC yet money no dey enter their pocket..them just dey here dey form political analyst..no level..

All the better jobs wey dey this country na for big men children.. if your papa no get money, the chance of you being anything/anybody eventually slim pass broom..

Which kind life be this??

The highlighted part is nothing but an incurable diseases plaguing the endemic gullible faithfuls across the divide.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
DDeliverer:
as I dey here now...my temper dey hot..I dey vex!!

Source of income no dey anywhere..some fools go save 'become an entrepreneur' shey na my kidney go give me capital to take set something up? Abi dem go gree give person loan?

Those foools dey deceive themselves say them dey empower youths...which youths? why we like to dey deceive ourselves? shebi na because Nigerians too quiet na him make dem think say we be mumu?

Boys vex enter street begin play bet9ja, baba ijebu and all whatnot....yet, no level...Games dey cut back to back.. if arsenal no draw, Chelsea go lose...which kind betting boys no try...under 1.5, under 11.5, over? goal.goal..name it..

sowtee we enter virtual betting...losing back to back...Every game was a lost..
see graduates dey play virtual at least to get 1k take recharge phone...

na d kind life human being suppose dey llive?

Just reading this alone brought out tears from my eyes!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by wirinet(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
My advice to the OP and fellow Nigerian youth; Use your Education, training, skills and resources to innovate and create. The reason you go to school is to enable you acquire knowledge and skills to create value for yourself or another person (your employer).

The fact that you wrote this;
At least if light dey, I go watch TV, I go the chat with phone, connect with people so as to forget my plenty sorrows
means you have got your priorities wrong. So who is going to pay for the electricity you will use for to watch TV, chat with phone and connect with people?

We are now operating a capitalist system, government is not expected to give you electricity or any other service. The electric companies have been sold and now in private hands, just like telecommunications, so hold the DISCOS or GENCOS responsible or the person that sold our power infrastructure to them.

There are tons of simple services and goods you can create to make money. Some Illiterate Hausas started the practice o using plain CD with L.E.D. and batteries in a wooden frame as crude touch before the chinese started making recharge lamps and lanterns for us. Meanwhile we have graduates of Electrical engineering looking for Jobs in government offices and banks. My friend who graduated from electrical engineering in the 90s was making tons of money just repairing UPS for companies. His one room boysquarters was fill to the brim with UPS. It is a shame that the telecom companies have to resort to importing technicians from South Africa and India to repair and maintain their telecoms equipments (both hardware and software). Even at personal level, i have a boy who has never been to a tertiary institution, who on his own violation come to my office at least once a month to check on my computer systems. I pay him for jobs done.

Get off your daddy's couch and phone and make yourself useful.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by 400billionman: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

For where!

Na so all those motivational speakers dey use us sell their books dey hammer! We self tire to dey buy their books, na so-so mouth dem dey make, nothing tangible to offer.

No be last 2 yrs that guy wey write Rich dad, poor dad broke sotey him declare bankruptcy?

Abeg leave matter for Mathias.

Haha.

My brothers, suffering for naija don get doctorate degree. E affect everybody. Businessmen follow dey cry sotee our rich customers no dey gree pay us cash for purchases again.. Nah credit dem wan use close our businesses.

Though its good to find something doing no matter how small.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Everything just dey cost dey go high! The only things cheap in this country na things wey no go benefit your health; 1kg of chicken na N1,200, but with N50 you go buy better SK wey go high you consistently for 2days.

Everything dey increase, income remains constant, dey say make we cut our coat according to our size, even the coat material person no fit buy na to dey cut am to size we wan do?
Shey idi amin of Uganda been dey print money from him central bank? Dem say that kind thing dey cause inflation. We no print excess money still inflation dey. Make dem print this money share everybody abeg. Which kind inflation go pass wetin we dey see now?
I be think say u be die hard Apc supporter? I no understand wetin u dey talk o
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
freeze001:

Na d tin wey op dey talk be dis. Him don say make we leave all ds e go better mata, instead we need to ask how and when that beta wan come. Now u dey talk say him go make am only be say e go take time so make I ask u, how him go make am and when? Abi DDeliverer...am I in order?

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Even e go better himself is now a great great great great grand father because even some people current grand fathers still talk say e go better yet dem no see anything.

The best thing is just to keep hope alive!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by dadebayo1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
cromz:
D first beneficiary will be foxyflow many others failed to send their nairaland username so they were not identified

Bros where in ibadan do you stay? grin
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
cromz:
The first two people to send me their account number will get d cash
I think d Poster should be d first person to get ur 5k,cos of his boldness to talk abt his many frustrations

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by 400billionman: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Ee come be like say everything for this country dey harsh, mosquitoes come harsh pass. No insecticide dey kill them again, abi dem don mutate come develope resistance for insecticide. I don spray tire, pour snipper sotey na me the snipper wan come kill. To breathe na wahala, still mosquitoes dey bite, sulk and even chew.

The other day I no sabi as rat take run enter my kitchen. I no even border myself to look for am. I just secure my certificate them because I know say if hunger finish with am for that my kitchen, the next thing him go do na to dey find my certificate. This morning, na so I see the rat lie down for my kitchen. I been think say him don die until I notice say him dey breath small small and dey blink him eyes. I just use broom sweep the thing comot.

The huzzling is real!

Not even one grain of rice for the rat to eat.

Haha. Ali baba needs to see this.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
DDeliverer:

my dear, you just speak my mind....'e go better; e go better' when and how??
I no wan dey hear anything about the future...make e start now...

how long shall these nonsense continue..
just imagine say I never see light for almost 1week now...

I no even dey benefit anything from this country...

Yet some people still have the effrontery to demand for one to be patriotic to a retrogressive Nation?
What exactly is the Nigeria's call that should be obeyed as inserted on the National Anthem?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by juman(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Unfortunately apc government lack the wisdom to lead nigeria to success.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by 400billionman: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
cromz:
Hmmmm, I can see the youths voicing out their anger. What u don't know is that the situation you are complaining about someone is praying to be there. At least u still HV Money to buy mb comment for nairaland. No matter ur situation or victim of what u have become a hero lies in you. U can't just sit ur lazy ass down and comment on nairaland about ur plight. The difference between u and those in power is their ability to think outside the box and do something for their selves.
Whenever situations like this arise a hero is needed. U can lead a protest, write about the situation. There are so many ways u can be a revolutionary. And make a name for yourself. Am advising u to do something about your current situation and help others around u too. Finally am ready to help any two youths with 5k cash each the money will be deposited in ur accounts next week so that I can assist too.

Make i send my account number ?
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Amberon:
I like your anger. Every Nigerian should be furious. Then and only then can there be a revolution.

Nigeria is the way it is because of the docility of its citizens that is why you have senators showing off their ill gotten wealth because they know that they are representing abnormal people who ought to be setting them ablaze rather than hailing them.

The day the situation becomes so critically unbearable then the citizens will unanimously do the needful and that day of reckoning will surely come maybe not with this generation of citizens that passes through the wall when pushed to the wall.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by whirlwind7(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Pushas:
The only solution is a revolution. Most advanced countries in the world became what they are now through a revolution eg An increase in price of foodstuffs was enough to spark the French Revolution which marked the start of better things, there is the American Revolution etc.but the useless citizens in Nigerians continue to put their hope in prayers and deceive themselves under the stupid "E go better mantra".
Most Nigerians are so docile and foolish as they allow the elites to destroy the country. Nigerian citizens clearly deserve their leaders.
The Elite are so smart as the continue to divide the gullible citizens along the lines of Apc/Pdp.
They are so smart as the continue to use ethnicity and religion to divide the people while looting the resources.
They deceive the gullible Nigerians who think politicians fight for their cause not knowing that these elites only care about themselves and not the masses. They only fight themselves when there are financial resources at stake.
APC is Pdp and Pdp is Apc. Both are on a joint and cooperative mission to loot the resources of the country dry and install their children and relatives as our next generation of leader.They don't care about us. I am very sure the future generations will curse our generation for our cowardice.
A country where they believe solely in E go better and prayers to God. Gullible and docile citizens

I understand where you are coming from, bro.

Do you know why till this day, a nationwide revolution has not begun? It is simply because Nigeria is not a united country. We are not one, and we have never been one. I don't see it happening, EVER.
Once a section of the country feels they are being shortchanged, all the government needs to do is appoint someone from that region into a certain position, and what happens next is, the people will say, "well, one of us has been appointed. Let's wait and see how things go. Maybe the government has remembered us afterall"
This happens consistently. It all boils down to tribalism along with it's varying interests. Now that we feel that the FG is appointing mostly Northerners, majority of the south complains. Once a prominent position is given to, say, someone from the SS, that region keeps quiet a bit. AS IF SUCH AN APPOINTMENT EVEN MEANS ANYTHING TO THE COMMON MAN IN THAT REGION!

It's not totally an issue of cowardice. No Igbo man will rise up in protest over a Yoruba village that gets ransacked by Fulani herdsmen. No Yoruba politician will lose sleep if Boko Haram suddenly wipes off an entire LGA in Damaturu. No Hausa man will lose his appetite if a sudden epidemic wipes off half the population of a rural community in the Niger Delta.

It's the same reason why, when a politician is being investigated for corruption, his kinsmen will rise up in protest, and call it witch hunting sad
It's also the reason why, every politician in power is like "I need to loot as much as I can lay my hands on right now". Knowing that it is a temporary position, without much accountability.

Bottom line, no tribe or groups of tribe is ready to lose his life over a country that most of us feel no allegiance or loyalty to. Will you, for instance, accept to lead a ragtag mob that decides to march to Aso Rock tomorrow morning? of course, you'd first ask yourself if you are the most affected from the hardship ravaging the country.
The very first factor that ensures a successful revolution is UNITY. Once everyone is unified in their political conviction and decide on achieving the same goal, then a revolution might just be looming. Go read up the history of countries that had a successful revolution. A united front was the common and overwhelming factor. As it is now, in Nigeria, it is every man for himself.

113 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
whirlwind7:

Do you know why till this day, a nationwide revolution has not begun? It is simply because Nigeria is not a united country. We are not one, and we have never been one. I don't see it happening, EVER.
Once a section of the country feels they are being shortchanged, all the government needs to do is appoint someone from that region into a certain position, and what happens next is, the people will say, "well, one of us has been appointed. Let's wait and see how things go. Maybe the government has remembered us afterall"
This happens consistently. It all boils down to tribalism along with it's varying interests. Now that we feel that the FG is appointing mostly Northerners, majority of the south complains. Once a prominent position is given to, say, someone from the SS, that region keeps quiet a bit. AS IF SUCH AN APPOINTMENT EVEN MEANS ANYTHING TO THE COMMON MAN IN THAT REGION!

It's not totally an issue of cowardice. No Igbo man will rise up in protest over a Yoruba village that gets ransacked by Fulani herdsmen. No Yoruba politician will lose sleep if Boko Haram suddenly wipes off an entire LGA in Damaturu. No Hausa man will lose his appetite if a sudden epidemic wipes off half the population of a rural community in the Niger Delta.

Bottom line, no tribe or groups of tribe is ready to lose his life over a country that most of us feel no allegiance or loyalty to. Will you, for instance, accept to lead a ragtag mob that decides to march to Aso Rock tomorrow morning? of course, you'd first ask yourself if you are the most affected from the hardship ravaging the country.
The very first factor that ensures a successful revolution is UNITY. Once everyone is unified in their political conviction and decide on achieving the same goal, then a revolution might just be looming. Go read up the history of countries that had a successful revolution. A united front was the common and overwhelming factor. As it is now, in Nigeria, it is every man for himself.

GBAM!!
You just hit the nail for the head.....

27 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by newbornmacho(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
DDeliverer:

You dey always dey make me dey laugh..
I shock yesterday when them tell me say PURE WATER na 20naira...I just open my mouth...I just tell the pure water girl make she carry her wahala dey go...
mehhhhhn you are one funny dude. I really appreciate this your thread. May God bless your hustle.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by percyshelu(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Person no fit die 4 dix country
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Yemidaniels(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Revolution is the only way.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Yemidaniels(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Revolution is the only way out.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by percyshelu(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
E don reach d time where me and my family go pack go Mali. This country dey better abi e dey spoil?since last Monday were Buhari visit katsina, like say e carry our light follow body go Abj. No money, no light , no water even 4 rainy season. No light to take use fan collect small breeze, my skin don rough by force, as my hand don strong reach I fit slap 5 pple to death in 2minutez, no work even as I don submit applications for more Dan 10 offices, I forget how cold water dey taste not to talk of how ironed cloth dey like. Me just tire oooooo even to arrange small soup 4 pot, u go gaxto get 3k for Pocket even if meat/fish no go dey. Later some idiots go dey carry Broom dey shout change. I no wan vex pass d way I am vexing now oooooo boys don try every means to survive, from betting to lotto. D day u play Barcelona vs Lavente over 1.5, game go end 0-0. #vexing e better make person die 4 abroad Dan to die 4 here.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by An0nimus: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
DDeliverer:
The funny thing be say boys don dey old....I know my age!

Na around this my age na my dad dey when he marry my momsi....I never even fit take of myself if woman join me...no be die?

Our people go just dey suffer dey lock up...

wetin this one mean??

guy comot for my head na, wetin be this mbok angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
percyshelu:
E don reach d time where me and my family go pack go Mali. This country dey better abi e dey spoil?since last Monday were Buhari visit katsina, like say e carry our light follow body go Abj. No money, no light , no water even 4 rainy season. No light to take use fan collect small breeze, my skin don rough by force, as my hand don strong reach I fit slap 5 pple to death in 2minutez, no work even as I don submit applications for more Dan 10 offices, I forget how cold water dey taste not to talk of how ironed cloth dey like. Me just tire oooooo even to arrange small soup 4 pot, u go gaxto get 3k for Pocket even if meat/fish no go dey. Later some idiots go dey carry Broom dey shout change. I no wan vex pass d way I am vexing now oooooo boys don try every means to survive, from betting to lotto. D day u play Barcelona vs Lavente over 1.5, game go end 0-0. #vexing e better make person die 4 abroad Dan to die 4 here.

hahaha....the matter don tie wrapper o..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
An0nimus:

guy comot for my head na, wetin be this mbok angry

lol
na to just dey laff my sorrows away I just dey oh...

if I start to vex, I go dey reason bad bad things...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by An0nimus: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
DDeliverer:

lol
na to just dey laff my sorrows away I just dey oh...

if I start to vex, I go dey reason bad bad things...

lol I know. I can relate to the post I quoted earlier. Sometimes person go begin do mathematics dey backdate how old popsi been dey when him born am. then e go hit you say person don pass the age wells cheesy. makes one wonder how our parents did it

One thing I know be say, everybody get him own race to run. when na your time, no jupiter fit stop you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by sanandreas(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
The matter nor be here. Just this afternoon one of my neighbor arrange coal pot come outside. I shocked Menh the change is real. A litre of kerosine Na 240, no light for three weeks now.

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
An0nimus:

lol I know. I can relate to the post I quoted earlier. Sometimes person go begin do mathematics dey backdate how old popsi been dey when him born am. then e go hit you say person don pass the age wells cheesy. makes one wonder how our parents did it

One thing I know be say, everybody get him own race to run. WHEN NA YOUR TIME, no jupiter fit stop you

I understand....

e go better abi??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by wirinet(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
whirlwind7:

It's the same reason why, when a politician is being investigated for corruption, his kinsmen will rise up in protest, and call it witch hunting sad
It's also the reason why, every politician in power is like "I need to loot as much as I can lay my hands on right now". Knowing that it is a temporary position, without much accountability.

Gbam! You hit the nail on the head 90%. Where you made an error is to assume you require unity for a successful revolution. No, you do not require unity of ethnicity or religion to achieve revolution. What you need is unity of Values and unity of purpose. The US was not UNIFIED before the American revolution. A revolution is actually an idea, it is a means of achieving an ideology. On what ideology will a Nigerian revolution be based? the right to solely control and enjoy our natural resources?
The problem with Nigeria is that we have wrong values and Ideology. We all want to make money, enjoy life and live ostentatious lives without working for it. The minute we change this mind set, then the revolution has began.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
sanandreas:
The matter nor be here. Just this afternoon one of my neighbor arrange coal pot come outside. I shocked Menh the change is real. A litre of kerosine Na 240, no light for three weeks now.

the matter don reach like this??

atleast, the guy see food chop...

The light issue dey always bring tears to eyes..When I reach house now, I fit bet say I no go see light...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by johnstar(m): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Na wr person go see moni nw. cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (117) (Reply)

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.