Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nigeria has finished me!! - Politics (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria has finished me!! (190501 Views)

[Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / Nigeria Has Finished Me: Lessons Learnt / Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by frajoe2reel: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2016
Ayo7:
I will like to support 10 youths with 5k each...Kindly pm me your account number. Transfer will be tomorrow morning. Regards
I WANT TO A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO MR AFOLABI. YOU ARE RARE GEM IN NIGERIA. CANT STILL BELIEVE MY EYES CAN SOMEONE BE THIS KIND IN NIGERIA. YOU HAVE JUST SPUR ME TO GIVE WHEN GOD ELEVATE ME I WILL NOT FORGET THIS IN A GIFFY BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY BLESSED IT QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT I DONT HAVE YOUR NUMBER I WOULD HAVE CALLED TO THANK YOU. MAY YOU CONTINUE TO BE FAVOURED THANKS BOSS I GOT THE 5K
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by dmanj: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2016
Ayo7:
Transfers done to the following 15 people listed below. This is the much that can be done for now. Please no more pm or text for now. God bless you all.
For those not using gtb, you may have to be patient as your bank sorts the transfer.
Going forward will be learning "how to fish and not giving fish"...I believe that is the best.....Ideas can be shared...
We understand the peculiar times...but the effort at hustling has to be multiplied...but no criminal action o...No loosing hope...no victim mentality...positive thinking always
God bless you all
Regards
The list
Gtb - Seungid1
GTB - oautemi
GTB - Blankstare
gtbank - SuperSuave
Eco bank - AmuEwu
GtB - seyoops4u
gtbank - redsconsult
UBA - omobs
diamondbank - hidee20
Ecobank - Dinocarex
skye bank OAU - Talph
first bank - petekayo
Access bnk- dmanj:
first Bank - JustAvo:
gtb bank - frajoe2reel

oga Ayo thank u very much tho ymodulus also to me yesterday.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by BabaIbo: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2016
someone(name withheld for a reason) sent 5k to me... I really appreciate, thank you so much...
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2016
please sir am broke and i really need money to buy some football materials for me to join a football academy since job is difficult get... God bless and enrich your pocket if you help sir... Alawiye Abdul-azeez olamilekan... 6019896655... fidelity bank or 0162811929 GTBank ....thanks
Ayo7:
I did...maybe you can send to a fellow guy who hasn't got

regards

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 08, 2016
Ayo7:
I did...maybe you can send to a fellow guy who hasn't got

regards

please sir am broke and i really need money to buy some football materials for me to join a football academy since job is difficult get... God bless and enrich your pocket if you help sir... Alawiye Abdul-azeez olamilekan... 6019896655... fidelity bank or 0162811929 GTBank ....thanks
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Goddys(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Saintobiora: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2016
Ymodulus, i just read that all you have gotten you have shared. Am grateful even though i didnt receive nothing. Am still grateful. I dont know what to do as you are my last hope but am grateful for assisting others.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by ayusbobs(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2016
StreetCred:

@ agarawu23 Check the list to compare your selection sir.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by obiak4(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2016
djlaqua91:

I don't decide for anyone. If the dude is God-fearing, responsible and caring, sure. To me only fools like at tribe or region when it comes to marriage. She fit go marry congo pygmy sef if love is involved.
So you know Ymodulus is SS so is my brother he is an athiest too. One dead tho (Me am AS+) they ALL ref use to marry
Sob Sob sob
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by sanyaboy: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2016
dmanj:

oga Ayo thank u very much tho ymodulus also to me yesterday.
lols see your life ,,, oya send 2 k out now ,,,
@DMANJ
dmanj
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by ayusbobs(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2016
@ agarawu23 Pls i am still waiting to see the alert
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2016
majekdom2:
it has to get that point. A few people think they own the country.
my dear things are getting worse by the day
no light
no job no matter how qualified u are
prices are hitting d sky
my heart feels for our youth
they deserve more than this
we are sitting of gun power

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Odunharry(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2016
Teespice:

thanks a lot.
already done my CV and I am still looking up law firms to apply for jobs.
Welcome.. You can apply for graduate jobs too aside law firms.. Be watchful of postings on vacancy section
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Ajimight(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2016
otokx:
Some guys go to building sites and get labour work to keep body and soul together, others join cleaning companies and get paid 20k a month just to survive. Driving work is also available for those of sound mind, high personal hygiene and dedication.
Security jobs nko

These are just to mention a few.
baba where those works u mention dey building houses no be persi way get money na him dey build house all building project dex pending now no be persi wan don chop belle full na him dey thinks for house building security job broda for which state all most all the compainy don close down finish so where u won take get security job example in rivers state all most all in Oil and Gas free zone Onne/Okirrika don close company wen get 5000 worker don drop to 200, 100,50 even some don close up oyinbo don go back to their papa land
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by echomyname: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2016
3035241039 FIRST BANK. thanks for your good heart!
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by oluzdreamz(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2016
Ymodulus:
Initially shared 40,000 to 5 students from my pocket. Then AntiWailer also sent me 51,000Naira to share N5,000 TO 10 students. He further stated i am at discretion to share how i like.
I state on this thread that i have recieved a credit alert of 50,000 from AntiWailer and will begin the sharing immediately here and now.

@DDeliverer, can you state your account details?
Also brother if you are a GRADUATE of any of this course without a job, Architecture OR Quantity Surveying or Building?
If yes please contact me, i have something for you.
hi sir,am am a graduate of architecture from the yaba college of technology....I am presently without a job sir,sent you a p.m.God bless you.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by dmanj: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2016
sanyaboy:

lols see your life ,,, oya send 2 k out now ,,,
@DMANJ
dmanj

kia e pain u because I expose u say u de use two monikers even after been given by 3ppl and still wanting another. check my other posts and u will see dt I identified I had been given before.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by tushbobo(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2016
oluzdreamz:
hi sir,am am a graduate of architecture from the yaba college of technology....I am presently without a job sir,sent you a p.m.God bless you.

Hi, can you do interior renders. An interior firm owned by a colleague needs an architect.
You can forward your CV and some of your works to allbuild.intserv@gmail.com or call 08055657780.
Regards.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by melodythatsme: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2016
Mr @Ayo7 I should not be left over
That will make me the oldest and still unlucky person on the thread, make me too happy
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Goddys(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2016
I need support to go to Nigeria law school next session which is October.
Any soul that help me overcome this challenge, I will forever be indebted to the person. The school fee is 285,000 and I have been struggling to access a student loan which is not possible in any banks in Nigeria.
I am willing to use my degree certificate as a collateral if any good Nigerian can assist me to just achieve my dream if being a lawyer. Thanks
cc: ymodulus,antiwailers, etc
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Bros, shey make i send my account number...
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Odunharry(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2016
wink Agarawu23 nice work.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by yankosbaba(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2016
Ok, right..

I left my house angry this morning because my gf caught me...yes,she did because of this stupid android pattern, I used to use an Iphone where you either use fingerprint or enter password. So I guess she might have studied me while using that stupid android pattern to unlock my phone. I was sad because she was crying and I couldn't defend myself(she shouldn't have gone thru my phone tho ).

So I stumbled on this thread while on the train en-route to work, another sadness filled my heart, this one overshadowed the sadness of me being caught. Please, don't judge me!!!yes I am sad, but seeing the pain of average Nigerian youths filled my heart with so much sadness. Some people go to bed not knowing what they will eat tomorrow, the op said "young man never find him leg..he go dey find girlfriend..How e wan take happen? Your babe go ask you for money, you go dey preach sermon...common recharge card you no go fit send give girl wey u claim say you love...why she no go cheat on you? if na you be she, you no go cheat on your self?" which is true to some extent. Average Nigerians are hardworking people(go to USA, UK, Germany etc), the government has failed the people and now our youths has turned to dubious means of making money...hmmm..who am I to judge?

DDeliverer and MaziOmenuko, kindly pm me. Then we take it from there. Jah bless

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by LordOfNaira: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

For where!

Na so all those motivational speakers dey use us sell their books dey hammer! We self tire to dey buy their books, na so-so mouth dem dey make, nothing tangible to offer.

No be last 2 yrs that guy wey write Rich dad, poor dad broke sotey him declare bankruptcy?

Abeg leave matter for Mathias.

Bankruptcy is not the same thing as being broke. You can be wealthy and still file for bankruptcy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by sanyaboy: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2016
dmanj:

kia e pain u because I expose u say u de use two monikers even after been given by 3ppl and still wanting another. check my other posts and u will see dt I identified I had been given before.

you can never believe in Jesus ,,, even after I drop my Facebook page ,, u still don't believe well either u believe or not .... I still humble myself .... an not the only SANYA ON earth .... so you can roll ur mouth wit wine
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by johnstar(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2016
cromz:
D first beneficiary will be foxyflow many others failed to send their nairaland username so they were not identified
na wao, i already did since yesterday morning around 9:42 na cry
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2016
Ayo7:
Transfers done to the following 15 people listed below. This is the much that can be done for now. Please no more pm or text for now. God bless you all.

For those not using gtb, you may have to be patient as your bank sorts the transfer.

Going forward will be learning "how to fish and not giving fish"...I believe that is the best.....Ideas can be shared...

We understand the peculiar times...but the effort at hustling has to be multiplied...but no criminal action o...No loosing hope...no victim mentality...positive thinking always

God bless you all

Regards

The list

Gtb - Seungid1

GTB - oautemi

GTB - Blankstare

gtbank - SuperSuave

Eco bank - AmuEwu

GtB - seyoops4u

gtbank - redsconsult

UBA - omobs

diamondbank - hidee20

Ecobank - Dinocarex

skye bank OAU - Talph

first bank - petekayo

Access bnk- dmanj:

first Bank - JustAvo:

gtb bank - frajoe2reel
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by melodythatsme: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2016
Ayo7:

God bless you all

Regards

The list

Gtb - Seungid1

GTB - oautemi

GTB - Blankstare

gtbank - SuperSuave

Eco bank - AmuEwu

GtB - seyoops4u

gtbank - redsconsult

UBA - omobs

diamondbank - hidee20

Ecobank - Dinocarex

skye bank OAU - Talph

first bank - petekayo

Access bnk- dmanj:

first Bank - JustAvo:

gtb bank - frajoe2reel

Air please look at my side, some names on your list had gotten paid by some else and already sent in the appreciation message, just help me with the slot of one of those names. 0035901331gtb

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (117) (Reply)

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.