Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,921 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Nigeria has finished me!! - Politics (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria has finished me!! (190779 Views)

[Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / Nigeria Has Finished Me: Lessons Learnt / Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by JealousPrince1(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Teeyoung1(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2016
hadura29:

Yea I did... you should see it now..
bros/sir good morning,the last time i checked this page was when it was in page 6 ever since then i have not been able to browse or have access to the Internet,due to the situation of this here. No light no water we cover lots of kilometres every day just to get water for bathing before going to school. pls sir nothing is too small at least if not for any thing it can cover a test book,an assignment or a meal. pls sir be of help. 0115525086 GTBANK.#great nigerian student
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by harmstrong: 7:17am On Jul 09, 2016
good morning. I am just seeing this thread as i have not been able to use the internet due to my financial condition. I am a final student of civil engineering at the polytechnic of Ibadan. I just need some money as little as it may be to help me with my project. I see that God is helping many people through this forum. Please help me,from a sincere heart.
First bank
ymodulus
agarawu23
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2016
TimJackJsm:
I don't pray for a divided Nigeria,let's do everything we can to love and help each other. Forgetting racism,and in every thing we do,our work,let's do it well.
It all starts from we youths.
We should persevere but not give in.
No Nigerian dey suffer pass me.
Imagine I want to put in for scholarship, and they require enrollment fees.
Where I wanna get that?
I that feeds solely on GARRI
Am a medical student for crying out loud....fah
Not all my mates suffer as this though.

But then,we mustn't you use violence.
Violence is not an option .

Solely on garri.....shey u dey add groundnut sha..
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by agarawu23(m): 7:22am On Jul 09, 2016
baba11:

So this is still on since yesterday night the money has been sharing...well,i have posted so tey that no one seemed to be looking my side before editing my posts by removing my account number..kudos to the 'givers'..you shall never lack

Ironically,i have been following the thread since when it was still on page 11...for the last time,this is my details::firstbank : 3061722748

I'll never get tire until someone knows/recognises that i have been existing for long here..

Still hoping on those that promised next week.

Your name is there already. https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me/94#47351436
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by harmstrong: 7:23am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:

[size=14pt]these are my compiled list of some of those who haven't benefited. In case you have anything to give out, just pick from my list and ask me to delete the persons' name.
[/size]

I want to be sure genuine people get the money and nobody should get twice while some don't have at all.
good morning. I am just seeing this thread as i have not been able to use the
internet due to my financial condition. I am a final student of civil engineering
at the polytechnic of Ibadan. I just need some money as little as it may be to
help me with my project. I see that God is helping many people through this
forum. Please help me,from a sincere heart.
First bank

include me please. May God ease all your affairs
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by francizy(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2016
KingTom:
I know sir I know but by looking at your shared posts one will conclude otherwise grin

My problem is Buhari (not the north) and anything that will get him out of that place (apart from death) whether before or in 2019 is acceptable by me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by bussybaby002(f): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2016
Eleniyan15:
agarawu23 you never resume duty make nlder no kill you for me ooo anyway In case those beloved who pledge to do something deliver please don't forget

bussybaby002 and Sirmuel1

God bless You

may Allah rememba u for goodness
I hope agarawu23 will not forget me
Thanks in anticipation...
kafayat
first bank

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by rhymaholic: 7:25am On Jul 09, 2016
Joy Comes in the morning

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by ultra100(f): 7:26am On Jul 09, 2016
happen2:
Wow!!! What a wonderful thread. How do we identify and help the people that really need help.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by rash47(m): 7:26am On Jul 09, 2016
Funny thread

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by baba11(m): 7:27am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:

Your name is there already. https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me/94#47351436
thanks in advance cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by KingTom(m): 7:29am On Jul 09, 2016
francizy:

My problem is Buhari (not the north) and anything that will get him out of that place (apart from death) whether before or in 2019 is acceptable by me. undecided
Thank you sir for this honest explanation. grin
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Taeewo(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2016
But u did nt even search mine,even wen i said i cant lie dat am a student but seriously need it for attending interview invite..
agarawu23:
the funny part is amuewu has already been credited 5k by ayo and he is quoting me with his account details again. . I had to cancel his name after searching.

I just want those that have not benefitted at all to get something.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Dinocarex(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2016
Ayo7:
Transfers done to the following 15 people listed below. This is the much that can be done for now. Please no more pm or text for now. God bless you all.

For those not using gtb, you may have to be patient as your bank sorts the transfer.

Going forward will be learning "how to fish and not giving fish"...I believe that is the best.....Ideas can be shared...

We understand the peculiar times...but the effort at hustling has to be multiplied...but no criminal action o...No loosing hope...no victim mentality...positive thinking always

God bless you all

Regards

The list

Gtb - Seungid1

GTB - oautemi

GTB - Blankstare

gtbank - SuperSuave

Eco bank - AmuEwu

GtB - seyoops4u

gtbank - redsconsult

UBA - omobs

diamondbank - hidee20

Ecobank - Dinocarex

skye bank OAU - Talph

first bank - petekayo

Access bnk- dmanj:

first Bank - JustAvo:

gtb bank - frajoe2reel

I just want to say thank you to Ayo7.
Your pocket will not run dry!!
More blessing to you.
After keeping vigil watching my phone. The alert later popped up!! Thanks a lot
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by francizy(m): 7:43am On Jul 09, 2016
KingTom:
Thank you sir for this honest explanation. grin

Good! You go lemme drink water keep cup now? cheesy
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Omotayor123(f): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2016
Kazrem:
Come wetin dey happen here?
Helping the helpless.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Goddys(m): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by agarawu23(m): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Taeewo:
But u did nt even search mine,even wen i said i cant lie dat am a student but seriously need it for attending interview invite..
those ppl were here before u.

If we can get more cash, more list will be compiled. Let's deal with the ones compiled first.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tjohnnay: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:

please, add me in sir. Thanks cry

Help!!!
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Sirmuel1(m): 7:51am On Jul 09, 2016
bussybaby002:

may Allah rememba u for goodness I hope agarawu23 will not forget me Thanks in anticipation... kafayat 3051141458 first bank

Thanks a lot.
Samuel 0112353512 GTbank
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Sirmuel1(m): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:

[size=14pt]these are my compiled list of some of those who haven't benefited. In case you have anything to give out, just pick from my list and ask me to delete the persons' name.
[/size]

I want to be sure genuine people get the money and nobody should get twice while some don't have at all.

My account number is 0112353512 GTbank....you wrote the wrong one! Please re-check
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Taeewo(m): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Check the record,i av been dropping from the time antiwailer dropped 50k,but cuz of shyness i did nt say much
agarawu23:
those ppl were here before u.

If we can get more cash, more list will be compiled. Let's deal with the ones compiled first.
Anyway jazakum lahu khairan...U r trying for u to even av time compiling and i know it will get to my turn.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by daprince098(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by daprince098(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:

[/size]

I understand you are trying to avoid paying someone twice, but believe me you, I have not benefited any dine from this thread. I'm just a final year student who needs this money badly to finance my project. Whonever can tell, you might be a God sent to me cos I have tried hard to source for this fund but they keep promising me. I told you my dad is one of the pensioner who has issue with his salary in Lagos state poly (you can confirm that to any length). Pls sir, I need this cash to better my future. May Allah be with you and reward you abundantly.

Account no: 0021388085
Sterling bank

Jazaakallahu Khaeral jazaa.

Cc agarawu23
Ayo7
Hadura29
Antiwailer
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by BlindAngel: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:

Sir pls help me i didt do my project when it was going on bcus my parents can no longer sponsor my education, as am here now, i dont even think i can graduate, i already know am going to drop out that is for sure.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by hadura29(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2016
depressedsoul:

Seeen. Thanks

Great !!!
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by harmstrong: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2016
sir agarawu23, may God always be there for you and your Family.

I already posted my account number, i am an HnD final year student, kindly help me with some fund for my project. my mom hasn't been paid sixty months salary.
First bank.
please i have a Friend we both finished ND together in 2013. He has been seeking admission to 200l since then. just last year he lost his dad and had to relocate due to the shame of not being in school while the junior ones in the neighborhood are prevailing In their academics.

This my guy planned to obtain direct entry form and this time choose the north as he think he stand a better chance than in the west also for the low school fee too. Wallahi, I called him yesterday to ask about it but hold me he hasn't been able to put together 6k for the application. the guy had upper credit in his national diploma. the form was expected to close on July 2nd but has been extended till 27th of this month. If God can use anyone to assist him with the form as it is now a late form, god will surely make away to finance his studies. things has been hadp form him since he lost his dad. he doesn't know that i am doing this for him and i am not sure if he is a nairalander. But kindly assist a brother in need, his future might benefit many others and your reward continue like that. This is number 08174464955.
He is dire in need. you can call him to confirm. His name is Ayinde Abdullahi. Please help him out. and don't Forget me too. His need is urgent than mine.

Ayo7
agarawu23
hadura29
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by sweetval: 7:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Morning bro @ymodulus, sent u my bank details on page 14. Please help a brother. It's really a tough time for me. God bless u.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by JealousPrince1(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tjohnnay: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:

[/size]

pls sir add me in,help me with any amount sir, God will bless you . 0058681569 access bank cry
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by gracyblaze(f): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2016
brownlord:

Grace sent

Thank you very much. I got the alert...
May God replenish your pockets bountifully.....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (117) (Reply)

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.