Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nigeria has finished me!! - Politics (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria has finished me!! (190769 Views)

[Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / Nigeria Has Finished Me: Lessons Learnt / Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tjohnnay: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Pls u ppl should help me , na manage person dey manage for sch abeg help a poor student

0058681569 access bank

i'm on my kneels beggn oooooo.... Na condition make crayfish bend cry cry embarassed sad angry
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by nabiz(m): 8:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Let us stop given people money just like that. Instead of give people money, let us train them to acquire a skill. it is better to train 20 people on skill than to give one million naira to hundred applicant.

I preffer let every applicant tell us the skill he want to acquire, we will enrole the person direct to the place without him even seeing the money.

We can also empoer the skill one with light tools and equipment.

I dont encourage give out money just like that because money is not easy to make, unless u have a different reason of giving out money.

Some nigerians are lazy that no matter what they will not stop begging. They are now turning to proffessional begger. Go to street u will see begger in suit.

Let us build a good image in this country. An for people asking for 5k, prof. Soyinka said nothing is 100% free. Money dont motivate a man. What motivate a man is when u set a goal and u achieve it after making sacrifice.

I was once like u roam on the street.
I am a school drop out of akanu ibiam federal poly.
2years ago i got a girl pregnant without knowing what to do which i even posted on nairaland and got a lot of insult.

But just check out my life today all because of my skill. I am not rich but i am living fine with a bigger vission in life.

I hope one day i am going to attract media attention.

I know one day people will like to read my story.

PEACE!

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2016
nabiz:
Let us stop given people money just like that. Instead of give people money, let us train them to acquire a skill. it is better to train 20 people on skill than to give one million naira to hundred applicant.

I preffer let every applicant tell us the skill he want to acquire, we will enrole the person direct to the place without him even seeing the money.

I dont encourage give out money just like that because money is not easy to make, unless u have a different reason of giving out money.

Some nigerians are lazy that no matter what they will not stop begging. They are now turning to proffessional begger. Go to street u will see begger in suit.

Let us build a good image in this country. An for people asking for 5k, prof. Soyinka said nothing is 100% free. Money dont motivate a man. What motivate a man is when u set a goal and u achieve it after making sacrifice.

2years ago i got a girl pregnant without knowing what to do which i even posted on nairaland and got a lot of insult.

But just check out my life today all because of my skill. I am not rich but i am living fine with a bigger vission in life.

PEACE!

I want to learn interior decorations and painting. I am serious about this

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Goddys(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2016
nabiz:

PEACE!
I need support to go to Nigeria law school next session which is October.
Any soul that help me overcome this challenge, I will forever be indebted to the person. The school fee is 285,000 and I have been struggling to access a student loan which is not possible in any banks in Nigeria.
I am willing to use my degree certificate as a collateral if any good Nigerian can assist me to just achieve my dream if being a lawyer. Thanks
cc: ymodulus,antiwailers, etc

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by FreeWorld23: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2016
nabiz:

PEACE!
only person wey chop belefu go get time write or read this one.

The path you took might not be easy for thers. As we are talking now, some student don't have what to eat this norning. and I blv it's shame that won't make them beg in the street.

Speak for yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by naughtybynature(f): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:
i will modify all soon.
please sir include me in d next batch 3017246539 first bank
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by jmichlins(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2016
I already have a skill but need equipments to start up. I need a wielding machine or iron cutting machine. Guess you already know my work so if you can help me with the machine not money i know i will soon start employing people
nabiz:
PEACE!
I already have a skill but need equipments to start up. I need a wielding machine or iron cutting machine. Guess you already know my work so if you can help me with the machine not money i know i will soon start employing people
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by simplytee: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2016
@Brownlord, am so so grateful, woke up with a smile on my face after a long time, ur vessel will never run dry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by KingTom(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2016
francizy:

Good! You go lemme drink water keep cup now? cheesy
Sure why not how much be cup now sef grin
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tjohnnay: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2016
agarawu23:
i will modify all soon.
agarawu, reason me well pls

No ignore me abeg

Add me in, tinz are somow abeg i'm a student of oou 300lvl bus admin abeg help me pls.... Na Brooklyn person dey

0058681569 access bank. No matter how liitle it is
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by percyshelu(m): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2016
nabiz:

PEACE!
but is it possible to learn still with empty stomach
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by nabiz(m): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2016
jmichlins:
I already have a skill but need equipments to start up. I need a wielding machine or iron cutting machine. Guess you already know my work so if you can help me with the machine not money i know i will soon start employing people I already have a skill but need equipments to start up. I need a wielding machine or iron cutting machine. Guess you already know my work so if you can help me with the machine not money i know i will soon start employing people
i dont have money to give. I only train people on my skill and have gotten the number of calls i wanted which i can be able to maintain considering the cost of equiping them. But since you are alread a welder, i think i will give u a contract which will eneble u buy your tools and equipment, but lets watch our end of this month. Where do u base? Let us talk on whatspp 08135004401
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Agarawu33: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2016
Sirmuel1:

My account number is 011***3512 GTbank....you wrote the wrong one! Please re-check
its correct where I wrote it. I made mistake while typing.

I have been banned by anti spam while trying to add some names and make correction for spamming therefore the post where I compiled the names as been delete BUT I have them here in a jotter and all the digits are correct.

I am waiting for them to reply my pm so that we can know what next.

The cash isn't sure yet so let's pray they turn up.

Just 30 ppl.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by jmichlins(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2016
nabiz:
i dont have money to give. I only train people on my skill and have gotten the number of calls i wanted which i can be able to maintain considering the cost of equiping them. But since you are alread a welder, i think i will give u a contract which will eneble u buy your tools and equipment, but lets watch our end of this month. Where do u base? Let us talk on whatspp 08135004401
am based in anambra state. All i need is equipment not money
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by hadura29(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2016
Agarawu33:

I have been banned by anti spam while trying to add some names and make correction for spamming therefore the post where I compiled the names as been delete BUT I have them here in a jotter and all the digits are correct.

Just 30 ppl.

Bro nice one there, God will help us all, at least we don't have to wait for the government to do what is right. It is now left for the beneficiaries to know what to do with what they have got, no matter how little..

God will continually upgrade our hustles...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Tjohnnay: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Agarawu33:

Just 30 ppl.
bros add me angry to d successful ppl i kip on dropping my acct number (0058681569 access bank) at all at all na him bad pass. cry
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by slimzey85: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Pls anyone should help me here. I'm a student also and i need help on my project My acc is 0216327488 .Gtb
agarawu23 brownlord
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by ultra100(f): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=agarawu23 post=47333591] the money is meant for broke students and not those who already had. Some received twice while some didn't receive at all. Some created new moniker today just to take again. u can see we are the problem of ourselves and not our govt. [/quote
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Agarawu33: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2016
hadura29:

Bro nice one there, God will help us all, at least we don't have to wait for the government to do what is right. It is now left for the beneficiaries to know what to do with what they have got, no matter how little..

God will continually upgrade our hustles...
Amen. Thanks for your support too.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by rash47(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2016
God bless all the donors
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Oluwadare: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Z
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by greggng: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2016
hadura29:

Kneehighbootz I credited this guy .myself with 2K.. I have got proof.

Bro manage what you get n think outside the box, you will survive. Don't wait for Ymodulus..

Thanks I will visit the atm shortly to confirm. Like I said I don't receive alert via phone so it coud be the fund has gone in since 5pm yesterday cos as at 4pm I didn't see anything when I checked. Once again I appreciate ur kind gesture and I rest my case.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by jmichlins(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2016
nabiz:
talking about giving me a contract that will help me get started, i will not mind relocating to even sambisa forest to do the work
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by baba11(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2016
Omotayor123:

Helping the helpless.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by slimzey85: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2016
Pls anyone should help me here. I'm a student also and i need help on my project My acc is 0216327488 .Gtb
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Peezzy(f): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2016
Agarawu33:

Just 30 ppl.
pls do include me in your list sir, things are very rough here in school to see garri chop sef na beg. Pls sir I will gladly accept any amount even if its 1k plsss 2085910085 (uba). In case you do consider me, pls mention me so the account owner wont defraud me sir. Thanks
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by orwell2615(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by spoton16: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2016
muktarimusa:
pls 000 all dis q0ute d0n d0 us abeg. let leave 5k issue first mean while n0 b0dy wan reas0n this idea with me ne
One way we the nigerian youths can bring this revolution is through the National Association of Nigerian students (NANS). Since most youths in Nigeria are within the tertiary institutions, the youths through NANS can organise a well cordinated campaign (or protest as the case may be) by linking with the leadership of all higher institutions irrespective of whether private, state or federal accross the country. By this we students can in one piece embark on strike or any other means possible except violence untill all neccessary amendments are made. Believe me if all students are in one direction, the government would have no choice but to grant our desired needs.
Bro

1 Like

Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by orwell2615(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by wyse24(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2016
I am electrical and Electronics engineering Student. any skills relating to my course of study i am available to learn with commitment. even if it it software related, i have a system. please empower me too o. Self employment is the hope we've got. I am electrical and Electronics engineering Student. any skills relating to my course of study i am available to learn with commitment. even if it it software related, i have a system. please empower me too o. Self employment is the hope we've got. I am electrical and Electronics engineering Student. any skills relating to my course of study i am available to learn with commitment. even if it it software related, i have a system. please empower me too o. Self employment is the hope we've got.
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by nabiz(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2016
FreeWorld23:
only person wey chop belefu go get time write or read this one.

The path you took might not be easy for thers. As we are talking now, some student don't have what to eat this norning. and I blv it's shame that won't make them beg in the street.

Speak for yourself.
ok ma, may be i am wrong
Re: Nigeria has finished me!! by Goddys(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (117) (Reply)

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.